Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS
24-04-2017, 07:32 AM,
RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS
I guess people are not getting the full picture here , when you run the patch file then nothing called OEM after that , you need to start fresh and follow all the steps mentioned in the first post ,

what is really important and i see many people ignoring it is to flash the CIC with latest possible software , in E series the daten file used for coding doesn't proof the software version , even latest daten file is used by CIC doesn't mean the CIC runs on the latest software .

I have highlighted a very valid point for using ISTA-P instead of Esys for FStool for newbies , if you make all the FSC files and convert them to XML correctly , just import them with ISTA-P , at the same time if there is an update then ISTA-P will take care of that before importing and activating all FSC's .

I personally done it last week on E91 without CIC from Factory , after adding the correct VO for NAVI - Apps , etc etc . simply fire ISTA-P and let it do the job for you .

Don't be afraid of using ISTA-P, people usally trying to avoid it because of CIC or NBT update but in this case you need it .
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2017, 07:46 AM,
Ehssan, I mention that is OEM, because someone else asked about VIN, so VIN is correct in unit as long unit is from factory. About software version, software was already to latest, car was upgraded to latest software in BMW dealer last year, and if the version was not latest, then patch will not work at all. So this is another thing that we have to skip.
Using E-sys is faster then ISTA-P that is why I use E-sys, and for F cars is really fastest solution, exactly like in Intel's How To, is a 5 min JOB.
I even deleted old FSC's first.
The bad part is that everything worked perfectly until car got to sleep, then navigation become gray and FSC's are still accepted.
24-04-2017, 08:14 AM,
(24-04-2017, 07:46 AM)larrybml Wrote:  Ehssan, I mention that is OEM, because someone else asked about VIN, so VIN is correct in unit as long unit is from factory. About software version, software was already to latest, car was upgraded to latest software in BMW dealer last year, and if the version was not latest, then patch will not work at all. So this is another thing that we have to skip.
Using E-sys is faster then ISTA-P that is why I use E-sys, and for F cars is really fastest solution, exactly like in Intel's How To, is a 5 min JOB.
I even deleted old FSC's first.
The bad part is that everything worked perfectly until car got to sleep, then navigation become gray and FSC's are still accepted.

believe me dude I'm directly my message to anyone here happy.
but I read many people saying I just need 9C which feels frustrating , maybe people gets excited with the topic and they simply rush to do the easy part of the process while ignoring the important stuff .
24-04-2017, 10:41 AM,
I did things with patient , not in a rush wink , I deleted old FSC's, reboot unit, installed patch and waited for full reboot, coded CIC with 6NR, signed new FSC's and installed them, everything worked perfect. All FSC's accepted, activate navigation with new code generated from new extracted 1B, everything worked, until car got to sleep. After that, FSC's are still accepted like in the picture posted earlyer, but navigation gray ....
24-04-2017, 10:46 AM,
(24-04-2017, 10:41 AM)larrybml Wrote:  I did things with patient , not in a rush wink , I deleted old FSC's, reboot unit, installed patch and waited for full reboot, coded CIC with 6NR, signed new FSC's and installed them, everything worked perfect. All FSC's accepted, activate navigation with new code generated from new extracted 1B, everything worked, until car got to sleep. After that, FSC's are still accepted like in the picture posted earlyer, but navigation gray ....

larry i have sent you pm. please read it, i got it to work, im testing on another car later today, and writing howto as per request of Intel123
[+] 4 users say Thank You to SweetBMW for this post
24-04-2017, 13:57 PM,
(24-04-2017, 05:21 AM)sebastianfernandes Wrote:  
(24-04-2017, 05:10 AM)lickwid Wrote:  Trying to add 006F and 009C to my E90 CIC. I already have 17, 19, 1B from the factory. I ran intel123's patcher to virginize the CIC. I am using FSTool, and connected successfully in the Connection tab. In Parameter tab, I only put in my 7 digit VIN. Under Configuration tab, I updated the folder paths for the FSCS cert., Root cert., and Sig Cert., as well as for the FSCS-Private Key, to all match up with the ones provided by intel123. Under the Enabling Codes tab, I then loaded each of the FSC templates (17, 19, 1B, 6F and 9C) and edited only my VIN, Signed it, then saved as, for each one. After that, I am loading each custom FSC I created in previous step, then under SWT Functions tab, I click Activate Upgrade. I do it for each of the 5 with the successful message. I then hold my volume button down for 30 seconds to reset the entire CIC unit.

