Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
DDE RECALL For F10 2015 with NBT evo with APIX1 screen:
|
11-11-2025, 21:39 PM,
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2025, 21:41 PM by nannou9.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
DDE RECALL For F10 2015 with NBT evo with APIX1 screen:
All
I have шоdёd my car with help of this great community some 6y ago, adding HUD, kafas camera, nbt evo, 4g modem etc. Wouldn’t be surprised if only DavyG has more mods than me All working perfectly fine- like no issues whatsoever. Unfortunately my 2015 520d is recalled for dde issue and BMW told me it requires full software upgrade- all modules. I am stuck on 1806 level as this is the last one that works correctly with APIX1 screen. For last days I tried to find people with similar issues, going through many threads, but couldn’t find anything that specific. So starting new thread. Is there anybody in the same situation? I know some people adopted with some cutting and gluing APIX2 screens to f10 and that apparently allowed them to jump over 1807 level. Is this the only option? Any thoughts? How did you all deal with recalls which needed software upgrades while using nbt evo in f10/11 series? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



