Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

[SOLVED] Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
18-02-2026, 13:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 26-02-2026, 07:43 AM by gokdag01.)
Post: #1
[SOLVED] Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
Hi,

I own a 2017 BMW X1 with the "EntryNavEVO Headunit" and an 8.8-inch touchscreen.

I would like to install the 10.25-inch screen from the new BMW X1/X2.

My questions are:

- Can the 10.25-inch screen be easily integrated into the current dashboard without modification?

- Is my head unit capable of running this 10.25-inch screen?

Here is the screen I plan to order (don't be misled by the title; it says 8.8 inches, but it's actually 10.25 inches). Also, it's not mentioned, but I imagine all the new 10.25-inch screens are touchscreens?

Thank you.
Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2026, 08:02 AM,
Post: #2
RE: Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
Nobody ? smile smile smile
Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2026, 09:42 AM,
Post: #3
RE: Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
(19-02-2026, 08:02 AM)gokdag01 Wrote:  Nobody ? smile smile smile

Hello,
It's possible to do without any issues.
You need:
1. Screen 65505A065D2
2. Adapter 51456999537
3. Trim 65508804907

After that only coding left

F20 with a lot of retrofits: 216, 508, 521, 609 Evo, 6WA black panel, Alpine HIFI, LCI climate control…
THANKS and REP is appreciated if I helped you wink
Reputation: +1 - gokdag01 [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ivanivanusic for this post
19-02-2026, 10:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 19-02-2026, 11:18 AM by gokdag01.)
Post: #4
RE: Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
(19-02-2026, 09:42 AM)ivanivanusic Wrote:  
(19-02-2026, 08:02 AM)gokdag01 Wrote:  Nobody ? smile smile smile

Hello,
It's possible to do without any issues.
You need:
1. Screen 65505A065D2
2. Adapter 51456999537
3. Trim 65508804907

After that only coding left

Hi,

Here is the screen I plan to order, is it ok ? Also, it's not mentioned, but I imagine all the new 10.25-inch screens are touchscreens?

Could you also please tell me the different lines to code with the values? I have bїшшёяCode


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2026, 11:12 AM,
Post: #5
RE: Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
Please read and comply with the forum rules how to add links in post.

Click Thanks and Reputation[їшяgё: under.gif]if this post helped you.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Stratofortress for this post
19-02-2026, 14:57 PM,
Post: #6
RE: Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
I
(19-02-2026, 10:19 AM)gokdag01 Wrote:  
(19-02-2026, 09:42 AM)ivanivanusic Wrote:  
(19-02-2026, 08:02 AM)gokdag01 Wrote:  Nobody ? smile smile smile

Hello,
It's possible to do without any issues.
You need:
1. Screen 65505A065D2
2. Adapter 51456999537
3. Trim 65508804907

After that only coding left

Hi,

Here is the screen I plan to order, is it ok ? Also, it's not mentioned, but I imagine all the new 10.25-inch screens are touchscreens?

Could you also please tell me the different lines to code with the values? I have bїшшёяCode

I can’t find that рдят number in realoem, but from pictures on web, should be good

F20 with a lot of retrofits: 216, 508, 521, 609 Evo, 6WA black panel, Alpine HIFI, LCI climate control…
THANKS and REP is appreciated if I helped you wink
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ivanivanusic for this post
19-02-2026, 15:05 PM,
Post: #7
RE: Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
(19-02-2026, 14:57 PM)ivanivanusic Wrote:  I
(19-02-2026, 10:19 AM)gokdag01 Wrote:  
(19-02-2026, 09:42 AM)ivanivanusic Wrote:  
(19-02-2026, 08:02 AM)gokdag01 Wrote:  Nobody ? smile smile smile

Hello,
It's possible to do without any issues.
You need:
1. Screen 65505A065D2
2. Adapter 51456999537
3. Trim 65508804907

After that only coding left

Hi,

Here is the screen I plan to order, is it ok ? Also, it's not mentioned, but I imagine all the new 10.25-inch screens are touchscreens?

