Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

GLE 400d - Retrofit DVB-T MBUX-Mid?
10-10-2025, 23:21 PM,
Post: #1
GLE 400d - Retrofit DVB-T MBUX-Mid?
Hi all,

just wondering whether anyone has undertaken this retrofit. I have extensive knowledge of what's needed in the VAG world for this type of retrofit (I have done it on Audi Q7s) but not in the Mercedes world. I was wondering where I can get my hands on any literature showing the required modules and their pinouts. This information appears to be located across lots of different sources unlike in the VAG world where the factory PDF contains all this information.

Also, I assume the hardware would need online syncing to my car (Like VAG component protection) to make it available to the car for use? I have the mid range NTG6 MBUX Option Code 548 in the car.

thanks
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Smart 451 yr 2012 retrofit adding cruise control tempomat w original steering wheel juanitodelplata 3 1,178 09-04-2026, 08:30 AM
Last Post: konen
  W172 HALOGEN TO LED RETROFIT NEED HELP tigre 3 140 21-02-2026, 09:00 AM
Last Post: myztic
  W205 genuine rear view camera retrofit zdravo 0 96 14-02-2026, 20:59 PM
Last Post: zdravo
  X166 retrofit facelift headlights wiring Luksor 1 201 04-10-2025, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Luksor
  W221 / 216 retrofit facelift SAM Luksor 5 381 11-08-2025, 13:26 PM
Last Post: Luksor
  Need help to retrofit media to Vito W447 Jbpetkov 0 227 29-01-2025, 17:30 PM
Last Post: Jbpetkov
  x166 Full LED ILS retrofit pydzik 1 930 17-01-2025, 00:51 AM
Last Post: Luksor
  W204 cluster retrofit 2008 -> 2015 foxik33 6 974 17-11-2024, 09:20 AM
Last Post: myztic
  MB EQB 2024 ACC retrofit mr_nitroz 0 260 14-11-2024, 15:34 PM
Last Post: mr_nitroz
  W221 Distronic Retrofit Mario32 0 398 10-09-2024, 13:15 PM
Last Post: Mario32

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content