Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Solved ✔ Citroen C3 A51 2014 IMMO Code
09-01-2023, 22:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 22-01-2023, 00:27 AM by Clusters.)
PCitroen  Citroen C3 A51 2014 IMMO Code
Hi There,

I've been searching for hours but don't seem to be able to find any guide etc to help me...

I need to get the 4 Digit IMMO Code for a Citroen C3 (A51) 2014 that my Dad just purchased so that he can add a spare key (It only came with 1 key).

I've done plenty of dumping with BMW Z4 Vehicle (I own one) and EWS stuff, but never done anything with Citroen / BSI.

I understand that I need to remove BSI module from car, then dump EEPROM, *but*, that's the part I can't find any information on.

What tools do I need? How do I do it? I have a CH341 USB Programmer thing that I saw an odd comment about being able to be converted to work but still no more info so that may be false information.  I've collected various dump to pin code tools, I just don't know how to get the dump.

I have XS Evolution tool that works with DiagBox 9.91 but I understand this can NOT be used to get dump.

Any help, guides, etc would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards

Password for anything I share here is: jtanner_IAmOrion_cartechnology.co.uk
10-01-2023, 12:29 PM,
RE: Citroen C3 A51 2014 IMMO Code
hi jtanner
if you are unsure about location of eeprom in bsi just google it or ask a member here for it and im sure they will oblige.
it is a 95160 eeprom with 8 legs and most programmers can read the information
once you have got the file from eeprom post it on this site and you will get the code
i use soldering station  hot air to remove chips but maybe can be read without remval from the board in circuit
hope this helps
[+] 1 user says Thank You to AROUNDLOCKS for this post
10-01-2023, 17:50 PM,
Many thanks for the information.

My Dads *old* 2003 C3 is off to the scrap yard (it's old and knackered and falling apart)... So I took the opportunity before the scrappy picks it up to attempt fiddling with BSI on this one (2003 model) first because if I messed up, It didn't matter! For this 2003 Model, my Dad DOES have the confidential card, so I knew the code already, but wanted to test the process and this way I could confirm 100% the software and dump was correct if it matched.

After hours of messing around, discovering one of the CH341A Programmers I had is duff, I *FINALLY* made progress and success, at least for the 2003 model.

I got the BSI out of the vehicle and located the 95160 Chip. I tried at first to read the chip whilst attached to the board, but it just doesn't work. I had seen other posts anyway saying to remove chip. So, I got out my hot air soldering station thing, and gently desoldered the 95160 from the BSI.

I then plugged it into a TSSOP adapter I had, then plugged that into my CH341A Programmer, and tried to read it. Failure still! Then I found post on this forum about CH341A reading 95160, so, as guided, I added Capacitor to the +5v and GND of the chip connections (*NOT* USB Connections), and made a jumper to power the chip by 5v again as detailed in the guide.

This time, I read the chip with SUCCESS smile I read the chip multiple times, and it was always same checksum and data so I was happy it was correctly reading the chip.

I saved the .bin file, ran a sandboxed PSA BSI DUMP CALC application, and very happily, it presented me the immo code, which was exactly same as I had on the confidential card. So very happy that it worked. I then re-soldered the 95160 back onto the BSI, reconnected it all, and the car works as expected, starts and runs fine etc etc. So it all went perfectly in the end.

Next task for another day is to now remove the BSI from my Dads "new" 2014 C3 (A51), and hope that 1) it's the same 95160 chip and 2) that's is just as easy to desolder

Keeping my fingers crossed

[+] 1 user says Thank You to jtanner for this post
14-01-2023, 00:23 AM,
As an update, the 2014 has the Atmel AT24C128N in a somewhat awkward position. I baked it good but that chip just didn't want to budge. I chickened out as I was afraid of causing damage sad

Can IMMO code be retrieved from a KESS V2 Read somehow? Are there any other tools that can be recommended to get the code?

Many thanks in advance

22-01-2023, 00:21 AM,
Well, after all that messing around - I had the software to to do it all along on my tablet!!
I have yellow easydiag 3 that I flashed a few years ago to xdiag pro and use xdiag pro 3 app on android tablet. I didn’t spot it because I was so used to using it for diagnostics (there’s key stuff in diagnostic menus but it didn’t have what I wanted) - then realised there’s a whole IMMO sub menu I’d never bloody used because I’m an idiot.

read the code perfectly and easily and I’ve since also coded in 2 new keys (3 keys total since you have to do all keys at once including any already active keys)
Kicking myself for not realising I already had a tool that could do it!!

[+] 2 users say Thank You to jtanner for this post
22-01-2023, 00:29 AM,
Not an idiot at all, nobody is perfect and we all learn every day.

The day you stop learning is the day you pushing daisies. rolling

Thanks for the solution.

If someone took the time to help you, the least you can do is take a few seconds and press two buttons! 

Thanks [Image: tyl_add.png] + [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] reputation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Volvo s40 SID803 immo off nitroscry 0 7 46 minutes ago
Last Post: nitroscry
PCitroen Citroen Berlingo Lucas DCN2 immo off pepi 5 57 5 hours ago
Last Post: raffy haddad
  Iveco Daily EDC17C49 immo off ottway 1 20 6 hours ago
Last Post: raffy haddad
  Porsche SDI4 immo off Mohamad.sy 2 39 10 hours ago
Last Post: Mohamad.sy
ZTAudi VAG Simos 8.32 immo off or clone ahmadarifai 7 128 Today, 07:56 AM
Last Post: ahmadarifai
  VW BEETLE SIMOS 3.3A IMMO OFF (SOLVED) djollie 4 323 Yesterday, 20:06 PM
Last Post: vlahdacoroman
  Solved ✔ EDC15V immo off matuuu 3 49 Yesterday, 17:02 PM
Last Post: matuuu
XZBMW Solved ✔ E46 330D immo off Pentheus 3 73 Yesterday, 16:42 PM
Last Post: Pentheus
JFiat Fiat Ducato - 2009 - 0281 015 576 - immo off mini1.3 1 25 Yesterday, 14:11 PM
Last Post: bboctavian
  MR2 Solution Add keys or Immo Off Need mkii 1 94 Yesterday, 06:16 AM
Last Post: mkii