Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

E60 Combox retrofit coding
26-06-2017, 12:27 PM,
Post: #21
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding
(26-06-2017, 12:03 PM)Stivikivi Wrote:  BMW Apps need Coding and f5с 9C.

Otherwise it won't work anyway.
I have encoded correctly to have this function, in the cic menu I have the option ConnectedDrive item .. i remember you that with v.41 version is not required the f5с, 9C is free ..
Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2017, 05:07 AM,
Post: #22
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding
CIC and combox from factory?
From your VIN inside picture it looks like car has combox-telematic + cic factory + assist. But without 6NR for apps.
I understand you want to get 6NR / ConnectedDrive working?

What options have u added into car VO?
Have you set "Coding_vin" and "mainboard_alone" inside combox trc?
Combox is media or telematics?

Also go tool32/gini and read current FGNR on combox.
Upload current combox + cic trc file here and I'll have a look.

There is also a tool available on the internet if you search for checking "BMW Online/Live/apps compatible" VIN.

I could be totally misstaken, but the way I do it on cars that I retrofit CIC and/or combox is to remove all "assist" function, code a compatible VIN and enter correct parameters inside CIC + Combox.

And please don't use v41 for "no f5с required". It's old news nowadays.
Use Intels awesome ратснёя. Just save copies or get a repair pack on original f5с if you want to restore in future.

Please, Press the Buttons [їшяgё: postbit_thx.gif] and [їшяgё: postbit_reputation.gif] if you feel that this post helped you!

Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users say Thank You to Loliceman for this post
27-06-2017, 19:49 PM,
Post: #23
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding
Thank you for the reply. The car in the picture is not mine, but the one that belonged to the cic I have now. My car is an 2006 e90 330d ,born with cd radio bussiness no fiber optic no most ring.. I bought the used CIC and I did the retrofit, after I bought a new Combox Media retrofit kit in a dealer bmw and installed it properly. I modified the VO and coded it exactly as explained on the .pdf attached to the second post of this thread. All functions are OK, only bmw apps not in function, when i plug the iphone and put the cic in ConnectedDrive/Apps, the cic goes in reboot every 2minutes and not hapened notthing... When you have time, and want to take a look remotely, you are wellcome.. thanks a lot.

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2018, 20:10 PM,
Post: #24
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding
I have a problem with Connected Drive - if anyone can help:
Retrofitted CIC + combox telematik. Updated the CIC firmware to the latest with їсош, all went well. Started coding with E90 ssd (#1114 date), merged the E60 and E90 files together, but there's no Connected drive in the main menu. Am I missing something? The coding is correct.
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2018, 14:36 PM,
Post: #25
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding
If you want to have the connecteddrive entry code "connecteddrive" to aktiv.

Secure coding 2.0
Feature installer codes
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2018, 18:43 PM,
Post: #26
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding
Connecteddrive is aktiv.
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2018, 19:45 PM,
Post: #27
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding
What model do you have?

Secure coding 2.0
Feature installer codes
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2018, 15:20 PM,
Post: #28
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding
E60 2004
Or what model do you mean?
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2018, 12:30 PM,
Post: #29
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding
No one can help?
Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2023, 20:10 PM,
Post: #30
RE: E60 Combox retrofit coding
Hello, I just installed combox in my E61, everything is working well except that there are no titles via bluetooth-audio, just "please wait". I see only the playback time. Can it be fїжed by coding?
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Retrofit ICM2 BMW F10/F11 Haug530d 11 1,966 3 hours ago
Last Post: bushido1992
  Connect – All-in-One Remote Connection Tool for BMW/MINI Coding connecttools 31 3,478 08-10-2026, 11:46 AM
Last Post: connecttools
  R 1300 GS — instrument cluster replacement: coding and odometer sync HeLLs 6 362 08-10-2026, 08:04 AM
Last Post: HeLLs
  F12 LCI LED Retrofit mcrussell 5 1,422 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: SANYA
  FEM replace reason: Comfort Access retrofit kubaskl 4 268 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: kklobo
  G30 LCI Headlights retrofit: High Beam Laser light locking active tcp443 20 8,704 01-10-2026, 18:41 PM
Last Post: Mygse
  G31 LCI 552 retrofit qbek90 2 208 01-10-2026, 08:17 AM
Last Post: qbek90
  G45 MARS Coding Sauron 8 608 30-09-2026, 07:24 AM
Last Post: Sauron
  Right angel eye turns off after 10 seconds after xenon retrofit Ryn079 4 209 27-09-2026, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Ryn079
  [SOLVED] F31 2015 PRE-LCI NBT EVO HW4.1 + ATM Retrofit - Everything Works Except RTTI MotherTeresa 18 1,000 25-09-2026, 23:43 PM
Last Post: Gatsby79

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
4 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content