Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW G20 2.0i dtc off
02-10-2026, 09:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-10-2026, 09:46 AM by 34ko.)
Post: #1
BMW G20 2.0i dtc off
Hello.

I need dtc off:
030DA1
138803
138225
190302
138206

ECU  MG1CS201.


Attached Files
flash.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 5 times
Size: 185.89 KB

Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2026, 10:24 AM,
Post: #2
RE: BMW G20 2.0i dtc off
(02-10-2026, 09:45 AM)34ko Wrote:  Hello.

I need dtc off:
030DA1
138803
138225
190302
138206

ECU  MG1CS201.
Try this and report.


Password after THX + REP added in p.m.


Attached Files
DTC_OFF_no_chks_(BMW B05cн MG1CS201_)_.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 2 times
Size: 188.5 KB


IF I HELPED TO YOU, USE THX+REP BUTTON.

VAG EDC/MED17, PCR2.1, BCM2, 
CCM IMMO TRANSFERRING, PKLASSE CHANGE
MY GENUINE TOOLS: KESS3, AUTOTUNER, HEXTAG
Reputation: +1 - 34ko [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Stig33 for this post


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content