Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
F12 LCI LED Retrofit
|
02-11-2017, 18:59 PM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
F12 LCI LED Retrofit
Has anyone completed an LCI LED Retrofit to an F12 or F13 at all?
I am fitting into a 2013 f12 but assume the FRM will also need replacing, I have coded the FLE's but the lights wont function at all, I updated the FRM & coded using 03/15 build date. Any pointers are appreciated |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
F12 LCI LED Retrofit - by mcrussell - 02-11-2017, 18:59 PM
RE: F12 LCI LED Retrofit - by darthur90 - 02-11-2017, 20:07 PM
F12 LCI LED Retrofit - by mcrussell - 02-11-2017, 20:34 PM
RE: F12 LCI LED Retrofit - by masa52 - 02-11-2017, 22:58 PM
F12 LCI LED Retrofit - by mcrussell - 03-11-2017, 00:01 AM
RE: F12 LCI LED Retrofit - by SANYA - 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
|
Users browsing this thread:
3 Guest(s)
3 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



