Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Solved ✔ How to change part number in module's AIF?
22-09-2022, 13:23 PM,
XZBMW  RE: How to change part number in module's AIF?
Thanks ANGEL for your reply.
Please explain some in more detail what you mean by:
"use ssd for retrofits that are not allowed on you car".
I do not understand it:
what is ssd?
how to use it?
I have Standard Tools + ISTA D + ISTA P, but am working using USB cable, so am not programming MOST-connected ECU's
22-09-2022, 13:27 PM,
RE: How to change part number in module's AIF?
you have to restore the correct date in your FA / VO profile to be able to fix everything

if you need help I'm available, but give me time to translate, I use google translate.
if I have been of help to you, press thanks and reputation

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Alessandro Frisella for this post
22-09-2022, 13:29 PM,
(22-09-2022, 13:13 PM)____ANGEL___ Wrote:  Correct coding it's not with empty man, it's qith corrected profile. Man file has nothing to do in this

Just to confirm - by corrected profile you mean profile with "FSW/PSW-Manipulate with FSW_PSW.MAN" switched off (not ticked) - right?
22-09-2022, 13:35 PM,
It is starting to be complicated for ypu. Use expert profile but be sure that MAN file is empty.
Otherwise u could use szandard profile.

Ssd file contains a different FA than u have from factory. U can then load it and code f.e.your cic.
Or do manually and temporary change ZK to #0909 and code cic...is the same effect

.:: Thanks+Rep doesn´t kill anybody  happy ::.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to NeRkO20 for this post
22-09-2022, 13:39 PM,
[Image: attachment.php?aid=136437]

i mean like this

in attachments i've added correct profile for default coding, your ori ssd, and correct fsw coding file for correct original module... remove TXT from extension and try it.... i've also added correct coding for you and module is LM_AHL, not LM2....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

01_experte_ver_3.0.pfl.TXT
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 8 times
Size: 1.05 KB

E61.SSD.TXT
Downloaded: 6 times
Size: 196 bytes

FSW_PSW.TRC.TXT
Downloaded: 3 times
Size: 24 KB

[Image: GIF-Bandiera-Italiana.gif]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ____ANGEL___ for this post
22-09-2022, 17:32 PM,
(22-09-2022, 13:39 PM) ____ANGEL___ Wrote:  [Image: attachment.php?aid=136437]

i mean like this

in attachments i've added correct profile for default coding, your ori ssd, and correct fsw coding file for correct original module... remove TXT from extension and try it.... i've also added correct coding for you and module is LM_AHL, not LM2....

Really Really Thank You Guys!!!!

Incredible that you can prepare all details, screenshot and files based on my data.

As far as I understood I can just read sdd file in NCS to have FA filled in and proceed with it. Good to know. Lesson learned. This file begins with:
    M E60_CODIERSCHL ALL
    A 001 WBANJ31040CP821100[/color]
and then follows my FA (this is clear)

To clarify: 
- model (M E60) - I undestand that this stands for CHASSIS group as per NCS, actally it is e61
CODIERSCHL ALL - what is it?
- A 001 - again - what is it?

Sorry for so simple questions but I would like to understand everything - it is the best way not to screw something out. 

My plan now is:

First I will try changing the date criterion to #0906 and coding with empty man or standard profile. This I hope will be it.

Than if no success I will use files attached by ___ANGEL___.

For curiosity reasons I was looking for options relating to sense resistor toggling in TRC file provided by ___ANGEL___  (many honest thanks!), but they are not there. 
Strangely enough I had them in TRC filre read by NCS from my LMA (CODIERE DATEN LESSEN - or simmilar - I'm not German). Why?.

It is so great of you to give me so much help. I learned a lot. And I see there is still even more to learn sad

Let me thank you again and I will come back with feedback / results for sure. 

Simply need to find a free moment to connect to my car and hopefuly fix it finally.
22-09-2022, 17:46 PM,
No toggle resistor becasue lm_ahl don't support led sense. Only cold and warm checks and check control messages.... LM2 support leds so you can toggle resistors. So you've wrong ecu. Maybe you can code in some ways....

Retrofits not allowed are all the salapa elements that are inexistent on your typekey, like cic

23-09-2022, 13:36 PM,
(22-09-2022, 17:46 PM) ____ANGEL___ Wrote:  No toggle resistor becasue lm_ahl don't support led sense. Only cold and warm checks and check control messages.... LM2 support leds so you can toggle resistors. So you've wrong ecu. Maybe you can code in some ways....

Retrofits not allowed are all the salapa elements that are inexistent on your typekey, like cic

Strange, strange.....

I have installed module 9137776 which is exactly the same number as it was from the begining.

1. VIN change in LMA:

I did it in Toolls32 using LM_AHL_2.PRG (which I see now was wrong again) - I have run:
c_fg_chreiben
c_fh_auftrag

Result - my VIN shows up properly if I connect to the car with NCS, selecting CHASSIS e60 and ZCS/FA f. ECU - LMA

Was this step done correctly or should I repeat it using LM_AHL.PRG?

2. Program LMA with WinKfp:

INPA showed my module as 9203082 so I have programmed it based on this number. As per WinKfp there was no change to this part number done. FA/VO was still set to wrong date #0909. Programming went OK with no errors. Just the option to write AIF was turned off so I had no place to enrter VIN and it was not changed there.
I am planning to repeat programming with corrected date in FA/VO (i.e. set to #0906) and with VIN write option enabled to update my VIN in AIF.

