Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
F10 NBT EVO - G11 Screen
|
21-12-2025, 17:05 PM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
F10 NBT EVO - G11 Screen
Hello everyone,
I recently got an EVO HU, which according to the label is HW 1.6 - 6512 938738601 and has been upgraded to 4 GB RAM, already coded to my F11. It works perfectly, I have a voltage converter on the CID cable with the original NBT display. I bought a G11 display and an APIX2 cable, connected them, and tried coding a bit, but I keep getting "No Signal". Can anyone tell me if this is due to the head unit being incompatible? Is it the Apix2 cable? So maybe it just won't work? I would appreciate any help ![]() BR |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
F10 NBT EVO - G11 Screen - by Speedy_07 - 21-12-2025, 17:05 PM
RE: F10 NBT EVO - G11 Screen - by ivanivanusic - 21-12-2025, 17:50 PM
RE: F10 NBT EVO - G11 Screen - by Speedy_07 - 21-12-2025, 18:20 PM
RE: F10 NBT EVO - G11 Screen - by evaldazj - 21-12-2025, 18:03 PM
RE: F10 NBT EVO - G11 Screen - by Speedy_07 - 21-12-2025, 20:23 PM
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content




