Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

ISTA Standalone / Standard Tools / PSdZData_Lite - last [MEGA]
11-09-2022, 08:54 AM,
RE: ISTA Standalone / Standard Tools / PSdZData_Lite - latest [MEGA]
(11-09-2022, 08:32 AM)Sedoy Wrote:  
(11-09-2022, 08:20 AM)bennymx Wrote:  I am trying the uninstall, Rclean, reboot and reinstall method now to see if it works. For me ISTA was failing at the fault scan process and gave me the error. When I then go to software update, it says the vehicle test was not carried out. Because it has an error when doing the vehicle test even though it completes and shows faults.

Maybe mixed versions?

Yes, exactly.. I've already cleaned everything manually via remote maintenance.. Unfortunately, it's always the case that most people have little knowledge of Windows

idea Click @ Thanks & Rep. idea 
* BUY  -> MEGA.nz Account 
CREATE AN ACCOUNT YOURSELF - GET THE DATA INTO YOUR ACCOUNT - OFFER IT TO SOMEONE ELSE FROM THERE
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2022, 08:56 AM,
(11-09-2022, 07:34 AM)Sedoy Wrote:  
(11-09-2022, 04:33 AM)hayend Wrote:  Hi Sedoy.

Thank you for sharing ISTA 4.37.2X.  Download it from MEGA, install it, run it, and the following warning appears.

"The programming system could not be initialized. The ISTA installation is corrupted or misconfigured. Do a fresh install of ISTA. If the problem persists, contact your local support team"

Standalone, please check again

How you install/update it? Only one help, uninstall, clean with RCleaner, reboot, install again.

I ran as you said, but I get the same warning.

I uninstalled ISTA, cleaned the registry and RCleaner and reinstalled it after rebooting, but the same warning occurred.

This is not my problem, but several people in my group are having the same result

BMW Coding Free share
11-09-2022, 09:07 AM,
(11-09-2022, 08:56 AM)hayend Wrote:  

Thank you for sharing ISTA 4.37.2X.  Download it from MEGA, install it, run it, and the following warning appears.

"The programming system could not be initialized. The ISTA installation is corrupted or misconfigured. Do a fresh install of ISTA. If the problem persists, contact your local support team"

How you install/update it? Only one help, uninstall, clean with RCleaner, reboot, install again.

I uninstalled ISTA, cleaned the registry and RCleaner and reinstalled it after rebooting, but the same warning occurred.

This is not my problem, but several people in my group are having the same result
read my info back a page

Clean the registry and hard drive manually

idea Click @ Thanks & Rep. idea 
* BUY  -> MEGA.nz Account 
CREATE AN ACCOUNT YOURSELF - GET THE DATA INTO YOUR ACCOUNT - OFFER IT TO SOMEONE ELSE FROM THERE
11-09-2022, 09:19 AM,
(11-09-2022, 09:07 AM)hashtagmaster Wrote:  
(11-09-2022, 08:56 AM)hayend Wrote:  

read my info back a page

Clean the registry and hard drive manually

I get it. I'll try again. Did you install ISTA 4.37.2X normally?

BMW Coding Free share
11-09-2022, 09:55 AM,
(11-09-2022, 08:20 AM)bennymx Wrote:  I am trying the uninstall, Rclean, reboot and reinstall method now to see if it works. For me ISTA was failing at the fault scan process and gave me the error. When I then go to software update, it says the vehicle test was not carried out. Because it has an error when doing the vehicle test even though it completes and shows faults.

Maybe mixed versions?

I always do full uninstall of existing stand alone version. Then install new version. Never do any cleaning and have never had issue. So it is surprising to have the issue. Maybe I need to re download all the files again. I check file size of download vs mega. Seems the same. Not like it is missing any. Install location also same as all previous versions.
11-09-2022, 10:00 AM,
(11-09-2022, 09:55 AM)bennymx Wrote:  

Maybe mixed versions?

I always do full uninstall of existing stand alone version. Then install new version. Never do any cleaning and have never had issue. So it is surprising to have the issue. Maybe I need to re download all the files again. I check file size of download vs mega. Seems the same. Not like it is missing any. Install location also same as all previous versions.

You and I only talk about problems with the new version. So far, I have not encountered any reinstallation errors while installing ISTA.

BMW Coding Free share
11-09-2022, 10:11 AM,
hello everyone here for me no problem with the installation also I haven't done the test with the programming as soon as I test I leave feedback. a question are you having problems using ICOM next Genuine or using enet I noticed in the posted print that the voltage of terminals 30 and 15 is not showing, could this be the problem?
11-09-2022, 10:20 AM,
I use Rcleaner. Seems it does not remove all keys from registry.

