Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Rear view camera retrofit
08-09-2026, 11:24 AM,
Post: #1
0Navi  Rear view camera retrofit
Hi all. 

I am in the process of installing original rear view camera (TRSVC rear view only) I have upgraded to I-Level 24-11-500, put in CAFD in controller. 

But when i start my vehicle i get the message in Combi "Reverse camera defekt"

I am wondering if this is a coding issue, or it the camera i purchased is really defektive. i5тд is reporting all OK in the controller three, as i can acces the controller and pull up basic funktions  

The vehicle is a 2015 F31, i have NBT2 retrofitted.  

Any help would be appreciated.
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2026, 11:29 AM,
Post: #2
RE: Rear view camera retrofit
(08-09-2026, 11:24 AM)Haszard6 Wrote:  Hi all. 

I am in the process of installing original rear view camera (TRSVC rear view only) I have upgraded to I-Level 24-11-500, put in CAFD in controller. 

But when i start my vehicle i get the message in Combi "Reverse camera defekt"

I am wondering if this is a coding issue, or it the camera i purchased is really defektive. i5тд is reporting all OK in the controller three, as i can acces the controller and pull up basic funktions  

The vehicle is a 2015 F31, i have NBT2 retrofitted.  

Any help would be appreciated.

What is your FA and build date? If they’re changed for nbt2, car expects icam.
Its possible to changed camera type in nbt evo.
So you need to code other modules with stock Fa+3ag, code nbt2 with modified fa for nbt2 + 3ag, and then fdl code camera type in nbt2 to be trsvc.
I can help you if you need, done plenty of them wink

F20 with a lot of retrofits: 216, 508, 521, 609 Evo, 6WA black panel, Alpine HIFI, LCI climate control…
THANKS and REP is appreciated if I helped you wink
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2026, 11:43 AM,
Post: #3
RE: Rear view camera retrofit
(08-09-2026, 11:29 AM)ivanivanusic Wrote:  
(08-09-2026, 11:24 AM)Haszard6 Wrote:  Hi all. 

I am in the process of installing original rear view camera (TRSVC rear view only) I have upgraded to I-Level 24-11-500, put in CAFD in controller. 

But when i start my vehicle i get the message in Combi "Reverse camera defekt"

I am wondering if this is a coding issue, or it the camera i purchased is really defektive. i5тд is reporting all OK in the controller three, as i can acces the controller and pull up basic funktions  

The vehicle is a 2015 F31, i have NBT2 retrofitted.  

Any help would be appreciated.

What is your FA and build date? If they’re changed for nbt2, car expects icam.
Its possible to changed camera type in nbt evo.
So you need to code other modules with stock Fa+3ag, code nbt2 with modified fa for nbt2 + 3ag, and then fdl code camera type in nbt2 to be trsvc.
I can help you if you need, done plenty of them wink

Forgot to mention that. I have put 3AG in the FA. Build date in 3/2015. 

It is tempting getting help from you. I have many other things at the moment that requires my attention. 
Would you PM with your price. 
I have original їсош Next and i5тд 4.49.23 with 11-24-500 programming files. ё_5у5 ultra 24.06 om my laptop if that makes any diffrence.
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2026, 12:25 PM,
Post: #4
RE: Rear view camera retrofit
(08-09-2026, 11:43 AM)Haszard6 Wrote:  
(08-09-2026, 11:29 AM)ivanivanusic Wrote:  
(08-09-2026, 11:24 AM)Haszard6 Wrote:  Hi all. 

I am in the process of installing original rear view camera (TRSVC rear view only) I have upgraded to I-Level 24-11-500, put in CAFD in controller. 

But when i start my vehicle i get the message in Combi "Reverse camera defekt"

I am wondering if this is a coding issue, or it the camera i purchased is really defektive. i5тд is reporting all OK in the controller three, as i can acces the controller and pull up basic funktions  

The vehicle is a 2015 F31, i have NBT2 retrofitted.  

Any help would be appreciated.

What is your FA and build date? If they’re changed for nbt2, car expects icam.
Its possible to changed camera type in nbt evo.
So you need to code other modules with stock Fa+3ag, code nbt2 with modified fa for nbt2 + 3ag, and then fdl code camera type in nbt2 to be trsvc.
I can help you if you need, done plenty of them wink

Forgot to mention that. I have put 3AG in the FA. Build date in 3/2015. 

