Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Doubt with Vag K Commander 3.6
23-07-2023, 17:12 PM,
RE: Doubt with Vag K Commander 3.6
@evg_eni, @Pentheus

Hello, greetings again colleagues.
Well, I already have the AUTEL KM100 in my possession, a very nice unit and many features, but....
I have tried to adapt the keys to the immobilizer of my friend's car, the Seat Ibiza and without success...
I tell you, the km100, it connects to the car, it even takes out the PIN code... which, by the way, matches the one that I took out with the Vag Commander from the instrument panel module.
It even identifies the VIN, and a CS code (which I don't know what it is, hehe).
Well, following the step-by-step procedure, when you are going to add keys, a "FAIL" notice appears on the box, and on the KM100, the "Security verification has not passed" notice appears. so i didn't get it
Since the device is supported, I have sent the problem to AUTEL engineers, to see what they answer me.
Even so, I would like to ask, to you who will have more experience with inmos.
Among the immobilizer options, I got 2 that said "open immo" and "close immo".
The doubt is:
Open immo, does it mean to "deactivate" the immobilizer?
I asked myself at that time: "If I deactivate the immobilizer, could I adapt keys and then reactivate the immobilizer?, would it work that way?.....thanks in advance for your opinions and help

MORKAS
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2023, 11:17 AM,
Hello comrade, something similar happened to me with an Audi, I think I remember, let's see if someone can help you, it could possibly be that that box is blocked?, as the comrades tell you.
I don't know if you can deactivate and activate the immo whenever you want and if it is dangerous, although I doubt that when the immo is deactivated, you can add new keys, let's see if someone else can verify it.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to BIMMERSIMBA for this post
30-08-2023, 10:39 AM,
(08-07-2023, 10:29 AM)evg_eni Wrote:  post your files readed with commander, i am not sure what tool work correct by obd, i prefer to open and read direct. its more safety.

Hello partner, well, let me tell you that the Autel KM100, although it works well with other cars (I have made a key to test, in my brother's Ford Focus from 2011, which is a smart key, and in my father's Peugeot 308 from 2013). which is from espadin, and has worked perfectly)...well in my friend's Ibiza, from 2006 nothing, the time comes to do the programming, and the "FAIL" warning appears on the instrument panel . Say that it reads the pin code well, and only one pin code, which matches one of the ones that the Vag Can Commander read. The truth is I'm a little disappointed...

The issue of disassembling the instrument panel, I don't dare, I won't spoil more things, due to my lack of experience, I don't know if it is easy to make that reading with the panel disassembled. Or if there is a video explaining how to do it... I have to thank you for your help and interest in trying to solve it.

I have seen a tool on the web, let's see if you can tell me something, whether it is true or a fraud, it is called VAG EASY VISUALIZER TDI, and from the videos that are on the Internet, it is very simple, just connect it and that's it. program the key, but of course... I don't know if it would help me in this case.....

MORKAS
31-08-2023, 05:19 AM,
2006 might be immo 4 and you mentioned that id display cs , if by obd it will extract only 6 byte from ecu if no already key exist
If already exist a key , you can exyract 7th byte from the key
If all cs exist you need to program transponder with the cs as dealer key then learn to car with pin code
If all that fail you need to take out instrument and do manually
regards

[Image: OxNUyuy.jpg]  time  Always new stuff to learn  biggrin
File services : multi brand ecu immo off , VW solutions : immo transfer immo off ,  pcr 2.1 immo , BMW EDC16 IMMO OFF , ....
Yamaha smart key supply pin code from dump ( TMAX , XMAX  ) 
Chevrolet simens sirus D3x D4x D5x
delphi MR 140  IMMOOFF

I DO MY BEST HERE TO HELP YOU MAKE SOME $$$ BUT ON PRIVATE IS DIFFERENT 
Members who not report back they're name will be black listed on my list

[+] 4 users say Thank You to raffy haddad for this post
06-09-2023, 22:43 PM,
(31-08-2023, 05:19 AM)raffy haddad Wrote:  2006 might be immo 4 and you mentioned that id display cs , if by obd it will extract only 6 byte from ecu if no already key exist
If all cs exist you need to program transponder with the cs as dealer key then learn to car with pin code
regards

Thank you, I understand that at the dealership, official workshop, they could do it then? Why would I have to go to them. What a shame, because I was excited to get it. All the best..

MORKAS
07-09-2023, 11:29 AM,
(31-08-2023, 05:19 AM)raffy haddad Wrote:  2006 might be immo 4 and you mentioned that id display cs , if by obd it will extract only 6 byte from ecu if no already key exist
regards

Greetings colleagues, well we have already gone to the official dealer, SEAT, and there they were able to code it to the immobilizer, without problem. In fact, we have been ahead, because I know them and they let me enter the workshop.

So, I suppose it will have some security issue, which neither the Vagcom nor the Autel KM100 can bypass, a shame, I would have liked it to work, because in my brother's Focus and in my father's Peugeot 308 it does work. I was able to make a key.

Possibly in another Ibiza of the same era, it can be obtained, I imagine it depends on the reference of the painting.

I imagine that what my colleague said about disassembling the box and reading from the EEPROM directly would work, but I don't do that...

So for my car, a Seat Leon MK3 from 2015, well I guess the KM100 won't work for me either, it will be all online, I don't know if there is a way to do it outside the official site, hehe

Thank you so much

MORKAS
07-09-2023, 17:15 PM,
Ieon 2015 mostly mqb
if you not have proper tool or knowledge
you will make car not start again
km100 keep away from this car
regards

[Image: OxNUyuy.jpg]  time  Always new stuff to learn  biggrin
File services : multi brand ecu immo off , VW solutions : immo transfer immo off ,  pcr 2.1 immo , BMW EDC16 IMMO OFF , ....
Yamaha smart key supply pin code from dump ( TMAX , XMAX  ) 
Chevrolet simens sirus D3x D4x D5x
delphi MR 140  IMMOOFF

I DO MY BEST HERE TO HELP YOU MAKE SOME $$$ BUT ON PRIVATE IS DIFFERENT 
Members who not report back they're name will be black listed on my list

[+] 1 user says Thank You to raffy haddad for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best vag commander cable? andi1571 5 992 23-07-2022, 07:40 AM
Last Post: sivyx
  SVDI 2018 Abrites Commander M83 2 1,013 29-09-2019, 18:49 PM
Last Post: jacques23
  VAG K+CAN Commander and Various Other SW for ELM327 HestonDiag 2 1,126 23-02-2018, 14:16 PM
Last Post: jenny123
  Vag commander 1.4 and 5.5 and 3.6 beta pin reader help. dil6222 2 1,446 26-06-2017, 15:50 PM
Last Post: dil6222
  Vag can commander 5.5+k pin reader - is this pin? barks 3 1,622 08-01-2017, 18:31 PM
Last Post: barks
  Solved ✔ Svdi commander vag 18 et bmw v 9.6 medoche 3 1,052 25-09-2016, 10:58 AM
Last Post: fantomel
NJeep JEEP COMMANDER 2007 DIESEL husseintamimu 0 765 01-08-2016, 07:14 AM
Last Post: husseintamimu
NJeep JEEP COMMANDER 2007 DIESEL husseintamimu 2 1,538 26-07-2016, 16:03 PM
Last Post: husseintamimu
KVauxhall Commander Software for OPEL/VAUXHALL Cars V6.7 ???? shadowstill8 0 3,295 29-07-2015, 14:00 PM
Last Post: shadowstill8
ZSeat AVDI commander muhad_01 1 1,704 07-07-2015, 14:41 PM
Last Post: carat10_2