Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

New remapper software
11-01-2019, 20:14 PM,
RE: New remapper software
(11-01-2019, 17:08 PM)Enabled Wrote:  There are so many different styles of tuning, and every single person that sees a different method than theirs calls the tuning bad. See all the "rate this tune" threads for proof.

The best type of tuning is one from a person that extensively studied engine operation, factory logic/functions to calibration, spends lots of time making their tune work with factory calibration (not against it) and verifies everything with logging of all parameters and dyno.
Understanding what the tuning changes mean, and also what they affect downstream is critical.

I imagine that factory calibration experts, who get to see the whole picture, would laugh at the changes on many copy/paste/percent-decalibrate-everything "tuning".

Salute my friend. I really agree.
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2019, 20:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-01-2019, 20:34 PM by Turbotime.)
What are common reasons for changing x and y tables, rev limit increase, increased boost? Ive now purchased winols 502 and already had titanium. Quite expensive for me but at least i am building my collection kf software for when im more knowledgeable. I see people find the maps in winols but i oersonally dont see me having time to do that so is it common to download map packs and damos instead.

Btw when i say having time to do that i mean for every car i map not in a learning sense
11-01-2019, 21:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-01-2019, 21:01 PM by Powerlab.)
(11-01-2019, 00:50 AM)rs@chip Wrote:  as you alredy have ori kess v2 & ktag you will get good deal on ECM wich is more than good for start and advanced user..dont listen yust winols maniacs and those who compare cracked ecm 1.61 with genuine winols and didnt iven try new titanium chatterbox it open all maps that you need for stage 1 or 2 and much more,drivers updated every day,calculate or % tune(not yust %)..when you learn all this and be sure you cant make mistake anymore maybe switch to winols..hahaha biggrin  yeah the bigest and mybe best company in the world Alientech dont now shit about tuning iven if thay do this all day long!this is what you will hear from some ols users rofl

So you say New ECM is better than WinOLS   fubar

and you can still share files in here which are made by ECM?  fail

Don't ask for FREE FILES
Most tuning fies tested on Dyno by myself
Tuning - DPF Off - EGR Off - or any etc

Certificated WinOLS Trainer
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Powerlab for this post
12-01-2019, 00:26 AM,
(11-01-2019, 00:26 AM)ltujustas Wrote:  
(09-01-2019, 23:17 PM)Extcy Wrote:  
(09-01-2019, 18:24 PM)pillsburry Wrote:  ecm titanum is good mate

if you pm me with the type of stuff you want know ill try help youi out as best as i can

What? ECM is good? giggle 

There is only 1 Software and that is WinOls!!!!!

When you want to learn the right Way you have to read and search a lot.
A good tune is calculated and X and Y also modified. Not only % on Z!

Its a long way. I learned it by myself. The rest is bad!

When a Diesel smokes it a bad Tune!!!

Diesel allways smokes like a train.  giggle 
No smoke no power.   rofl

Turbotime, try to play with users .KP (mappacks) files for the first time, there's will be only tune maps with offsets, it's better than ecm.

Thats not right! You can drive without smoke and with Power!

12-01-2019, 00:41 AM,
to be honest, cracked ecm is a insight in to the program only, genuine ecm is good
cracked winols same, genuine is great

at end of the day its knowledge that will win regardless off tools, but good tools help much

regards to percentage over calculated,interpolated= its not a correct and wrong way as such its more does it work and not kill the engine

if yes its ok, if no its not

every tuner has there own personal habits and techniques they use,doesnt mean they are right or wrong, enjoy your journey and if you need damos translations or imports etc let me know

i help who i want! when i want to! otherwise dont ask free stuff
72656d617020726f73732068656c707320616c6c20746861742068656c7073206d65
genuine winols check click here
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Remap Ross for this post
12-01-2019, 08:43 AM,
(12-01-2019, 00:41 AM)Remap Ross Wrote:  every tuner has there own personal habits and techniques they use,doesnt mean they are right or wrong, enjoy your journey and if you need damos translations or imports etc let me know

thats impressive true.

thats why there is no best tune

Don't ask for FREE FILES

12-01-2019, 09:26 AM,
Thank you ross, currently i feel like i have all the gear and no idea lol. Most cars i work on i study the changes after, did the hp academy courses, have 5-6books and done a few small maps on some turbo diesels (mondeo and t5) both in ecm. I also tweaked a m3 e46 map and have mapped 4-5 e36s using the romraider software(increased rom, timing, injection and retarded timing and richened deceleration table) so trying to learn as much as i can whilst still working as a slave tuner. Im also fortunate enough to have a 2wd inertia dyno so im able to experiment and test with that. I know ive got a hell of a long way to go but im extremely determined and have put everything i have into this.