Is the date criterion set in FA/VO significant for programming? Was may previous programming done OK or not?

3. Result now:

All my rear lights except registration plate went on errors. I started to juggle with options described as relating to sense ressitors ana managed to fix turning lighta and inner standing lights. Outer standing lhts and brake lights contuinue to have error.

In NCS LMA module is seen as LM_AHL.C20, the same as on screen-shot attached by ___ANGEL___. This seems OK.

On the other hand the TRC file read from this module is not editable under NCSDummy as LM_AHL.C20 (no check-boxes are visible). I had to use "modules" LM2_E6X_C34 or LM2_E6X_C35. Only then I can see check boxes available for edits. There were options to toggle sense resistors present under these settings, but perhaps the problem is the descriptions of options are taken from LM2_E6X... modules instead of AHL.C20 which leads to even more chaos.

Is this due to wrong module file (LM_AHL_2.PRG instead of LM_AHL.PRG) used for VIN change in tools 32 or because of programming the module in WinKfp with date criterion wrongly set to #0909?

---

I did not manage to connect to my car since previous posts but my plan for the next session is:

1. Change the time criterion to #0906 and write it to FA stored in both CAS and LMA modules

2. Change the VIN in LMA using LM_AHL.PRG and "c_fg_chreiben" + "c_fh_auftrag" (is this step really necessary)

3. Program LMA with Winkfp - the part number (ZUSB(?)) seems to be up to date, but I want to repeat this step with correctl date in FA/VO and my VIN entered to  update it in AIF.

4. Code LMA with standard profile / empty MAN to get it back to factory settings as per my FA / VO.

5. Check for any errors in INPA or/and ISTA D and clear them

4. Come back to you with results and feedback. smile

I hope I will manage to to it today evening

Thanks again and we'll see what happens
23-09-2022, 14:07 PM,
(23-09-2022, 13:36 PM)sfinks2 Wrote:  Strange, strange.....

I have installed module 9137776 which is exactly the same number as it was from the begining.

1. VIN change in LMA:

c_fg_schreiben

Was this step done correctly or should I repeat it using LM_AHL.PRG?

2. Program LMA with WinKfp:

use

Is the date criterion set in FA/VO significant for programming? Not in winkfp choosing manually a zb.

Was may previous programming done OK or not?  i
f you flashed 9203082 zb yes

3. Result now:

All my rear lights except registration plate went on errors. I started to juggle with options described as relating to sense ressitors ana managed to fix turning lighta and inner standing lights. Outer standing lhts and brake lights contuinue to have error. has your car a light retrofit?

In NCS LMA module is seen as LM_AHL.C20, the same as on screen-shot attached by ___ANGEL___. This seems OK.

On the other hand the TRC file read from this module is not editable under NCSDummy as LM_AHL.C20 (no check-boxes are visible). I had to use "modules" LM2_E6X_C34 or LM2_E6X_C35. Only then I can see check boxes available for edits. There were options to toggle sense resistors present under these settings, but perhaps the problem is the descriptions of options are taken from LM2_E6X... modules instead of AHL.C20 which leads to even more chaos.

Is this due to wrong module file (LM_AHL_2.PRG instead of LM_AHL.PRG) used for VIN change in tools 32 or because of programming the module in WinKfp with date criterion wrongly set to #0909? no

---

I did not manage to connect to my car since previous posts but my plan for the next session is:

1. Change the time criterion to #0906 and write it to FA stored in both CAS and LMA modules

2. Change the VIN in LMA using LM_AHL.PRG and "c_fg_schreiben" you can also do this in ncsexpert

3. Program LMA with Winkfp - the part number (ZUSB(?)) seems to be up to date, but I want to repeat this step with correctl date in FA/VO and my VIN entered to  update it in AIF. see above

4. Code LMA with standard profile / empty MAN to get it back to factory settings as per my FA / VO. yes do this and empty man is not necessary with a werke(default) profile

5. Check for any errors in INPA or/and ISTA D and clear them

4. Come back to you with results and feedback. smile

I hope I will manage to to it today evening

Thanks again and we'll see what happens

answers in red, if you want help i've time now for you

23-09-2022, 15:06 PM,
I think car have LCI taillights

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  E63 630i MSD81 ZB number Spirit5676 4 64 17-04-2024, 18:04 PM
Last Post: Spirit5676
XZBMW NBT EVO HDD change tutorial RuleNormaliai 16 2,231 16-04-2024, 09:18 AM
Last Post: RuleNormaliai
XZBMW buy solutions for change ISN for MG1 and MD1 dfb 0 167 15-04-2024, 00:21 AM
Last Post: dfb
  BMW ETK new part numbers - alternative? XuLeTZ 17 1,153 13-04-2024, 15:16 PM
Last Post: BMWE46Compact
XZBMW FRR3 used part jb2005 1 142 04-04-2024, 15:18 PM
Last Post: EngineerX
  Correct ZB number for MSD80->MSD81 upgrade? Spirit5676 11 574 25-03-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: armenh7
  BMW e39 530d 2001 problem after MAF change boweld11 3 159 24-03-2024, 22:44 PM
Last Post: SkeYT
  [Question] Change X1 F48 gearbox jaramillo 9 1,442 24-03-2024, 21:27 PM
Last Post: masa52
XZBMW New EGR part number please XuLeTZ 13 505 16-03-2024, 01:07 AM
Last Post: dumitru.o
XZBMW How to change VIN code in VCM via Esys? vipsha 5 1,438 14-03-2024, 22:20 PM
Last Post: tcp443