Could you also please tell me the different lines to code with the values? I have bїшшёяCode

I can’t find that рдят number in realoem, but from pictures on web, should be good

Thank you i will order the screen.

And for the codding, these lines are OK ?

CID_APIX_MODE = APIX2
CID_COM_MODE = MMI
CID_COLOR_DEPTH = 24bit
CID_RESOLUTION = 1440_540 (might also be CID_DISPLAY_RES)
CID_DISPLAY_SIZE = 10_25
DISPLAY_VARIANTE = breites_display
DISPLAY_SIZE_RESOLUTION = 10.25_1440x540
Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2026, 18:28 PM,
Post: #8
RE: Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
I have succesfully done retrofit on Entrynavevo in my X1 F48 2018 with following items:

CID Display 10.25 - 8736630

Adapter CID - 6999537

Adapter trim CID (RHD for UK cars) - 8804908

Coding changes on  Entrynavevo:

CID_DISPLAY_RES > 1440_540
CID_DISPLAY_SIZE > 10_25


Your screen 5A58645 should work including touch.
Reputation: +1 - gokdag01 [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to pawelkos for this post
19-02-2026, 20:47 PM,
Post: #9
RE: Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
(19-02-2026, 18:28 PM)pawelkos Wrote:  I have succesfully done retrofit on Entrynavevo in my X1 F48 2018 with following items:

CID Display 10.25 - 8736630

Adapter CID - 6999537

Adapter trim CID (RHD for UK cars) - 8804908

Coding changes on  Entrynavevo:

CID_DISPLAY_RES > 1440_540
CID_DISPLAY_SIZE > 10_25


Your screen 5A58645 should work including touch.

Thank you so much
Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2026, 23:00 PM,
Post: #10
RE: Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
(19-02-2026, 20:47 PM)gokdag01 Wrote:  
(19-02-2026, 18:28 PM)pawelkos Wrote:  I have succesfully done retrofit on Entrynavevo in my X1 F48 2018 with following items:

CID Display 10.25 - 8736630

Adapter CID - 6999537

Adapter trim CID (RHD for UK cars) - 8804908

Coding changes on  Entrynavevo:

CID_DISPLAY_RES > 1440_540
CID_DISPLAY_SIZE > 10_25


Your screen 5A58645 should work including touch.

Thank you so much

I’ve listed trim for LHD, make sure to order correct one wink

Regarding coding, I VO coded with it with ё5у5, but these should be correct

F20 with a lot of retrofits: 216, 508, 521, 609 Evo, 6WA black panel, Alpine HIFI, LCI climate control…
THANKS and REP is appreciated if I helped you wink
Reputation: +1 - gokdag01 [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ivanivanusic for this post


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Retrofit ICM2 BMW F10/F11 Haug530d 11 2,021 Today, 07:16 AM
Last Post: bushido1992
  F12 LCI LED Retrofit mcrussell 5 1,446 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: SANYA
  FEM replace reason: Comfort Access retrofit kubaskl 4 289 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: kklobo
  What cause black screen on NBT EVO? TurboDriver 8 1,749 05-10-2026, 19:06 PM
Last Post: painsage
  G30 LCI Headlights retrofit: High Beam Laser light locking active tcp443 20 8,715 01-10-2026, 18:41 PM
Last Post: Mygse
  G31 LCI 552 retrofit qbek90 2 229 01-10-2026, 08:17 AM
Last Post: qbek90
  Right angel eye turns off after 10 seconds after xenon retrofit Ryn079 4 216 27-09-2026, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Ryn079
  [SOLVED] F31 2015 PRE-LCI NBT EVO HW4.1 + ATM Retrofit - Everything Works Except RTTI MotherTeresa 18 1,045 25-09-2026, 23:43 PM
Last Post: Gatsby79
  Solved ✔ Trouble reading the VO vikro2000 3 203 24-09-2026, 11:28 AM
Last Post: vikro2000
  E60 Combox retrofit coding Loliceman 35 19,051 23-09-2026, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Emelint

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content