Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Need g10/g11 fa for nbt evo
28-08-2018, 18:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 28-08-2018, 18:39 PM by hero3838.)
XZBMW  Need g10/g11 fa for nbt evo
Hi
I have id4 to id5 converted b140 hu(it works properly but ram 2gb that is the reason rebooting) and also have broken but mainboard working id5 hu (from g10) .i tried excahange id4 upper card with id5 mainboard and hybrid hu startup screen and radio sound come and afew second after stop working i checked error code and have" hu software manipulated" i erase error and software manipulated gone but hu does not work but always startup come after reseting.
So i am planing to flash hybrid hu unit with g10 fa ,so for returning to back also i need id4 hwel 0023e3_001_002_003

Anyone have idea for this situation hu will work or not
Someone send me above id4 hwell and g10 fa for flash and if not work flash back it orginal

Not : when i connected hybrid hu e-sys i see id4 to id converted hwell,swfl,ibad .... i dont know and cant see id5 unit firware

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quote this message in a reply