Suggested method:
Fix "The programming system could not be initialised. The ISTA installation may be damaged or incorrectly configured. Reinstall ISTA. If problems persist, contact local support." error:

1. uninstall ISTA
2. remove all ISTA keys from registry:
a. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\BMWGroup\ISPI\ISTA - Nothing here
b. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\BMWGroup\ISPI\Rheingold - Nothing here
c. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\BMWGroup\ISPI\Rheingold - This one still remains for me. I delete manually.
3. remove all files from ISTA install directory
4. reinstall ISTA

I try normal uninstall then reinstall, not working.
I try uninstall, Rcleaner and reboot then install, not working.
Now I am trying uninstall, Rcleaner, delete reg keys manually and install again. I will advise if this one works. Hoping it does because there was reg keys left over from Rcleaner and according to above method they need to be removed.

Also for me, everything works normal. T15 and T30 voltages with ICOM Next Genuine. Vehicle test takes long time and provides error. Vehicle test not being done correctly because software update asks for vehicle test again.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to bennymx for this post
11-09-2022, 10:33 AM,
(11-09-2022, 10:20 AM)bennymx Wrote:  I use Rcleaner. Seems it does not remove all keys from registry.

Suggested method:
Fix "The programming system could not be initialised. The ISTA installation may be damaged or incorrectly configured. Reinstall ISTA. If problems persist, contact local support." error:

1. uninstall ISTA
2. remove all ISTA keys from registry:
a. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\BMWGroup\ISPI\ISTA - Nothing here
b. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\BMWGroup\ISPI\Rheingold - Nothing here
c. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\BMWGroup\ISPI\Rheingold - This one still remains for me. I delete manually.
3. remove all files from ISTA install directory
4. reinstall ISTA

I try normal uninstall then reinstall, not working.
I try uninstall, Rcleaner and reboot then install, not working.
Now I am trying uninstall, Rcleaner, delete reg keys manually and install again. I will advise if this one works. Hoping it does because there was reg keys left over from Rcleaner and according to above method they need to be removed.

Also for me, everything works normal. T15 and T30 voltages with ICOM Next Genuine. Vehicle test takes long time and provides error. Vehicle test not being done correctly because software update asks for vehicle test again.

Now I manually removed the registry and reinstalled ISTA. The result is a warning to reinstall.
Trying any more is a waste of time.

BMW Coding Free share
11-09-2022, 10:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-09-2022, 11:08 AM by Sedoy.)
Just now installed self on my working laptop without problem. Later will test with car.

Now tested with F20 without problem, only diagnose.

Please look under Settings --> Dealer data, if Name is WinFasta then make new license request, maybe this is the problem. BMW remove in 4.37.1x many brands from ISTA and he need to change my generator.

iLean offline license (PM)
FeatureCodes CarPlay (PM)
FSC-Generator
[+] 4 users say Thank You to Sedoy for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dutch language package ista 4.45 db8000 0 28 Yesterday, 05:01 AM
Last Post: db8000
  Road Map Europe West MOVE 2024 [MEGA] pcp1234 0 42 18-05-2024, 19:38 PM
Last Post: pcp1234
XZBMW Road Map North America EVO 2024-1 [MEGA] pcp1234 0 40 18-05-2024, 19:36 PM
Last Post: pcp1234
XZBMW HELP NEEDED TU UPDATE ISTA D 4.41.50 TO 4.42.12 ipcsr76 1 392 18-05-2024, 08:53 AM
Last Post: piteerus
XZBMW ISTA 4.46.xx problems and possible solution Sedoy 103 13,802 18-05-2024, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Sedoy
XZBMW DIY: Reset FXX FEM Mileage with affordable tools armenh7 2 581 17-05-2024, 20:39 PM
Last Post: armenh7
XZBMW ISTA Standalone Licenserequest up to v4.37.4x Sedoy 8,739 690,817 17-05-2024, 14:13 PM
Last Post: Sedoy
  ista 4.46 Standalone kiranabc 112 15,565 16-05-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: flterence
XZBMW DELTA FILES 4.41.4x to 4.47.2x MEGA DOWNLOAD Mathijshee 2 242 15-05-2024, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Mathijshee
  [MEGA] ESYS + PSDZ Full & Lite + ICOM Firmware + MANUALS + TOOLS hashtagmaster 111 37,436 15-05-2024, 09:05 AM
Last Post: bm92