I think im going the right way about learning, guess rome wasnt built in a day as its said
12-01-2019, 16:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-05-2019, 23:13 PM by rs@chip.)
(11-01-2019, 21:00 PM)NBE Files Wrote:  
(11-01-2019, 00:50 AM)rs@chip Wrote:  as you alredy have ori kess v2 & ktag you will get good deal on ECM wich is more than good for start and advanced user..dont listen yust winols maniacs and those who compare cracked ecm 1.61 with genuine winols and didnt iven try new titanium chatterbox it open all maps that you need for stage 1 or 2 and much more,drivers updated every day,calculate or % tune(not yust %)..when you learn all this and be sure you cant make mistake anymore maybe switch to winols..hahaha biggrin  yeah the bigest and mybe best company in the world Alientech dont now shit about tuning iven if thay do this all day long!this is what you will hear from some ols users rofl

nobady didnt say ECM is better than WinOLS  fubar !!! It was you who clame ols is best! but maybe I have them ALL (ECM,Map3d CMD,swiftec,OLS)and no what I am talking about!! every softwere have his benefits and bads...if you want to be smart about which one is for what you have to own them not yust keep teling one thing (ols the best) yes is best for many thing but for simple stage 1 or 2 there is no diference in maps and axes at all!!!If you compare them you would now this...but all you now is talking about ols vs others before 5-7 years..well have to inform you time changed  wink2
12-01-2019, 21:50 PM,
(12-01-2019, 16:03 PM)rs@chip Wrote:  

nobady didnt say ECM is better than WinOLS  fubar  !!! It was you who clame ols is best! but maybe I have them ALL (ECM,Map3d CMD,swiftec,OLS)and no what I am talking about!! every softwere have his benefits and bads...if you want to be smart about which one is for what you have to own them not yust keep teling one thing (ols the best) yes is best for many thing but for simple stage 1 or 2 there is no diference in maps and axes at all!!!If you compare them you would now this...but all you now is talking about ols before 5-7 years..well have to inform you time changed  wink2

Ahh thank you so much you illuminate me. 

I am just a beginner thats why i was try to understand ecm is also good for tuning... BS!

Don't ask for FREE FILES

12-01-2019, 22:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 13-01-2019, 21:57 PM by rs@chip.)
(12-01-2019, 21:50 PM)NBE Files Wrote:  
(12-01-2019, 16:03 PM)rs@chip Wrote:  

nobady didnt say ECM is better than WinOLS  fubar  !!! It was you who clame ols is best! but maybe I have them ALL (ECM,Map3d CMD,swiftec,OLS)and no what I am talking about!! every softwere have his benefits and bads...if you want to be smart about which one is for what you have to own them not yust keep teling one thing (ols the best) yes is best for many thing but for simple stage 1 or 2 there is no diference in maps and axes at all!!!If you compare them you would now this...but all you now is talking about ols before 5-7 years..well have to inform you time changed  wink2

Ahh thank you so much you illuminate me. 

I am just a beginner thats why i was try to understand ecm is also good for tuning... BS!

nobody tel or think that you are beginer! obviusly you now what you re doing as many of you profesionals are!but that doesent mean you now more than Alientech enginers and operators..tel somewone who like to start tuning winols is the only one is redycilus..downloading files and mappacks, damoses from diferent places,made by (no name) compared with always up to date alientech drivers is = well you decide

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  KTFLASH New Free BENCH software sivyx 34 3,832 Yesterday, 09:17 AM
Last Post: dimitar
  software experience 57Tuning 2 159 01-03-2024, 11:49 AM
Last Post: 57Tuning
ZVW Flashing Tool and Software Development hybridr 3 327 29-02-2024, 13:07 PM
Last Post: nirvananils
  Read software version _Temic_DQ250_(MQB)? Tscheppo 1 112 18-02-2024, 20:35 PM
Last Post: sivyx
  FoxFlash software FREE use your own SN not mine :D loki954 1 879 15-02-2024, 17:32 PM
Last Post: ROD-BENDERS
0Engine hallo who can send me software Flex Version 6.49.0.0 dleer2007 2 244 05-02-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: ToNy68
0Scope SOFTWARE T-PROT OFF EDC17C60 CenturionM 2 395 24-01-2024, 06:40 AM
Last Post: YGRemaps
  Tuning Solution Software v16.1.5.0 CenturionM 0 370 19-01-2024, 17:49 PM
Last Post: CenturionM
ZTAudi DL501 tuned file software compatibility dlj123 7 2,276 23-12-2023, 03:16 AM
Last Post: dlj123
XZBMW BMW E90 MSV80.1 best DTC off software VJPaer 4 431 23-11-2023, 05:33 AM
Last Post: sivyx