Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Surround view retrofit
18-03-2026, 10:37 AM,
Post: #1
Surround view retrofit
Hi all 

Im hoping someone can help me ive gathered everything I need to retrofit surround view 360 and ive started the wiring but before I remove the front bumper can anyone help me on how the front camera mounts? 

I have a 2019 X4 G02 and I have the tool to do the hole i just cannot find any information on how it mounts and if I need to change the grill. I've tried LLLрдят5 to see if there is a bracket and I cannot see 1. Ive tried looking at bumpers on ebay and its hard to see

Does anyone know if I need a special grill for the camera or can I just do the hole and it will сlїр into my grill I have already? The рдят number for my grill shows i have a hole for a camera but I cannot see any mounting сlїрs. Please help I would ideally only like to take the bumper off once 

Thanks in advance 
Daniel
Quote this message in a reply


Messages In This Thread
Surround view retrofit - by Just2fast5 - 18-03-2026, 10:37 AM
RE: Surround view retrofit - by emhtuning - 18-03-2026, 14:49 PM
RE: Surround view retrofit - by d.martynov - 18-03-2026, 14:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Retrofit ICM2 BMW F10/F11 Haug530d 11 1,987 4 hours ago
Last Post: bushido1992
  F12 LCI LED Retrofit mcrussell 5 1,422 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: SANYA
  FEM replace reason: Comfort Access retrofit kubaskl 4 269 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: kklobo
  G30 LCI Headlights retrofit: High Beam Laser light locking active tcp443 20 8,705 01-10-2026, 18:41 PM
Last Post: Mygse
  G31 LCI 552 retrofit qbek90 2 208 01-10-2026, 08:17 AM
Last Post: qbek90
  Right angel eye turns off after 10 seconds after xenon retrofit Ryn079 4 209 27-09-2026, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Ryn079
  [SOLVED] F31 2015 PRE-LCI NBT EVO HW4.1 + ATM Retrofit - Everything Works Except RTTI MotherTeresa 18 1,010 25-09-2026, 23:43 PM
Last Post: Gatsby79
  E60 Combox retrofit coding Loliceman 35 19,007 23-09-2026, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Emelint
  Retrofit Shift paddle on BMW F02 nimametal 7 255 20-09-2026, 07:47 AM
Last Post: nimametal
  RAM retrofit , f5с rejected Myster.M 4 365 16-09-2026, 19:10 PM
Last Post: Myster.M

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content