Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW E60 528i 2TB/ Three stage Intake Manifold
24-06-2026, 22:28 PM,
Post: #1
BMW E60 528i 2TB/ Three stage Intake Manifold
Hello,

I’m looking for some feedback from people who have experience with either the 2TB Sport Automatic retrofit or the 3-stage intake manifold retrofit on an E60 528i NU53 (N52).

Regarding the 2TB retrofit, I have already flashed my EGS with ZUSB 7603582 and completed the coding. I haven’t had a chance to road test the car yet, but everything appears to be working so far. Pressing the Sport button on the shifter activates Sport mode in the cluster, and when moving the selector to the left, the transmission displays S1-S6 as expected.

Can anyone confirm whether ZUSB 7603582 is the correct and commonly used EGS software for a 2TB retrofit on a 528i? I’d also be interested to hear about any issues or unexpected behavior after longer-term use.

As for the 3-stage intake manifold retrofit, I haven’t done it yet but I’m currently researching the software side. While looking through KMM_ATSH.txt, I found that the ND75 variant (which uses the 3-stage intake manifold) appears to be associated with DME 7612838.

Can anyone confirm whether DME ZUSB 7612837 is the correct software to use for a 528i with a 3-stage manifold retrofit?

Any firsthand experience, ZUSB numbers, or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
0Dash BMW E92 330i Manual – MSD81 IHF0S Stage 1 Tune Request raresroca05 0 63 23-07-2026, 08:31 AM
Last Post: raresroca05
0AirBag Solved ✔ Airbag Fault Code Stage 2 gokdag01 4 280 20-03-2026, 13:52 PM
Last Post: gokdag01
  Xhp stage 1 chiptuner 0 186 27-01-2026, 18:25 PM
Last Post: chiptuner
  BMW E60 530D EGR\DPF\Swirl Off + Stage 1 Howdie 0 188 06-05-2025, 19:36 PM
Last Post: Howdie
  Mini r56 low voltage on intake vanos solenoid circuit minimaniac 4 471 15-12-2024, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Node
  9c57 control signal of blow final stage is missing Mini cooper FUG 0 752 05-12-2023, 10:16 AM
Last Post: FUG
  Manually opening active air intake Raimo5 2 525 15-01-2023, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Raimo5
  ACSM5 (BMW G30) code single stage (EU) airbag on US car btvaleks 0 1,578 03-11-2022, 16:55 PM
Last Post: btvaleks
  Bmw e60 528i N52 Gearbox flash Berzinis 0 416 04-03-2019, 13:03 PM
Last Post: Berzinis
  Help! Intake Problem siuball 0 652 16-09-2017, 05:13 AM
Last Post: siuball

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content