Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

OP-COM Professional 120309c English
01-09-2014, 17:34 PM,
RE: OP-COM Professional 120309c English
Try to flash it with an external programmer.
If the message is " Is your chip empty" then you you wans't able to flash it using OPCOMFut
Si my advise is to flash your tool ( fw.1.12 ) with an external programmer with any firmware aviable from 1.33 to 1.60
Then check if the tools is working.
If the relays do tyk, tyk, tyk it shows that the PIC MCU it isn't flashed well or blocked
Good luck

P.S. - when you flash a not real MCU in a op-com v6 you will hear same tyk, tyk....tyk
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users say Thank You to mattydr67 for this post
01-09-2014, 17:44 PM,
Sorry about wrong topic, but that 131223d needs 1.60 firmware version. So how we can get it......? ^^

EDIT:OP COM link added

Attached Files
link.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 99 times
Size: 41 bytes

Was I helpful? Please support my time and Hit [Image: tyl_add.png]  And [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] -button's.

NEW Trasdata 9 Master support Bosch SM(service mode) etc enjoy
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Bimmeristi for this post
01-09-2014, 17:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 18-04-2017, 22:52 PM by Clusters.)
(01-09-2014, 16:31 PM)stmilosh Wrote:  
(01-09-2014, 16:17 PM)obdstart Wrote:  
(01-09-2014, 14:29 PM)stmilosh Wrote:  
(01-09-2014, 14:06 PM)obdstart Wrote:  
(01-09-2014, 01:01 AM)stmilosh Wrote:  Sorry guys, but your HQ clone business is busted. Better find other activity rofl.
Bravo !! clapping I did not know until now how are you smart guy, stop your brain to dissipate around...
I am just curious what is your activity?
You are probably dirty seller who want get all stuff for free then sell other people mixed versions like "new version 2014"
I have my own version of HQ clone, modified on my own. It's a dirty assembler hack, so anyway hard to share.
This solution by motordig is nice and elegant and certainly something that should be appreciated by community (only HQ resellers that extort ppl would actually cry over it).
The problem I have is with ppl that actively give false information and misguide other members on the forum in order to protect their HQ clone business. These are not even the original ppl who are responsible for HQ clone development (which is btw. nothing but small piece of code hiding already gathered working licenses and has nothing to do with hardware which they also buy from China for 20 bucks), but simply resellers who resell this small peace of code (together with 20 bucks worth v5 from China) for 150-200 Euros which is a disgrace (they neither made the original software, nor hardware, nor license hack, they just pick up the profit by selling for ridiculous amount somebody else's work).
I'm just glad ppl can have access to the newest software without being ripped off, simple as that. wink
If you looking in right way you also do same things. You hack clone or you hack original hack is hack. In this way you also want distory some hard work. You live in CH right? As I know in CH is good salary and also on CH auto-services is most high expencive in whole EU. Why you dont buy original opcom from opcom.hu or licensed dilers but you bought cheap clone from sellers and resellers, then spit of them puke???Give me that answer. fubar
For me no problem I use good clone pay 150 euros (even I do not have switzerland salary like you) and I am not seller and reseller and much stuff here give for free, BUT never in whole world will be ALL for free.
You work in CH for free? What you give here for free? What is your contribution here? Why you come here to be member? I wery well know all answers-just look all your posts and uploads.
So, keep your mouth shut nospeak, do not insult anyone (buyers,sellers and resellers) and do what you think you should do.

You are going over the line. You know nothing about me, so keep your guesses for yourself. You are in no position to morally lecture anyone.
The hatred towards my post clearly shows in which category you are. I know it hurts your business, but I'm sorry, ppl have right to have things for free without ppl like you ripping them off, and spirit of sharing will always prevail.
If you think otherwise, try protecting your business better next time wink.

P.S. Btw. using hacked software is legal in Switzerland, not like in EU (and CH is not in EU, another news for you I suppose), so even from a legal ground you are way off the target.

You try first to do moraly lecture about "hacking" and "some hard work". When I write "EU" I not mean "European community" I mean "Europe continent-all countries", and this is not new for me because when I walk trough CH you probably been small kid and play with your toys and pissing in rain plash in the roud. Yes I heard about modified softwares in CH, probably most people and you use modified windows and this is legal, so all them people and you try to distroy some hard work.
You not give any answer on my questions, you have own story.
I tell you and I repeat again: You are so stupid guy or you mixed up some things in your bran. I am not seller, I do not have anything against upload for free, but you not insult anyone. Here is Market place:
http://garage-automotive.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=181
Do you see my name here or you blind?
The worst kind of people are the kind who works with you some work, and after that behind spits.

