Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
[SOLVED] Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
|
20-02-2026, 08:57 AM,
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
I didn't find what to add to VO to pre LCI X1 to have 10.25 display supported, so I coded FDL.
|
|||
|
20-02-2026, 10:49 AM,
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
would this be possible with NBT EVO in a F20? More or less plug&play?
.:: Thanks+Rep doesn´t kill anybody
::. |
|||
|
26-02-2026, 07:44 AM,
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
(19-02-2026, 18:28 PM)pawelkos Wrote: I have succesfully done retrofit on Entrynavevo in my X1 F48 2018 with following items: Screen received yesterday, everything works perfectly thanks
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



::.
