Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
DQ200 GEARBOX SWAP CODING PLEASE HELP & READ :)
|
01-04-2025, 15:46 PM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
DQ200 GEARBOX SWAP CODING PLEASE HELP & READ :)
Hello all , tomorrow im swapping out my gearbox for a lower mileage version.
Im aware of the immo data stored in the gearbox and I don't have access to online coding , I have autotuner master , kessv2, Vcd5 , some other bits. my question is .... i want to avoid swapping out my mechantronics and keep the new one on the gearbox , how do I read and transfer immo data over to my new gearbox ? is there anyone that's done this and can possibly give me some help as to what steps I need to do ![]() All help is very much appreciated , I'm always helping others and giving free files wherever possible . TIA Charlie |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
DQ200 GEARBOX SWAP CODING PLEASE HELP & READ :) - by cwarren2399 - 01-04-2025, 15:46 PM
RE: DQ200 GEARBOX SWAP CODING PLEASE HELP & READ :) - by jokir - 02-04-2025, 06:04 AM
RE: DQ200 GEARBOX SWAP CODING PLEASE HELP & READ :) - by cwarren2399 - 02-04-2025, 12:37 PM
RE: DQ200 GEARBOX SWAP CODING PLEASE HELP & READ :) - by ecu035 - 24-06-2026, 15:43 PM
RE: DQ200 GEARBOX SWAP CODING PLEASE HELP & READ :) - by jokir - 02-04-2025, 16:32 PM
RE: DQ200 GEARBOX SWAP CODING PLEASE HELP & READ :) - by danyparis - 03-04-2025, 23:33 PM
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



