Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

ATTENTION! Disassembly your ELV before putting ELV emulator!
10-02-2019, 17:27 PM,
ATTENTION! Disassembly your ELV before putting ELV emulator!
Please listen carefully and also please mark this thread as important.  I could die, because of what happened to me today.

I put the ELV emulator yesterday. My ELV wasn't faulty, but I had situations at the past that my battery was completly down and had to reset it all the time. So, I decided to put the emulator and say goodbye for the problem.

Today after about 20km from my origin, while I was overtaking the vehicle, my steering wheel just locked and I tried to stop the car and I stopped, but on the tree... . I didn't suppose that's even possible. Never heard about locking the steering while driving, but YES, it's possible. 

After few minutes I connected the plug to ELV again and steering wheel lock went off, then I could tow the car to my garage. 

What's the instruction of ELV emulator installation? Plug&Play. IT'S NOT TRUE.

Remember to disassembly your ELV completly before putting emulator, because otherwise you can pay your life.

Only BMW services:

Remote coding/programming - E, F, G serie
HDD change, Carplay, Screen mirroring activation
FSC pack - CIC, NBT, NBT EVO, ENTRYNAV2, MGU, KAFAS
Remote reset 8HP ISN F serie
ELV disable for CAS3, 3+
Reputation: +9 - volavka [+2] , B1257 [+1] , McMihai [+1] , AIR0 [+1] , javiroski [+1] , xtac1080 [+1] , jokerej [+1] , andriusx [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 41 users say Thank You to Matthew53 for this post
10-02-2019, 17:34 PM,
RE: ATTENTION! Disassembly your ELV before putting ELV emulator!
Thank you and take care of yourself!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to inotherwords for this post
11-02-2019, 23:33 PM,
For safety the thread been sticked

Br. V

BEST CHIPTUNING SERVICE BY Zenter Performance  [Image: congrats.gif]

Contact Skype: zenter-88 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZenterPerformance
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

highest Quality ChiPTuninG Files BY PTF Team https://performance-tuningfiles.com/
POWER BY TECHNOLOGY drive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BEST CHIPTUNING SERVICE BY Jurebv   [Image: yes.gif]
Contact Skype: live:jure.coric_1
https://files.tuning-makarska.com/
-
IMMO/ECU , ODO , AIRBAG , CARRADIO , TESTED SOLUTIONS UNDER MY SOFTWARE   
In progress TUNING STAGE1/DPF/SCR/EGR/TVA/FLAP/ START STOP OFF Software 

WHAT'S NEWS !
-Steering Angle Sensor Restore For LEXUS,TOYOTA,SUBARU,MITSUBISHI,VAG 
-Citroen DS5 Steering lock Renew/Write Code by dumps
-Passat CCM Repair corrupted dump succes
-VAG ECU SIMOS PCR 2.1 KM WITH CRC CORRECTED !
-IMMO OFF For NISSAN/INIFINITI with HITACHI ECU | CPU SH705X
-Dacia Dashboard with Fujitsu MB96F6A6 Change km/Block Synchro Dash-ABS

-=[Full WinOLS/ECM Titanium User] =-

Remember!  dirty hands  are a sign of clean money 

шшш.αήkαbôôτ.Ćô.цk
Visit this user's website
[+] 1 user says Thank You to volavka for this post
12-02-2019, 07:27 AM,
the EVL emulator, was born to replace the EVL electric motor, ..
many vendors do not indicate in the procedure the removal of the EVL engine, because they assume that using this emulator the EVL engine does not work (and therefore it is removed)

this teaches that you can not take anything for granted, when it comes to security.

[Image: 29792092_1829236737095550_4115484565478044938_n_s.jpg]
BMW TECHNICAL SERVICE  INFORMATION   - ITALY <> Full map update download all the world
BMW FSC RETROFIT complete set: CIC / NBT / NBTevo id4/5/6 (Carplay included) - NBTevo VIM 
Map code  Premium - Motion - Move - Route - Next - Evo ID4
Visit this user's website
[+] 3 users say Thank You to duckdonald for this post
12-02-2019, 15:15 PM,
I had never mount ELV emulator but I repaired many of ELV's with 100% succes and secure. Most problems was ELV motor. Of course repair was more expensive than mounting ELV emulator, but one thing to think about: for most drivers cheap repair is more important than health or life....
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Hoborg for this post
12-02-2019, 20:20 PM,
(12-02-2019, 15:15 PM)Hoborg Wrote:  I had never mount ELV emulator but I repaired  many of ELV's with 100% succes and secure. Most problems was ELV motor. Of course repair was more expensive than mounting ELV emulator, but one thing to think about: for most drivers cheap repair is more important than health or life....

