Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

E-SyS Help please
29-04-2018, 23:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 29-04-2018, 23:16 PM by e46ad.)
XZBMW  E-SyS Help please
Hello guys,

I need some help with setting up E-SyS I've managed to get 3.27.1 and

E-Sys Launcher Premium from Tokenmaster,

It's all working fine, however, I'm a little stuck on what to do next,

I need to get PSZDaten lite, I have downloaded ISTA and ISTA-P

And it came with

BLP 4.09.12 around 3gb

SDP 4.09.12 69gb

Is the BLP the ones I need for coding or do I have to extract the whole 70gb of SDP's into the C:/Data folder?

I've been reading that their is v63.3 of lite out but I can't find it any place on my normal sites or torrents etc,

Could anyone please assist me on how to get the datens into E-SyS If I extract the BLP files into the C:/data psdzdata I get chassis numbers and text when I click the connect button in the box below Main Series All And connection type ALL

I have an ICOM System and used it on ISTA-P before and ISTA so that side is all setup correct,

I did find 63.3 PSdZData - Lite and Full Versions from Shawn but the Mega links are dead so I don't know if there is new versions or something out now?

Any help would be appreciated,

Regards.

Okay not sure If I am correct but i've just read it got replaced with

v.4.10.30_PSdZData_Lite:

?

Edit so i've uploaded a picture of the help from E-SyS does this look correct to anyone out there whos familiar with this software?

Thanks again

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2018, 06:35 AM,
RE: E-SyS Help please
Copy from ISTAP after installation psdzdata but delete swe/swfl if you do not need to flash ECUs.

ISTA-P/BMW/Services/data/ecudata
Quote this message in a reply