Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
G05 LCI 2024 5DL360 camera retrofit Secure coding
|
28-03-2026, 12:21 PM,
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2026, 12:22 PM by sas46.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
G05 LCI 2024 5DL360 camera retrofit Secure coding
Hi, I'm planning to retrofit the 5DL 360 camera on my dad's car, a G05 LCI
It has 5DM, no 5AU and only the rear view camera (that has also to be changed) It uses the new ICAM system with coax cable and I also found some cable kits, so the issue is only on the coding side How am I gonna code the ECUs if almost all the car is under Secure Coding? I'm using ё5у5 Ultra but even if I looked at some thread it's not very clear to me how to buy/obtain and "install" CAFD files under Secure Coding Any help is appreciated, thanks! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
G05 LCI 2024 5DL360 camera retrofit Secure coding - by sas46 - 28-03-2026, 12:21 PM
RE: G05 LCI 2024 5DL360 camera retrofit Secure coding - by mbm1703 - 28-03-2026, 12:30 PM
RE: G05 LCI 2024 5DL360 camera retrofit Secure coding - by sas46 - 28-03-2026, 13:06 PM
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content


