Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Mercedes-Benz Leaving Germany for USA and China
20-01-2024, 16:33 PM,
Mercedes-Benz Leaving Germany for USA and China
Maybe in near future we will see quality coming out from Mercedes Factories since they are relocating to USA and China ONLY

"
Mercedes-Benz sells all 80 German car dealerships of the concern, including the headquarters in Stuttgart. One of the symbols of Germany, Mercedes-Benz, is leaving the country.

Mercedes-Benz workshops from Germany are also leaving.

"

If any of my posts or current one helps then don't forget to press thanks and add a reputation thankyou
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to CATAHA for this post
21-01-2024, 11:58 AM,
RE: Mercedes-Benz Leaving Germany for USA and China
That's normal, also fiat leaved italy. European taxes and laws are crazy, out of every mindness

[Image: GIF-Bandiera-Italiana.gif]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ____ANGEL___ for this post
24-01-2024, 15:01 PM,
RE: Mercedes-Benz Leaving Germany for USA and China
I laugh last night soooo hard....
I heard that BMW started turning off options in Russia Federation on BMW(s) including TURN SIGNALS

Oh Man that made me laugh soooo hard..... Thinking BMW CEO and board of directs really know how to make people laugh really really really hard ....
Turning off BMW turn signals remotely...... 

(21-01-2024, 11:58 AM)____ANGEL___ Wrote:  That's normal, also fiat leaved italy. European taxes and laws are crazy, out of every mindness

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If any of my posts or current one helps then don't forget to press thanks and add a reputation thankyou
Visit this user's website
[+] 1 user says Thank You to CATAHA for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
YTMercedes Official Mercedes Dealership in Your Area CATAHA 3 318 11-03-2023, 15:45 PM
Last Post: Clusters
  Mercedes 722.9 Transmission conductor plate repair CATAHA 1 342 02-06-2017, 17:30 PM
Last Post: David Sun
  BMW and Mercedes-Benz don't repair their cars under warranty? vwenthusiast 2 374 17-04-2017, 17:25 PM
Last Post: CATAHA
00Windows Question; SSD China Quality CATAHA 2 314 15-12-2016, 22:30 PM
Last Post: mauroxj