It is tempting getting help from you. I have many other things at the moment that requires my attention. 
Would you PM with your price. 
I have original їсош Next and i5тд 4.49.23 with 11-24-500 programming files. ё_5у5 ultra 24.06 om my laptop if that makes any diffrence.

No price man, this is not paid section wink
All of us got a lot from community, and if I can help you with small things, I’ll do it

F20 with a lot of retrofits: 216, 508, 521, 609 Evo, 6WA black panel, Alpine HIFI, LCI climate control…
THANKS and REP is appreciated if I helped you wink
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ivanivanusic for this post
08-09-2026, 13:17 PM,
Post: #5
RE: Rear view camera retrofit
Code from icam_rvc to trsvc on nbt2

COMBOX convert BN2010->BN2000
MGU ратсн
EVO repair, f5с ратсн
KAFAS4/MRR/RAM virgin
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2026, 14:42 PM,
Post: #6
RE: Rear view camera retrofit
(08-09-2026, 12:25 PM)ivanivanusic Wrote:  
(08-09-2026, 11:43 AM)Haszard6 Wrote:  
(08-09-2026, 11:29 AM)ivanivanusic Wrote:  
(08-09-2026, 11:24 AM)Haszard6 Wrote:  Hi all. 

I am in the process of installing original rear view camera (TRSVC rear view only) I have upgraded to I-Level 24-11-500, put in CAFD in controller. 

But when i start my vehicle i get the message in Combi "Reverse camera defekt"

I am wondering if this is a coding issue, or it the camera i purchased is really defektive. i5тд is reporting all OK in the controller three, as i can acces the controller and pull up basic funktions  

The vehicle is a 2015 F31, i have NBT2 retrofitted.  

Any help would be appreciated.

What is your FA and build date? If they’re changed for nbt2, car expects icam.
Its possible to changed camera type in nbt evo.
So you need to code other modules with stock Fa+3ag, code nbt2 with modified fa for nbt2 + 3ag, and then fdl code camera type in nbt2 to be trsvc.
I can help you if you need, done plenty of them wink

Forgot to mention that. I have put 3AG in the FA. Build date in 3/2015. 

It is tempting getting help from you. I have many other things at the moment that requires my attention. 
Would you PM with your price. 
I have original їсош Next and i5тд 4.49.23 with 11-24-500 programming files. ё_5у5 ultra 24.06 om my laptop if that makes any diffrence.

No price man, this is not paid section wink
All of us got a lot from community, and if I can help you with small things, I’ll do it

Are you serious! Did not expect that!

When would you be able to do it? 

What time zone are you in? I am in GTM+2
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2026, 16:41 PM,
Post: #7
RE: Rear view camera retrofit
I last week add rear camera to f36' 18 ENTRYNAV2 and install TRVSC ( CODE 3ag for REM . FEM, ENTRYNAV2 ) all work ..
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Retrofit ICM2 BMW F10/F11 Haug530d 11 2,017 10 hours ago
Last Post: bushido1992
  F12 LCI LED Retrofit mcrussell 5 1,439 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: SANYA
  FEM replace reason: Comfort Access retrofit kubaskl 4 289 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: kklobo
  G30 LCI Headlights retrofit: High Beam Laser light locking active tcp443 20 8,712 01-10-2026, 18:41 PM
Last Post: Mygse
  G31 LCI 552 retrofit qbek90 2 218 01-10-2026, 08:17 AM
Last Post: qbek90
  Right angel eye turns off after 10 seconds after xenon retrofit Ryn079 4 216 27-09-2026, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Ryn079
  [SOLVED] F31 2015 PRE-LCI NBT EVO HW4.1 + ATM Retrofit - Everything Works Except RTTI MotherTeresa 18 1,027 25-09-2026, 23:43 PM
Last Post: Gatsby79
  E60 Combox retrofit coding Loliceman 35 19,022 23-09-2026, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Emelint
  Retrofit Shift paddle on BMW F02 nimametal 7 264 20-09-2026, 07:47 AM
Last Post: nimametal
  RAM retrofit , f5с rejected Myster.M 4 365 16-09-2026, 19:10 PM
Last Post: Myster.M

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content