Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

MR12 Volt P2000 user experience
02-01-2023, 22:38 PM,
Post: #1
MR12 Volt P2000 user experience
Hello to everyone.
Does anyone used Mr12volt P2000 Carplay/Android auto adapter? How about common quality, convince of interface, sound quality?
I want to improve my CIC functionality, but I afraid to lost sound quality. Car has Individual audio system with installed COMBOX, the quality of difference between USB/BT and CIC contained music I can hear.
Chinese adapters I don't like - sound by AUX, some issues with wiring and unconvince of interface re-switch is the reason "why".
HU change to EVO  not acceptable because I'm talking about E series.
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2023, 06:33 AM,
Post: #2
RE: MR12 Volt P2000 user experience
I have e90 with working EVO and carplay biggrin
If money is not a problem then fully recommend EVO
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2023, 06:21 AM,
Post: #3
RE: MR12 Volt P2000 user experience
(03-01-2023, 06:33 AM)Rudkinp Wrote:  I have e90 with working EVO and carplay biggrin
If money is not a problem then fully recommend EVO

I love my car but not to much, I'm not ready spent about 1k and little bit more for car that costs about 5k EUR. Second thing - I use Android, not iOS, so, EVO is not functional for me.[їшяgё: happy.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2023, 18:55 PM,
Post: #4
RE: MR12 Volt P2000 user experience
We installed such a set at the customer's e60 2006 in ccc
As for me, both android auto and carplay works great
fully integrates with the car (you must have a coded CD changer)
Sound quality is great
the only thing that could be better is the display, so I recommend it more for the CIC system
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ptserwis for this post
24-01-2026, 12:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 24-01-2026, 12:06 PM by Orphee.)
Post: #5
RE: MR12 Volt P2000 user experience
Hi,

I finally installed it for NBT in an X5 F15, and I'm very happy with it. Android Auto works great with it.

My only little issue is low mic gain with it (genuine OEM mic) ...
With OEM bluetooth system, the person on the line hear me perfectly fine, while with mr12volt AA, they complain hard to hear me.

[їшяgё: eifrIIU.jpeg]
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
0Scope Experience with IRAP remote session as independent workshop gyver 4 508 20-12-2025, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Node
  BMW-Team experience anyone 1989964 4 671 08-11-2025, 15:42 PM
Last Post: DEJMIEN
  solution fїжed slow work i5тд іLёаи native i5тд 4.52.21 exchange of experience codingbmwsofia 16 2,386 23-03-2025, 16:09 PM
Last Post: BMWVAGdoktor
  F15/f16 control arms my experience bmwlover 0 199 05-11-2024, 21:51 PM
Last Post: bmwlover
  i5тд D Problem/ or stupid User? slumber98 10 1,015 02-08-2024, 23:36 PM
Last Post: 2013m5
  WINKFP problem ERROR 206 UIF- INFO _HE USER INFORMATION FIELD IS FULL rana 7 1,787 15-07-2023, 09:38 AM
Last Post: darckreign1984
  modBMW WIFI ENET adapter Experience bїшшёя540 19 4,684 05-04-2023, 09:19 AM
Last Post: rocdeng
  Any F10 CA aftermarket handles experience? Node 4 1,181 08-03-2023, 23:28 PM
Last Post: DayvG
  User manual їсош NANO En/De vanos 0 325 07-03-2023, 15:28 PM
Last Post: vanos
  i5тд User Guide (more languages) Rooster330i 2 911 03-02-2023, 23:51 PM
Last Post: Rooster330i

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content