Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

I need some help plz !!
19-05-2014, 18:47 PM,
XZBMW  I need some help plz !!
I have E39 i need to update her gearbox Module EGS which software i need to use i have ncs expert win32 winkfp i got BMW ISTA Rheingold 3.42.40 but the programming section is disable any suggestion ? i got inpa k can cable too sad

i share for free and without password because there's some people when they share something they like to think they are kinda genius and won't share password for everybody angry
the main reason is to share and make people feel happy and help them not showing yourself as albert einstein giggle

IF YOU DID LIKE MY POST JUST HIT THANKS hi
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2014, 00:45 AM,
RE: I need some help plz !!
You cannot programming EGS with rheingold or ncs, try to WinKFP...
[+] 2 users say Thank You to 9a10qr for this post
20-05-2014, 06:49 AM,
For this old car set

delay 16 or 32 no 1.

I have tested engine ecu with delay lat. 32

With WinKfp
[+] 2 users say Thank You to obdflasher for this post
20-05-2014, 16:19 PM,
Thanks for reply guys ok i got winKFP can you plz show me how to use it ?
i got daten files for e39 too but no idea where to put them and how make them works with winKFP cool is there any other software can be more easier to update my EGS ? i got inpa and dis v57 but in programming section no trace for update only exchange new part or coding i am so confused llol

i share for free and without password because there's some people when they share something they like to think they are kinda genius and won't share password for everybody angry
the main reason is to share and make people feel happy and help them not showing yourself as albert einstein giggle

[+] 2 users say Thank You to mrriadh for this post
20-05-2014, 17:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 20-05-2014, 17:25 PM by baba.)
XZBMW  RE: I need some help plz !!
If you don't now how is works,do not programming egs.
Go in workshop or read forum for coding.

try this...handshake
[+] 2 users say Thank You to baba for this post
20-05-2014, 20:23 PM,
XZBMW  RE: I need some help plz !!
Thanks mate biker