Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

New BMW maps officially just released
29-10-2022, 11:54 AM,
Post: #11
RE: New BMW maps officially just released
Gracenote-DB - Music ID for CDs
PREMIUM - CIC
MOTION - CICMID
MOVE - CHAMP2
ROUTE - ENTRYNAV
NEXT - NBT
EVO - NBTEVO
WAY - ENTRYNAVEVO
LIVE - MGU
JOY - MGU-21


==================<-- Release 10.2022 -->=================

NAVD_000046A0_255_007_180 = Road Map Europe LIVE 2022-4
NAVD_000046A1_255_008_182 = Road Map North America LIVE 2022-4
NAVD_00003C2D_255_008_058 = Road Map North America WAY 2022-2
NAVD_000046A2_255_008_154 = Road Map Australia/New Zealand LIVE 2022-2
NAVD_00008FCB_255_007_151 = Road Map Central Asia JOY 2022
NAVD_000046AC_255_008_035 = Road Map China LIVE 2022-4
NAVD_00005A09_255_006_159 = Road Map India JOY 2022
NAVD_000014C0_255_008_125 = Road Map India NEXT 2023
NAVD_00003C21_255_009_017 = Road Map Middle East WAY 2023
NAVD_00003C23_255_007_092 = Road Map Southern Africa WAY 2023
NAVD_000014B6_255_007_078 = Road Map Korea NEXT 2023
NAVD_000092A9_255_007_165 = Road Map Korea JOY 2022-3
NAVD_000046AE_255_008_048 = Road Map Korea LIVE 2022-4

We can’t pay, but we fully support you… emotionally.


Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users say Thank You to Bugfїж for this post
24-11-2022, 03:35 AM,
Post: #12
RE: New BMW maps officially just released
wait for this month
Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2022, 08:15 AM,
Post: #13
RE: New BMW maps officially just released
[їшяgё: Whats-App-їшяgё-2022-11-24-at-10-09-48.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to dumitru.o for this post
24-11-2022, 08:51 AM,
Post: #14
RE: New BMW maps officially just released
Gracenote-DB - Music ID for CDs
PREMIUM - CIC
MOTION - CICMID
MOVE - CHAMP2
ROUTE - ENTRYNAV
NEXT - NBT
EVO - NBTEVO
WAY - ENTRYNAVEVO
LIVE - MGU
JOY - MGU-21


==================<-- Release 11.2022 -->=================

NAVD_00005C4A_255_008_235 = Road Map Europe East PREMIUM (USB) 2023
NAVD_00005C4A_255_008_233 = Road Map Europe West PREMIUM (USB) 2023
NAVD_00000939_255_008_148 = Road Map Europe East MOTION 2023
NAVD_00000939_255_008_147 = Road Map Europe West MOTION 2023
NAVD_00003C2C_255_008_247 = Road Map Europe WAY 2023-1
NAVD_000024A6_255_007_147 = Road Map Japan EVO 2023-1
NAVD_00003C22_255_007_102 = Road Map Northern Africa WAY 2023
NAVD_00003C25_255_007_117 = Road Map South America WAY 2023
NAVD_000046A6_255_005_023 = Road Map Southeast Asia LIVE 2022-2a
NAVD_00003C29_255_007_122 = Road Map Argentina WAY 2023

We can’t pay, but we fully support you… emotionally.


Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users say Thank You to Bugfїж for this post
24-11-2022, 11:35 AM,
Post: #15
RE: New BMW maps officially just released
I dont see this actual maps in д05.
Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2022, 18:18 PM,
Post: #16
RE: New BMW maps officially just released
I thought CIC got the last update in 2021? Does that mean I can update to 2023 data?
Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2022, 18:24 PM,
Post: #17
RE: New BMW maps officially just released
(24-11-2022, 18:18 PM)Flamingi Wrote:  I thought CIC got the last update in 2021? Does that mean I can update to 2023 data?

It depends on the material your CIC is useing. Last actual PREMIUM was, by the way, 2022-1. So yes, you can update if you habe PREMIUM CIC.
Reputation: +1 - Twointje [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to noobontour for this post
24-11-2022, 18:30 PM,
Post: #18
RE: New BMW maps officially just released
(24-11-2022, 18:24 PM)noobontour Wrote:  
(24-11-2022, 18:18 PM)Flamingi Wrote:  I thought CIC got the last update in 2021? Does that mean I can update to 2023 data?

It depends on the material your CIC is useing. Last actual PREMIUM was, by the way, 2022-1. So yes, you can update if you habe PREMIUM CIC.

I do have PREMIUM, so I can upadte. That's great! I must've saved that wrong info somehow.
Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2022, 18:40 PM,
Post: #19
RE: New BMW maps officially just released
(24-11-2022, 18:30 PM)Flamingi Wrote:  
(24-11-2022, 18:24 PM)noobontour Wrote:  
(24-11-2022, 18:18 PM)Flamingi Wrote:  I thought CIC got the last update in 2021? Does that mean I can update to 2023 data?

It depends on the material your CIC is useing. Last actual PREMIUM was, by the way, 2022-1. So yes, you can update if you habe PREMIUM CIC.

I do have PREMIUM, so I can upadte. That's great! I must've saved that wrong info somehow.

But remember .. its one thing to have the files. Its another to get a f5с. Without its not possible to update.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to noobontour for this post
25-11-2022, 20:10 PM,
Post: #20
RE: New BMW maps officially just released
(24-11-2022, 18:40 PM)noobontour Wrote:  
(24-11-2022, 18:30 PM)Flamingi Wrote:  
(24-11-2022, 18:24 PM)noobontour Wrote:  
(24-11-2022, 18:18 PM)Flamingi Wrote:  I thought CIC got the last update in 2021? Does that mean I can update to 2023 data?

It depends on the material your CIC is useing. Last actual PREMIUM was, by the way, 2022-1. So yes, you can update if you habe PREMIUM CIC.

I do have PREMIUM, so I can upadte. That's great! I must've saved that wrong info somehow.

But remember .. its one thing to have the files. Its another to get a f5с. Without its not possible to update.

Getting an f5с with ё5у5 and the f5с gёиёяатоя is a quick job.
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BMW Navigation Maps f5с activation code (request) rogerkj71 221 28,507 Yesterday, 17:33 PM
Last Post: nguyendong
  f5с Code for Route Maps bїшшёя540 353 64,596 03-10-2026, 16:30 PM
Last Post: nguyendong
  All BMW Maps in one place [тояяёит] PsevDo 210 85,427 24-09-2026, 06:00 AM
Last Post: PsevDo
  MEGA: ALL ROAD MAPS EUROPE -> 2026 + KEY-TOOLS hashtagmaster 375 177,145 23-09-2026, 13:22 PM
Last Post: hashtagmaster
  All actual BMW Maps in one post [тояяёит] acolt 83 35,465 21-08-2026, 19:57 PM
Last Post: Rajco
  Middle-East JOY\LIVE\EVO\WAY 2025-26 MAPS EngineerX 5 673 18-08-2026, 14:40 PM
Last Post: boyabdo
  Need maps North Africa Live laso 4 184 10-08-2026, 05:53 AM
Last Post: bmw0510
  Entrynav2 Maps Problem Chillmeister 24 4,834 30-07-2026, 18:12 PM
Last Post: Thorsten
  Activating SLI without navigation maps Saibex87 4 973 07-07-2026, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Saibex87
  Live maps for Australia and New Zealned oros 5 597 30-04-2026, 05:35 AM
Last Post: Tong13418940239

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
28 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content