Upon restarting, my Navigation is also greyed out, I don't see the Satellite radio or the BMW apps anywhere to be found. Did I miss a step? Sorry for the long post.

A reply here or a PM with help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

First of all please read through the entire posts. Working with FSTOOL you first need to Upload Sig Certificate. with out it nothing will work. then you upload fscs certificate and then the required Fsc. I don't understand why people keep using ACTIVATE UPGRADE which is never going to work. When you use ACTIVATE UPGRATE it will only update the FSCS CERTIFICATE AND FSC. SIG CERTIFICATE WILL STILL BE REJECTED AND WITHOUT SIG CERTIFICATE BEING ACCEPTED THE NAVI AND OTHER FUNCTIONS WILL NOT WORK... PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS.....Right way to do it is as follows....
Everything must be done in SWT DEVELOP move these to the right side tab and execute..
1) STORE SIG CERTIFICATE
2)CHECK SIG CERTIFICATE
3)STORE FSCS CERTIFICATE
4)CHECK FSCS CERTIFICATE
5)STORE FSC
6)CHECK FSC

DO THIS FOR 17,19,1B,6F AND 9C.

Thanks for your reply. I will try again when I get home from work. I also PM'd you back.
24-04-2017, 16:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 24-04-2017, 16:03 PM by mmwmmw.)
Hello..

I have problem with Validate signature in FSC Editor in Esys. I have FSC ERROR, Failed to verify the FSC signature. (C163) IOException: Ungultiges Format der Public-Key Datei.

One more thing, for sure. Do I enter VIN of my car, not navigation?
24-04-2017, 16:10 PM,
The vin of your car.

Do you used the public key which is with the patch included?
I think you forget to choose the public key because the error says that the public key is wrong

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk
24-04-2017, 16:16 PM,
Fscs.der from 02_CERTS folder ===> FSC in Settings
fscs.der from 00_PRIVATEKEYS folder ===> Key in FSC Editor
24-04-2017, 18:56 PM,
Just a little teaser, NBT / EVO is done. a little insight:

update BIN files are a simple tar-like archive that require only two files: srm.cfg and shared library which actually executes your code via callback function. Root certificate is not anymore on filesystem but embedded in binary file. Since it is x86 and ARM HexRays Decompiler does most of the work this time. More research still pending on the device, but regarding SWT/FSC that should be it and should be finalized soon testing different scenarios.

[Image: 18.08.44-17.09.18.gif]
BlackBOX Sistemi, Automotive   
Reputation: +8 - szymoncobo [+1] , MaxBmw [+1] , gvitkis [+1] , Fx82 [+1] , fumantwo [+1] , danyro [+1] , Czozen [+1] , hulahans [+1]
Visit this user's website
[+] 50 users say Thank You to intel123 for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  G01 trailer hitch retrofit plugs kklobo 0 4 16 minutes ago
Last Post: kklobo
  G01 trailer hitch retrofit plugs kklobo 0 4 16 minutes ago
Last Post: kklobo
  Car Systems / Custom Retrofit Garage ENBT Adapter Ulsmak 33 1,439 Yesterday, 00:17 AM
Last Post: painsage
  G30 LCI Headlights retrofit: High Beam Laser light locking active tcp443 19 3,208 26-03-2024, 21:25 PM
Last Post: Satia
  G05 KAFAS4 enable code missing after Retrofit ACC 6ergsm 19 2,291 26-03-2024, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Hodgsonp
  F15 6WB Retrofit VIN Error moreply 4 178 25-03-2024, 07:24 AM
Last Post: RuleNormaliai
XZBMW bmw e70 cic fsc patcher help alexandru.so 3 112 25-03-2024, 01:00 AM
Last Post: Bakica
  MGU G30 retrofit , PDC does not show laso 3 171 24-03-2024, 14:35 PM
Last Post: laso
  Problem Retrofit electrified steering column on the G31 LCI smercki 12 330 22-03-2024, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Node
XZBMW BMW F01 Pre-LCI NBT EVO Retrofit Satia 3 212 21-03-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Satia