Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

DIY NBT Evo GPS mod
28-06-2023, 01:00 AM,
RE: DIY NBT Evo GPS mod
A detail I missed and just came across on another unit. 

This is a pinch point, and a grounding point - It's an easy short to make if you run a wire across it..

Route it around...

Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2023, 11:07 AM,
RE: DIY NBT Evo GPS mod
Hi guys, I bought NBT EVO unit with retrofitted GPS connector to change it instead of my NBT original unit in a car (F06 2014) Unfortunatelly from the begin the GPS is not working. I have HU engineering tools and I successfully loaded all FSC certificates, unlocked the unit and coded it successfully. I have those 4 values posted here on forum about GPS set as they have to be but still no reception.
I tried to change GPS adjustblock too by HU tool to value 1 and value 2, no success so I put it back to 0 value. After changing it back to 0 I catched the GPS signal, it was working OK until next unit restart, then it stopped working and now no reception even after changing the adjustblocks or coding settings. Doesn´t anyone have any hints? I am available for remote connection and checking all the settings if their right, especially in adjustblock as I was messing with them...
Quote this message in a reply