Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Add key to BMW E60
14-09-2023, 13:01 PM,
Add key to BMW E60
Greetings, I wanted to ask you for your help-opinion.

I have a friend with a BMW E60 from 2008, I think I remember, which only came with a remote key. I have tried to add a key that we bought blank (it has the same chip and control frequency). But the Autel KM100, although it is included in the list of compatible cars, (in fact it reads the VIN, the CAS type and everything correctly)....when I go to do the procedure it tells me that I have to do it with another machine professional.

I have seen that the Autel KM100 claims to be compatible (being able to make the keys) of the CAS3 and the CAS3 +, but in the PDF that it allows me to save with the information it has obtained, it tells me that the CAS of this car is CAS3 ++ ISTAP...

I wonder if, with the ISTAP program, it could be done, and if it can be done through that program but through OBD, since I have seen many videos of different BMW models, in which they have to dismantle the CAS module (immobilizer I suppose). , I'm not much into BMW), and they read it by removing the plate and reading the EEPROM, which I'm not going to do, it scares me, hehe..

In short...with the ISTA P, can a new blank key be added to this BMW E60, without having to disassemble anything? And if so, is some type of code or online connection to BMW needed? Or would only the program be capable? Thank you very much

MORKAS
Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2023, 14:31 PM,
RE: Add key to BMW E60
Better take cas out read and make key by dump and working key
cas ++ istap need to downgrade the cas fw to be able to make key by obd and its risky since orig data not saved
Better , read eep and flash on table and save then try downgrade by obd but remember to conect good charger to car

[Image: OxNUyuy.jpg]  time  Always new stuff to learn  biggrin
File services : multi brand ecu immo off , VW solutions : immo transfer immo off ,  pcr 2.1 immo , BMW EDC16 IMMO OFF , ....
Yamaha smart key supply pin code from dump ( TMAX , XMAX  ) 
Chevrolet simens sirus D3x D4x D5x
delphi MR 140  IMMOOFF

I DO MY BEST HERE TO HELP YOU MAKE SOME $$$ BUT ON PRIVATE IS DIFFERENT 
Members who not report back they're name will be black listed on my list

[+] 1 user says Thank You to raffy haddad for this post
14-09-2023, 19:53 PM,
@raffy haddad
Seriously, is it so risky due to OBD, with the BMW ICOM machine and the ISTA P or ISTA D?, ufff, I don't want to risk it... thank goodness there are these forums to ask, thank you very much

MORKAS
14-09-2023, 20:20 PM,
you cant program a chinese key with ista p oder ista d...

ordered keys at dealer come precoded from factory...
all ways to read necessary files are hacks there is always a risk

take module out and read eeprom with acdp or some other programmer
[+] 1 user says Thank You to venix for this post
16-09-2023, 11:55 AM,
If you want to do it manually...you'll must buy AK90+.. it's cheap.. the other option could be chat in another portals of internet and request key programming or cloning services.
I Will try cloning my R56 mini cooper car key...programming will be expensive..

The price of new key in official service costs amount 200 eur..

[+] 1 user says Thank You to coyote666 for this post
26-09-2023, 21:17 PM,
We can help you to do it with ICOM, and i can say it will be the safest .. just ICOM and i will make ur key totally OBD

All my knowledge is free for exchange with valuable information
Sharing->Development
  • FSC Repair kits - FSC Retrofits and Conversions Service history
  • Secure Coding 2.0 Type Key, FA, SFA, LCS Switch, SecOc, EOS Tester bypass after SME/HV Replacement
  • NBT/EVO/EntryNav2/MGU
  • MGU Carplay/Android auto W/O Telematics/CP/Patching in Middle East and Northern Africa
  • Feature Installer codes B2B
  • DME VIN ISN Working Hours IMMO OFF File and Remote Service/SWIFTEC - MG1 MD1 IMMO OFF
  • (E,F,G) 7DCT - DKG - 8HP - 6HP - EGS7 ISN Reset
  • KAFAS4 Virgin and Patching Remote
  • CAS2/3/4 Full IMMO & LOCKSMITH Customization Dump & Remote
  • HUF5663_434Mhz NO REMOTE SIGNAL FIX
  • F&G Series Headlight Customization
Visit this user's website