Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
CAS3 dump repair
|
02-10-2026, 06:41 AM,
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2026, 06:43 AM by ikrom.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
CAS3 dump repair
Hi there
Here have e90 with no iginition I don't really know the story , but right now cas faulty. Please help fїx dumps, full read attached (0l15y) ps. no elv in car |
|||
|
02-10-2026, 06:55 AM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: CAS3 dump repair
Hello, I've disabled the ELV for you; test the file and let us know the result.
Don't forget to hit "Thanks"—password via PM. |
|||
|
02-10-2026, 07:02 AM,
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2026, 07:26 AM by ikrom.)
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
RE: CAS3 dump repair
(02-10-2026, 06:55 AM)mcjeangab1 Wrote: Hello, I've disabled the ELV for you; test the file and let us know the result. Thanks mate But here what i found in tango I uploaded eep, and it recognized cas3+ , and asked if I have a key, it can decrypt info, as I ave a key, I gave it. Here what's decrypted (see in att) As I see, eeprom is corrupted also (or no?) No first 2bytes of ISN (0000s) and unknown freq and odo. --------------------------- Info --------------------------- VIN: WBAPP1506ANM67188 DME Code: 0000B437 Odometer: unknown ------------------------------------- Key Type: new type Mech. Code: 2431 Remote freq.: UNKNOWN --------------------------- ОК --------------------------- (02-10-2026, 06:55 AM)mcjeangab1 Wrote: Hello, I've disabled the ELV for you; test the file and let us know the result. but your file is 256kb (0l01y) . mine is 0l15y , 2048kb. i have found this rar in search, 61.35.9226238-01 5wk4 9515BBR same as mine, and compared. Flash 0 difference. byte to byte the same sw in flash. So , for sure it looks like eeprom corrupt |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content


![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
