Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

04-06-2018, 00:24 AM,
RE: VF2 Tool Flasher - Be careful, crap tool
(21-03-2018, 22:22 PM)nunoxxoliveira Wrote:  Hi, I am custumer of VF2 since beginning of tool and I only have good things to say about!
Tool is " only to professional" use... in bench I only use vf2 with almost all ecus, until today all ecus(and all others with same processor/memory) in list work, tool do not have many chksum, and instrucions not many too... but one time you have instrucion(can,kline,gnd and 12v, boot point),and correct chjsum when do file, work like a charm.
I have many tools, all legal and make +-8 ecus all days and belive in me... very good tool. I have some friends with and all have same opinion about.
Good software with chksum and good user, and one of best tool in world.
Ps. All OBD protocols work fine! Like all others tools in beginning vf2 have to make decision about what is important...do not have custumers and size to make all protocols like we all like...
But all now... we need many tools to do all job!
Best regards

Are you trying to protect those guys from your country ? are you working them ?

go give them your money and support them laughing
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
VF2 - by BigBoss - 26-02-2018, 15:38 PM
RE: VF2 Tool Flasher - Be careful, crap tool - by nunoxxoliveira - 21-03-2018, 22:22 PM
RE: VF2 Tool Flasher - Be careful, crap tool - by nunoxxoliveira - 21-03-2018, 23:00 PM
RE: VF2 Tool Flasher - Be careful, crap tool - by BigBoss - 04-06-2018, 00:24 AM