Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
E60 Combox retrofit coding
|
18-05-2017, 19:18 PM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
E60 Combox retrofit coding
Hello
Is there anyone here that can help me/teach me how to properly code a Combox retrofit on E60/E61? CIC is already retrofitted on the actual car, combox is now also installed. But coding requires a procedure i'm not familiar with. From what I can understand, it requires me to load a E9x ssd file in ñc5ёxpёят and go from there. I have tried this without success. Any help or assi5тдnce is appreciated! Regards Please, Press the Buttons
and if you feel that this post helped you! |
|||
|
18-05-2017, 21:08 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding
Hi. Look this PDF.
|
|||
|
18-05-2017, 23:13 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding
Thank you!
I will take a look at it and try to perform the steps described
Please, Press the Buttons
and if you feel that this post helped you! |
|||
|
19-05-2017, 02:02 AM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding
It must be encoded using a SSD file
|
|||
|
19-05-2017, 09:12 AM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding
Try this E90.ssd
|
|||
|
19-05-2017, 12:21 PM,
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding
There is no need to use that file .. it would be enough to change the production date with ñc5ёxpёят temporarily.
|
|||
|
19-05-2017, 14:53 PM,
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding
(19-05-2017, 12:21 PM)AjDiNi Wrote: There is no need to use that file .. it would be enough to change the production date with ñc5ёxpёят temporarily. Not enough for e6x!! there was no option to combox it came to e9x 2011 combox need to code with ssd and cic by manipulation or ready make fsw_psw man file. Also good to know that cic have to be at least c16 codin index (sw version) for apps and at least c13 for combox at all. If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button ![]() |
|||
|
19-05-2017, 20:03 PM,
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2017, 20:03 PM by AjDiNi.)
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding
(19-05-2017, 14:53 PM)Jynkky Wrote:Ahhh OK [WINKING FACE] . Sorry.. i have a E90 06'.(19-05-2017, 12:21 PM)AjDiNi Wrote: There is no need to use that file .. it would be enough to change the production date with ñc5ёxpёят temporarily. |
|||
|
19-05-2017, 20:15 PM,
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding
To install the combox on CIC E60, you have to flash the CIC as if it were E90 (CI63F1).
Then for coding, use E90.SSD, and modify the car alignment parameters in manual. BMW TECHNICAL 5ёяvїcё INFORMATION - ITALY <> Full map update download all the world BMW f5с RETROFIT complete set: CIC / NBT / NBTevo id4/5/6 (Carplay included) - NBTevo VIM Map code Premium - Motion - Move - Route - Next - Evo ID4 |
|||
|
19-05-2017, 20:21 PM,
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2017, 20:33 PM by Loliceman.)
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding
Thanks for your input!
Yeah, I have downloaded tons of E9X .ssd files from various forums and "how to's" for this matter, I can successfully load them. But when I try to Codeierdaten_lesen or any job at all really, I get a Coapi-2020 error and nothing works. I have yet to try the E90-612.ssd that BlackBM uploaded. But I'm quite sure results will be the same. I'm almost certain that the COMBOX is faulty and/or is programmed for a Fxx car. Following the coapi-error I get something similar to "ECU_FUNCTION_NOT_SUPPORTED". I can run most of the commands in Tool32 for cmediar.prg, and get answer from the actual unit. But I have not stored any screenshots or information of the zuzb/рдят no etc. I will try it later tonight. Thanks for all the help so far. Regards EDIT: CIC is CIC.C1A and latest firmware. I have successfully ратснёd it with Intel's awesome ратснёя. I have coded it and bluetooth menu etc is there. But when its pressed it doesn't respond. Please, Press the Buttons
and if you feel that this post helped you! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
Return to TopReturn to Content


and
if you feel that this post helped you!
![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button 