That's depend. If everyone around your environment tells you to put the emulator, because it's cheap, safe and comfortable, then you are going to belive. Even when you check opinions, there are no opinions such as mine. So, unaware person is going to put that, because it has no reason to think wrong about the situation.

Only BMW services:

ELV disable for CAS3, 3+
13-02-2019, 11:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 13-02-2019, 11:42 AM by Spirit5676.)
(12-02-2019, 15:15 PM)Hoborg Wrote:  I had never mount ELV emulator but I repaired  many of ELV's with 100% succes and secure. Most problems was ELV motor. Of course repair was more expensive than mounting ELV emulator, but one thing to think about: for most drivers cheap repair is more important than health or life....

That is exactly the reason, many people want it repaired cheap, they don't care about health. People replace BST with resistors etc to save few $$. Many BMW forums got zero tolerance for rigging parts that relate to safety.

(12-02-2019, 20:20 PM)Matthew53 Wrote:  That's depend. If everyone around your environment tells you to put the emulator, because it's cheap, safe and comfortable, then you are going to belive. Even when you check opinions, there are no opinions such as mine. So, unaware person is going to put that, because it has no reason to think wrong about the situation.

I still don't understand why people mess with the critical equipment without knowing what they are doing. fail If you don't know don't do it. And yes I see this kind of thing all the time. You don't jerry rig something on a car that could be an safety issue. If you can afford a BMW you can afford to repair the critical parts properly. If you don't have money, you bought the wrong car, BMW's are expensive to maintain, if you want a cheap car buy a toyota.
[+] 3 users say Thank You to Spirit5676 for this post
13-02-2019, 14:26 PM,
(13-02-2019, 11:41 AM)Spirit5676 Wrote:  

That is exactly the reason, many people want it repaired cheap, they don't care about health. People replace BST with resistors etc to save few $$. Many BMW forums got zero tolerance for rigging parts that relate to safety.

(12-02-2019, 20:20 PM)Matthew53 Wrote:  That's depend. If everyone around your environment tells you to put the emulator, because it's cheap, safe and comfortable, then you are going to belive. Even when you check opinions, there are no opinions such as mine. So, unaware person is going to put that, because it has no reason to think wrong about the situation.

I still don't understand why people mess with the critical equipment without knowing what they are doing. fail If you don't know don't do it. And yes I see this kind of thing all the time. You don't jerry rig something on a car that could be an safety issue. If you can afford a BMW you can afford to repair the critical parts properly. If you don't have money, you bought the wrong car, BMW's are expensive to maintain, if you want a cheap car buy a toyota.

You are absolutely right. However it's not possible to change the way people think. So, at least we can do is warn them to be careful and reasonable, because if the thread title would be "Avoid repairing car by yourself due to safety reasons", then almost everyone would just skip this thread.

Only BMW services:

ELV disable for CAS3, 3+
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Matthew53 for this post
29-04-2019, 21:15 PM,
I cant see how this is possible,only if you didnt unplug the ELV...

I never put trash emulator,I reflash CAS and unplug ELV in unlocked state.

Never had any problems.
30-04-2019, 09:56 AM,
(29-04-2019, 21:15 PM)simaservis1108 Wrote:  I never put trash emulator,I reflash CAS and unplug ELV in unlocked state.

CAS2 also ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CHAMP2 Emulator Nav BimmerLubuskie 2 70 Yesterday, 20:57 PM
Last Post: miskoh
  Bmw/Mini cic/champ emulator e9x 66x Rxx megalo84 4 309 29-01-2024, 22:14 PM
Last Post: miskoh
XZBMW 2024 Headlight emulator for X5/X6 (M) 21-23 cars WorkB23 1 322 27-01-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: EngineerX
  F01 paddle shifter disassembly claw 8 524 05-12-2023, 16:47 PM
Last Post: claw
XZBMW Entrynav2 Carplay FSC Emulator mbm1703 13 2,583 04-02-2023, 14:54 PM
Last Post: dasi
XZBMW Search Adapter/Emulator to retrofit new F serie Steering wheel on a E serie Fraizer 0 319 10-10-2022, 22:13 PM
Last Post: Fraizer
XZBMW Aged Thread 】 Icom emulator 3.1 kuer8800 6 3,422 29-08-2022, 21:26 PM
Last Post: Clusters
  Attention: Billing Instructions: Vehicle is / was not equal to series GoNz0- 11 1,978 30-03-2022, 11:24 AM
Last Post: BMWzone
  ATM emulator reset procedure ztomov 0 435 27-02-2022, 04:52 AM
Last Post: ztomov
XZBMW ISTA P Loader w/ ICOM Emulator e90dima 13 3,868 18-02-2022, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Shinoby