Quality tool as the beautiful woman...
01-09-2014, 17:48 PM,
(01-09-2014, 17:09 PM)mar.wo Wrote:  Hi mates.
i came back to my op-com i-f-e and i have a new problem. ComFUT( i try flash 1.2 to 1.39) ask me "Is Ur chip empty?" when i try to do flashing and i can hear sound as " tyk,tyk,tyk,tyk....". Comfut - check version- show table; schedule with info about interface it seems everything is ok. What's a problem ?
Try opening your Op-com with MProg and check in top right corner in Invert RS232 Signals, if "Invert TXD" is checked. If that's the case you'd need to flash default .ept file.
01-09-2014, 18:09 PM,
(01-09-2014, 17:34 PM)mattydr67 Wrote:  Try to flash it with an external programmer.
If the message is " Is your chip empty" then you you wans't able to flash it using OPCOMFut
Si my advise is to flash your tool ( fw.1.12 ) with an external programmer with any firmware aviable from 1.33 to 1.60
Then check if the tools is working.
If the relays do tyk, tyk, tyk it shows that the PIC MCU it isn't flashed well or blocked
Good luck

P.S. - when you flash a not real MCU in a op-com v6 you will hear same tyk, tyk....tyk
Thx U very much for quick reply. MY opcom is 5.I think it's blocked. What external programmer /device do U suggest to use to program/flash a new Pic//

DISTRIBUTOR ORIGINAL PRODUCTS of OBDSTAR_PL&CZ
01-09-2014, 18:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-09-2014, 18:15 PM by Marcos.)
Guys please don't fight in here.
Peace handshake

So, a step by step instruction can be shared ?
Bimmeristi , please tell us how you did it
Step by step.
Thanks
Cheers smile

p.s. : ignore the second request. Just noticed stmilosh post.
Cheers again smile
[+] 8 users say Thank You to Marcos for this post
01-09-2014, 18:23 PM,
(01-09-2014, 17:48 PM)stmilosh Wrote:  
(01-09-2014, 17:09 PM)mar.wo Wrote:  Hi mates.
i came back to my op-com i-f-e and i have a new problem. ComFUT( i try flash 1.2 to 1.39) ask me "Is Ur chip empty?" when i try to do flashing and i can hear sound as " tyk,tyk,tyk,tyk....". Comfut - check version- show table; schedule with info about interface it seems everything is ok. What's a problem ?
Try opening your Op-com with MProg and check in top right corner in Invert RS232 Signals, if "Invert TXD" is checked. If that's the case you'd need to flash default .ept file.
Thx very much, i 'll try it tomorow.

DISTRIBUTOR ORIGINAL PRODUCTS of OBDSTAR_PL&CZ
01-09-2014, 18:29 PM,
[/quote]
Thx U very much for quick reply. MY opcom is 5.I think it's blocked. What external programmer /device do U suggest to use to program/flash a new Pic//
[/quote]

I cannot advise you to use any
But I can say that I'm using when it is necessarry one old version k150
But in the ebay there's many. The only thing that you must have in mind is that Programmer must be able to flash PIC18F458 in ISP mode
Try Mr.stmilosh advise first but I'm very sure that the MCU it is not flashed well or it is blocked.
Good luck
[+] 4 users say Thank You to mattydr67 for this post
01-09-2014, 18:33 PM,
(01-09-2014, 17:44 PM)Bimmeristi Wrote:  Sorry about wrong topic, but that 131223d needs 1.60 firmware version. So how we can get it......? ^^

Yes, who have & want upload fw 1.60 for free? nerd

Quality tool as the beautiful woman...
01-09-2014, 19:22 PM,
(01-09-2014, 18:10 PM)Marcos Wrote:  Guys please don't fight in here.
Peace handshake

So, a step by step instruction can be shared ?
Bimmeristi , please tell us how you did it
Step by step.
Thanks
Cheers smile

p.s. : ignore the second request. Just noticed stmilosh post.
Cheers again smile

I follow this: http://garage-automotive.com/showthread....9#pid64939

Was I helpful? Please support my time and Hit [Image: tyl_add.png]  And [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] -button's.

NEW Trasdata 9 Master support Bosch SM(service mode) etc enjoy
[+] 4 users say Thank You to Bimmeristi for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OP-COM Professional 100219A - special functions CAR PASS stachu22 2 4,350 24-06-2015, 16:04 PM
Last Post: stachu22
  OPCOM.120309c_RO-Professional+Firmware Version 1.45 McMihai 15 12,053 15-06-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: mattydr67