Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

W205 different speed on gauge and display
26-09-2019, 23:01 PM,
Post: #1
W205 different speed on gauge and display
Hello, I have a problem.
Customers W205 2016 have before me odometer calibration and then car goes to MB dealer where they make software update. From that time on dashboard, when I drive 100 km/h on digital  speedometer, analog gauge show about 90km/h. 

I looked into dash and gauges are ok, make scn coding of dashboard again and no change. 

Can anybody help me out with this problem?

Have latest жеитяу and Vёdїамо, but I do not know what and where change. 

Thank you.
Tony
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Tester for this post
29-09-2019, 17:16 PM,
Post: #2
RE: W205 different speed on gauge and display
Have you changed the tire measurements?

It may not take the measures encoded in, God knows, that the translation of the speed signal from the abs to the frame is wrong.


Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2019, 15:53 PM,
Post: #3
RE: W205 different speed on gauge and display
have you changed IC?


Skye:reshi1233
Mercedes Scn Coding 24/7
Add/Remove SA Codes to Vedoc/DataCard
Retrofit Lights(ILS, Xenon ,Static )
Airbag and Mileage Correction Solutions

Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2025, 08:13 AM,
Post: #4
RE: W205 different speed on gauge and display
(26-09-2019, 23:01 PM)Mr.Tester Wrote:  Hello, I have a problem.
Customers W205 2016 have before me odometer calibration and then car goes to MB dealer where they make software update. From that time on dashboard, when I drive 100 km/h on digital  speedometer, analog gauge show about 90km/h. 

I looked into dash and gauges are ok, make scn coding of dashboard again and no change. 

Can anybody help me out with this problem?

Have latest жеитяу and Vёdїамо, but I do not know what and where change. 

Thank you.
Tony

Did you manage to solve the problem? I have the same problem.
Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2025, 08:48 AM,
Post: #5
RE: W205 different speed on gauge and display
(20-10-2025, 08:13 AM)kari Wrote:  
(26-09-2019, 23:01 PM)Mr.Tester Wrote:  Hello, I have a problem.
Customers W205 2016 have before me odometer calibration and then car goes to MB dealer where they make software update. From that time on dashboard, when I drive 100 km/h on digital  speedometer, analog gauge show about 90km/h. 

I looked into dash and gauges are ok, make scn coding of dashboard again and no change. 

Can anybody help me out with this problem?

Have latest жеитяу and Vёdїамо, but I do not know what and where change. 

Thank you.
Tony

Did you manage to solve the problem? I have the same problem.

Solved! Thanks.
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FBS4 W205 EIS - B225409 ESL MALFUNCTION COMPONENT FAULT, REMOTE REPAIR? tigre 0 59 29-09-2026, 21:25 PM
Last Post: tigre
  Solved ✔ W205 remote not working 12manux 1 82 17-08-2026, 18:05 PM
Last Post: 12manux
  W205 instrument panel on x253 bmwlover 0 71 09-07-2026, 18:43 PM
Last Post: bmwlover
  2016 C220 W205 ADBLUE nox OFF worldbenz2015 0 226 20-06-2026, 09:01 AM
Last Post: worldbenz2015
  w205 2016y delphi c220d ad/nox off / dtc p13df09/p204f96/p140300 off worldbenz2015 0 86 12-06-2026, 12:40 PM
Last Post: worldbenz2015
  P179A77 fault W205 ISM virgo79 2 179 22-05-2026, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Pzolee
  w205 hybride c300de no start Rossi46 0 162 21-04-2026, 14:12 PM
Last Post: Rossi46
  help with w205 rear camera install jorgieblaze 1 548 27-03-2026, 08:15 AM
Last Post: zdravo
  W205 genuine rear view camera retrofit zdravo 0 99 14-02-2026, 20:59 PM
Last Post: zdravo
  Completion of W205 Coding Coordinate Analysis Data dimo 1 225 19-01-2026, 16:11 PM
Last Post: samo733792

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content