Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

E60 Combox retrofit coding
19-05-2017, 20:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 19-05-2017, 20:33 PM by Loliceman.)
Post: #10
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding
Thanks for your input!

Yeah, I have downloaded tons of E9X .ssd files from various forums and "how to's" for this matter, I can successfully load them. But when I try to Codeierdaten_lesen or any job at all really, I get a Coapi-2020 error and nothing works.

I have yet to try the E90-612.ssd that BlackBM uploaded. But I'm quite sure results will be the same.

I'm almost certain that the COMBOX is faulty and/or is programmed for a Fxx car.

Following the coapi-error I get something similar to "ECU_FUNCTION_NOT_SUPPORTED".

I can run most of the commands in Tool32 for cmediar.prg, and get answer from the actual unit. But I have not stored any screenshots or information of the zuzb/рдят no etc.

I will try it later tonight. Thanks for all the help so far.

Regards

EDIT: CIC is CIC.C1A and latest firmware. I have successfully ратснёd it with Intel's awesome ратснёя. I have coded it and bluetooth menu etc is there. But when its pressed it doesn't respond.

Please, Press the Buttons [їшяgё: postbit_thx.gif] and [їшяgё: postbit_reputation.gif] if you feel that this post helped you!

Quote this message in a reply


Messages In This Thread
E60 Combox retrofit coding - by Loliceman - 18-05-2017, 19:18 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by AjDiNi - 18-05-2017, 21:08 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by Loliceman - 18-05-2017, 23:13 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by UnFan - 19-05-2017, 02:02 AM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by blackbm5xx - 19-05-2017, 09:12 AM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by AjDiNi - 19-05-2017, 12:21 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by Jynkky - 19-05-2017, 14:53 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by AjDiNi - 19-05-2017, 20:03 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by duckdonald - 19-05-2017, 20:15 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by Emelint - 23-09-2026, 03:02 AM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by Loliceman - 19-05-2017, 20:21 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by duckdonald - 19-05-2017, 20:24 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by emhtuning - 20-05-2017, 06:22 AM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by raduandrei82 - 08-06-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by Stivikivi - 09-06-2017, 17:38 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by ap90500 - 09-06-2017, 17:43 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by BMWdriva - 10-06-2017, 17:45 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by AjDiNi - 24-06-2017, 19:19 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by Loliceman - 25-06-2017, 00:48 AM
E60 Combox retrofit coding - by AjDiNi - 26-06-2017, 11:09 AM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by Stivikivi - 26-06-2017, 12:03 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by AjDiNi - 26-06-2017, 12:27 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by Loliceman - 27-06-2017, 05:07 AM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by AjDiNi - 27-06-2017, 19:49 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by Volum - 24-03-2018, 20:10 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by Fx82 - 25-03-2018, 14:36 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by Volum - 26-03-2018, 18:43 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by Fx82 - 26-03-2018, 19:45 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by Volum - 27-03-2018, 15:20 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by Volum - 31-03-2018, 12:30 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by Ceromanc - 20-07-2023, 20:10 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by tomaxsas - 21-07-2023, 10:17 AM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by Ceromanc - 23-07-2023, 19:15 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by Powerlab - 21-09-2026, 13:41 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by Loliceman - 22-09-2026, 15:53 PM
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding - by jaramillo - 23-09-2026, 02:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Retrofit ICM2 BMW F10/F11 Haug530d 11 2,017 9 hours ago
Last Post: bushido1992
  Connect – All-in-One Remote Connection Tool for BMW/MINI Coding connecttools 31 3,492 08-10-2026, 11:46 AM
Last Post: connecttools
  R 1300 GS — instrument cluster replacement: coding and odometer sync HeLLs 6 364 08-10-2026, 08:04 AM
Last Post: HeLLs
  F12 LCI LED Retrofit mcrussell 5 1,439 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: SANYA
  FEM replace reason: Comfort Access retrofit kubaskl 4 288 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: kklobo
  G30 LCI Headlights retrofit: High Beam Laser light locking active tcp443 20 8,712 01-10-2026, 18:41 PM
Last Post: Mygse
  G31 LCI 552 retrofit qbek90 2 218 01-10-2026, 08:17 AM
Last Post: qbek90
  G45 MARS Coding Sauron 8 620 30-09-2026, 07:24 AM
Last Post: Sauron
  Right angel eye turns off after 10 seconds after xenon retrofit Ryn079 4 216 27-09-2026, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Ryn079
  [SOLVED] F31 2015 PRE-LCI NBT EVO HW4.1 + ATM Retrofit - Everything Works Except RTTI MotherTeresa 18 1,026 25-09-2026, 23:43 PM
Last Post: Gatsby79

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
3 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content