Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Car Systems / Custom Retrofit Garage ENBT Adapter
12-03-2026, 18:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-03-2026, 18:25 PM by DJ_B4L.)
Post: #41
RE: Car Systems / Custom Retrofit Garage ENBT Adapter
ruben_17non dateline='[url=tel:1710708898' Wrote:  1710708898[/url]']
anyone remember how update firmware of extended enb?
I have firmware file and hyperterminal.

I try send firmware file but not work, need any command?

Edit: just i type BOOT and now is work

Extended_NBT_Retrofit+USB_v_1_02_27-EVO This is last firmware?

Is that the latest version still for carsystems extended nbt retrofit adapter for E series with evo 

I need to reset adapter
Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2026, 11:35 AM,
Post: #42
RE: Car Systems / Custom Retrofit Garage ENBT Adapter
(12-03-2026, 18:23 PM)DJ_B4L Wrote:  
ruben_17non dateline='[url=tel:1710708898' Wrote:  1710708898[/url]']
anyone remember how update firmware of extended enb?
I have firmware file and hyperterminal.

I try send firmware file but not work, need any command?

Edit: just i type BOOT and now is work

Extended_NBT_Retrofit+USB_v_1_02_27-EVO This is last firmware?

Is that the latest version still for carsystems extended nbt retrofit adapter for E series with evo 

I need to reset adapter
You can contact carsystems, they will do the reset for free. Just write to email and set-up a time.
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2026, 18:46 PM,
Post: #43
RE: Car Systems / Custom Retrofit Garage ENBT Adapter
Well, I want to say that I bought two Bimberetrofit emulators and I have a new one. Back then, Bimber sent me the NBT utility program with the option to change the VIN. I've already done that, since the one I have was for an E90 and I put my VIN in it. Just to test that option, I changed the VIN of the E90... I don't know how many people on the forum have that emulator, or if they've managed to do anything new. Bimber sent me the SW21 update a while ago. This emulator works well for me... The only thing is that they're a bit expensive; it cost me €600 plus €55 in customs fees to Spain... Mine is brand new; it was only used once to activate it.
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2026, 19:29 PM,
Post: #44
RE: Car Systems / Custom Retrofit Garage ENBT Adapter
(12-03-2024, 14:12 PM)Ulsmak Wrote:  
(12-03-2024, 07:31 AM)zeronoo Wrote:  Car Systems / Custom Retrofit Garage ENBT Adapter lock itself onto car's vin after first use. You will need to rewrite fw in order to use it again on different car.

I have the firmware to циLoск.

(12-03-2024, 11:23 AM)Wibbles Wrote:  bїшшёя Retrofit ENBT Adaptor locked to a VIN also - I've not used the Car Systems unit but might do shortly on my E70 - issue I have is that there is no Nav HUD integration but maybe not a big deal

I have had two of these adapters fail on customer cars.
Hi. Can I ask for this firmware?
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Retrofit ICM2 BMW F10/F11 Haug530d 11 2,024 Yesterday, 07:16 AM
Last Post: bushido1992
  F12 LCI LED Retrofit mcrussell 5 1,449 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: SANYA
  FEM replace reason: Comfort Access retrofit kubaskl 4 292 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: kklobo
  G30 LCI Headlights retrofit: High Beam Laser light locking active tcp443 20 8,718 01-10-2026, 18:41 PM
Last Post: Mygse
  G31 LCI 552 retrofit qbek90 2 231 01-10-2026, 08:17 AM
Last Post: qbek90
  Right angel eye turns off after 10 seconds after xenon retrofit Ryn079 4 220 27-09-2026, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Ryn079
  [SOLVED] F31 2015 PRE-LCI NBT EVO HW4.1 + ATM Retrofit - Everything Works Except RTTI MotherTeresa 18 1,070 25-09-2026, 23:43 PM
Last Post: Gatsby79
  E60 Combox retrofit coding Loliceman 35 19,065 23-09-2026, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Emelint
  Retrofit Shift paddle on BMW F02 nimametal 7 271 20-09-2026, 07:47 AM
Last Post: nimametal
  RAM retrofit , f5с rejected Myster.M 4 365 16-09-2026, 19:10 PM
Last Post: Myster.M

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content