Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Secure Connection issue after G20 6U3 Retrofit
11-01-2026, 01:10 AM,
Post: #9
RE: Secure Connection issue after G20 6U3 Retrofit
(09-01-2026, 14:46 PM)Smiiukha Ruslan Wrote:  Ar you sure you did it IP-Sec validatione?

After certificate import, I did a certificate check and all was Certs were Green OK. Also tried to enable IPSec through ё5у5 and it was failing with Forbidden. I don't know if I should use any other activation method than this.

(10-01-2026, 20:21 PM)Dravil Wrote:  Did you solve the problem? I have the same issue....

Unfortunately not. I tried to flash the cluster and it always failed with DKOMBI4_ETHERNET bla bla. exception. UDS Flash also didn't work. Then I tried to code the cluster again, coding failed and cluster turned black. So I think it was defective already, because flashing should work in any case in my opinion.
Quote this message in a reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Secure Connection issue after G20 6U3 Retrofit - by uprockin - 11-01-2026, 01:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Retrofit ICM2 BMW F10/F11 Haug530d 11 2,017 9 hours ago
Last Post: bushido1992
  Connect – All-in-One Remote Connection Tool for BMW/MINI Coding connecttools 31 3,493 08-10-2026, 11:46 AM
Last Post: connecttools
  F12 LCI LED Retrofit mcrussell 5 1,439 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: SANYA
  FEM replace reason: Comfort Access retrofit kubaskl 4 288 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: kklobo
  S50 B32 VANOS cover threaded connection bmchicago 1 55 02-10-2026, 14:19 PM
Last Post: luci.deresu
  G30 LCI Headlights retrofit: High Beam Laser light locking active tcp443 20 8,712 01-10-2026, 18:41 PM
Last Post: Mygse
  G31 LCI 552 retrofit qbek90 2 218 01-10-2026, 08:17 AM
Last Post: qbek90
  Right angel eye turns off after 10 seconds after xenon retrofit Ryn079 4 216 27-09-2026, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Ryn079
  [SOLVED] F31 2015 PRE-LCI NBT EVO HW4.1 + ATM Retrofit - Everything Works Except RTTI MotherTeresa 18 1,026 25-09-2026, 23:43 PM
Last Post: Gatsby79
  E60 Combox retrofit coding Loliceman 35 19,020 23-09-2026, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Emelint

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content