Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
MB airbag vin change
|
03-07-2014, 23:50 PM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
MB airbag vin change
If someone could help I need to change the vin in a W211 0285001544 airbag module. I циLoскёd it with das developer 9/13 but after I do initial setup and put in country of яёgїsтядтїои it gets stuck on data are being determined. I tried to read it with mb commander but it doesn't read the eeprom. If I read the eeprom manually can I edit the vin?
|
|||
|
08-07-2014, 22:01 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MB airbag vin change
After циLoск need activate - "schlusselnummer ubernehmen"- then to lock module againe with "Steuegerat Verriegeln." then reset module, exit from developer mode, ignition off/on, and after that make commissioning.
|
|||
|
09-07-2014, 13:40 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MB airbag vin change
Thank you for your help but I cannot find the schlusselnummer ubernehmen option anywhere on the developer mode menu. Maybe 9/13 version does not have it?
|
|||
|
09-07-2014, 22:34 PM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MB airbag vin change
May be. I did this procedure on 01.2010 and 01.2013 жеитяу, car s221, both systems have the command. In conducting SSID from the ezs rewritten IN AB control unit.
|
|||
|
10-07-2014, 17:00 PM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MB airbag vin change
I will try to get an older version of das.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| 2Q0959655AP - 0285015323 vw polo airbag clear | ottway | 1 | 56 |
07-10-2026, 14:55 PM Last Post: ottway |
|
| Audi Airbag ECU B05cн 0285010856 4H0959655C | Sedat88 | 1 | 94 |
05-10-2026, 00:17 AM Last Post: badziewo |
|
| clear airbag Ford EcoSportGN15-14B321-LC | Frankzane | 1 | 72 |
03-10-2026, 14:02 PM Last Post: badziewo |
|
| AIRBAG FORD FIESTA NEED clear crash PLS H1BT-14B321-AJ | Frankzane | 2 | 96 |
03-10-2026, 06:47 AM Last Post: Frankzane |
|
| need clear airbag p508 9675127080 | morito | 1 | 82 |
02-10-2026, 19:56 PM Last Post: wawan.ru |
|
| Astra H airbag sensor damage? | tedi509 | 2 | 63 |
30-09-2026, 05:05 AM Last Post: tedi509 |
|
|
|
Audi A5 8T 2011 Airbag EEPROM dump needed | jamesworts | 5 | 108 |
24-09-2026, 15:28 PM Last Post: jamesworts |
| Opel Airbag 13588102 nead pin | Poma | 1 | 83 |
23-09-2026, 05:03 AM Last Post: bolonc |
|
| kia ceed airbag | kiriki6969 | 1 | 70 |
22-09-2026, 17:57 PM Last Post: wawan.ru |
|
| FORD KA CRASH AIRBAG 51976526 | mcjeangab1 | 4 | 168 |
20-09-2026, 18:16 PM Last Post: mcjeangab1 |
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content


![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
