Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Disable CC messages relating to a CC-ID codes
07-04-2025, 21:13 PM,
Post: #183
RE: Disable CC messages relating to a CC-ID codes
i cut my own post from another forum and hope someone here can help.
Hello I have a BMW E70.  2011 40d
the issue I wants to solve is this. I have an error in the CCID display that I want to disable.
why?
in the summer I remove the fuse to the 4X4 and this makes the car to be fully rear wheel drive and I can change and use tires as I want and don't need to buy the expensive "star marked" tires that I am supposed to .

what have I found out so far?
it is possible to find the CCID error code in tool32 under the job "status_checkcontrol_history"
the problem I'm struggling with is this, it looks like you can relatively ёд5у edit the CCID warnings until you get to ID 479. 
my issue is that I believe the ID I want to remove is this 680 or 683

small peace of my ccid error list.

164 is washer fluid
167 reset clock
54 park brake malfunction
680  and mabye 683 is what I hope is 4x4


STAT_ANZAHL_WERT                = 24                00 18  ..                   


  STAT_GWSZ_STAND_EINH            = km
  STAT_CC_ID_1                    = 167              00 A7  .§                   
  STAT_GWSZ_STAND_WERT_1          = 260440      00 03 F9 58  ..ùX                 
  STAT_CC_ID_2                    = 164              00 A4  .¤                   
  STAT_GWSZ_STAND_WERT_2          = 260440      00 03 F9 58  ..ùX                 
  STAT_CC_ID_3                    = 683              02 AB  .«                   
  STAT_GWSZ_STAND_WERT_3          = 260440      00 03 F9 58  ..ùX                 
  STAT_CC_ID_4                    = 54                00 36  .6                   
  STAT_GWSZ_STAND_WERT_4          = 260440      00 03 F9 58  ..ùX                 
  STAT_CC_ID_5                    = 680              02 A8  .¨                   



My nettodat:
B 00300000,0010,03,AF,0A,04,84,0F,00,32,0A,1E,0A,1E,00,00,00,14
B 00300010,0002,00,0F
B 00300100,0010,BF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FE,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF      this is where ccid is stored id 0-479
B 00300110,0010,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF
B 00300120,0010,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF
B 00300130,0010,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,7D,C2,00
B 00300200,0009,00,86,51,79,AE,99,52,66,AD
B 00300300,0007,F5,49,CA,76,00,FF,FF
B 00300400,0010,92,5F,58,58,55,17,55,85,00,50,00,00,00,01,0D,00
B 00300410,0003,00,03,00
B 00300500,0010,09,20,50,0A,05,82,08,08,A4,52,42,20,0A,00,58,2E
B 00300510,0003,14,08,00
B 00300600,0010,CA,00,00,00,00,78,0A,32,02,37,00,A0,00,E0,01,F8
B 00300610,000E,02,CF,03,37,00,65,01,6C,02,39,03,CF,03,03
B 00300700,0006,0C,03,03,FF,FF,0C
B 00300800,0010,07,28,40,DC,05,2C,01,3C,00,10,0E,50,46,FF,FF,F0
B 00300810,0004,1E,0A,1C,57
B 00300900,0010,12,50,0A,41,3C,91,18,C2,01,92,30,3C,C3,D2,92,C1
B 00300910,0010,C1,91,91,C3,93,93,93,32,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF
B 003B0200,0010,FE,01,40,01,01,00,FF,01,00,FF,01,00,FF,01,00,FF
B 003C0300,0005,04,05,04,25,20
B 003C0400,0004,C1,01,78,B8
B 003C0F00,0004,01,03,02,00


does anybody have an idea on where to edit the rest of this ID warnings or where i can continue the search?
i can post eeprom if this helps

I did som more reserch. could it be that it is not stored as a CCID but that it is a CBS warning? 
if I continue the  same pattern of calculation I get it is possible to be in this FF.......
B 00300900,0010,12,50,0A,41,3C,91,18,C2,01,92,30,3C,C3,D2,92,C1
B 00300910,0010,C1,91,91,C3,93,93,93,32,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF,FF
B 003B0200,0010,FE,01,40,01,01,00,FF,01,00,FF,01,00,FF,01,00,FF
Quote this message in a reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Disable CC messages relating to a CC-ID codes - by medion84 - 07-04-2025, 21:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WAY, EVO, LIVE, JOY - FREE LIFETIME MAP CODES CEBEP 377 46,102 2 hours ago
Last Post: Florissilfhout
  Disable speed warning G-models sqorpius 12 713 04-10-2026, 12:44 PM
Last Post: DENTFLEX
  Messages through ZGW Vias 3 936 24-09-2026, 12:14 PM
Last Post: remcar
  Disable B-Pillar sensor in fdl CAFD ACSM TIGHTFIN 0 89 21-08-2026, 14:22 PM
Last Post: TIGHTFIN
0Scope Bmw X4 G02 How do you disable the front grille? ELMAN GASANOV 5 371 18-07-2026, 21:05 PM
Last Post: weby
  CC-ID lighting failure error disable BMW F10 pweber84 5 284 28-05-2026, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Nikabov
  Bmw g31 ё_5у5 Disable Airsuspension Supramk32jz 0 103 11-05-2026, 19:14 PM
Last Post: Supramk32jz
  Help with insert f5с codes vrankov 3 126 31-03-2026, 18:53 PM
Last Post: d.martynov
  BMW F90 - Prevent disable DSC tempname 4 410 25-03-2026, 10:31 AM
Last Post: DavidVSP
  BMW NBT-EVO Adjustblock GPS disable suckatall 4 319 18-03-2026, 10:10 AM
Last Post: duke99

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content