Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

sense or nonsense
08-12-2018, 13:38 PM,
sense or nonsense
...it seems like a new hobby of the Sharers: creating and sending PM's only for self specified numbers of posts and reputations, for members without a big warning note at the end of the posting to thank. From people who have the divided also downloaded from other sources or extracted from it. This will be ok and their right but this has nothing to do with a friendly and good community.
But to do that also depending on reputations, sorry for me that's just ridiculous.
This is my personal argument and disputed opinion and I hope dear moderators that this thread, which otherwise does not violate any forum conditions remains here in the forum without immediately delete it to prevent a discussion of the community about sense or nonsense.

LG Thomas

+ F56 JCW + thunder grey/chili + JCW Pro fold exhaust + OZ Hyper GT 18 Zoll + Sparco Trofeo5 18 Zoll + KW SC + JCW Pro parts + PD 06/2017 +
08-12-2018, 13:49 PM,
RE: sense or nonsense
Members posting files here put conditions on them because of leechers that only come here to get help and never help anyone else, or the ones that just take to sell.

If you don't meet the requirements, then close the thread and find it elsewhere or start contributing to the forum by helping others. No need to fill the threads with complaints, they will just be deleted anyways. Dont

Posting random posts in the forum to try and raise your post count is also frowned on.

** These comments are not aimed at anyone specific, but are general guidelines. **

If someone took the time to help you, the least you can do is take a few seconds and press two buttons! 

Thanks [Image: tyl_add.png] + [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] reputation.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Clusters for this post