Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

SRT Can-Connect
03-11-2017, 09:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-11-2017, 09:23 AM by apoelistas.)
RE: SRT Can-Connect
I thought so smile. I would not advice to install the keyless entry parameter in a non supported comfort unit, and also if no retrofit was done, or the key is not the advanced key (I need to check you key part number and your comfort unit part number if you send me the VCDs CU scan).

With Audi the sky is the limit smile. All technologies can be retrofitted. Sometimes this is expensive sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you find alternatives (or parts like keyless entry sensors) from third parties.

Start with the easy ones like Audi Drive Select (if you have an audi), or bluetooth or back up camera (in case you dont have them)

You have a lot of reading to do, erwin and other sources.

If you like my post press [Image: postbit_thx.gif] If my post has resolved your issue press [Image: postbit_reputation.gif]

Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to apoelistas for this post
03-11-2017, 16:31 PM,
ZTAudi  RE: SRT Can-Connect
(03-11-2017, 09:00 AM)apoelistas Wrote:  I thought so smile. I would not advice to install the keyless entry parameter in a non supported comfort unit, and also if no retrofit was done, or the key is not the advanced key (I need to check you key part number and your comfort unit part number if you send me the VCDs CU scan).

With Audi the sky is the limit smile. All technologies can be retrofitted. Sometimes this is expensive sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you find alternatives (or parts like keyless entry sensors) from third parties.

Start with the easy ones like Audi Drive Select (if you have an audi), or bluetooth or back up camera (in case you dont have them)

I've Q5 2009 3.2 S-Line with bluetooth, back up camera and the advance key (not too sure)
I wish to add the Drive Select but not sure how easy to install.
Cheers,
03-11-2017, 18:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-11-2017, 20:46 PM by apoelistas.)
We have same car (after my retrofits) except the engine and maybe transmission??? smile. You need the ADS kit, includes console trim (I got the one that you can also add the start button), ADS buttons, coding with VCDs, harness). There is a seller who sells the kit with the instructions in Germany but you need to translate the pdf to english. You can find him in ebay or from his website. K-electronics (first search hit in google).

I usually use the Comfort setting which makes the steering wheel really easy to turn unlike the B8s without ADS.

If you like my post press [Image: postbit_thx.gif] If my post has resolved your issue press [Image: postbit_reputation.gif]

[+] 2 users say Thank You to apoelistas for this post
26-03-2018, 09:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 26-03-2018, 10:02 AM by kostas-k.)
I have used that software with Genuine ELM327 USB cable to enable some retrofitted functions on my Audi Q3 and everything worked well

Maybe it can be used with other bluetooth ELM327 adapter or OBDLink

I can help if anyone wants it

(03-11-2017, 16:31 PM)marour Wrote:  
(03-11-2017, 09:00 AM)apoelistas Wrote:  I thought so smile. I would not advice to install the keyless entry parameter in a non supported comfort unit, and also if no retrofit was done, or the key is not the advanced key (I need to check you key part number and your comfort unit part number if you send me the VCDs CU scan).

I've Q5 2009 3.2 S-Line with bluetooth, back up camera and the advance key (not too sure)
I wish to add the Drive Select but not sure how easy to install.
Cheers,

I have also enabled ADS on my car succefully, just pay the option and all done automatically, button install is optional, you can choose mode from RMC unit.

Some options can be enabled freely using other hardware (VCDS, VCP etc) but you must have that knowledge.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  service 7.2.1 odis engineer 12.2.2 vas5054 does not connect pglab 6 471 25-09-2023, 21:16 PM
Last Post: pglab
  VW Mk7.5 app connect code vanderferdas 3 432 31-03-2023, 18:59 PM
Last Post: hartar197
ZTAudi Audi connect weather rainfall radar - tinestamps wrong wearyhacker 0 287 31-08-2019, 10:56 AM
Last Post: wearyhacker
ZVW App-connect obivanvip 6 1,078 10-02-2019, 10:05 AM
Last Post: obivanvip
  How connect Telestart T91 LIN to Webasto wolny 1 1,082 27-12-2017, 19:33 PM
Last Post: wolny
  VAS5054A genuine can't connect to USB ,need HELP mikroel 12 3,752 19-04-2017, 12:37 PM
Last Post: mattydr67
00Windows ElsaWin can't connect to SQL Database? Nele2010 1 4,139 25-01-2016, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Nele2010
  VAS5054A cannt connect with bluetooth Rap0ns 1 1,554 16-06-2014, 22:36 PM
Last Post: Rap0ns