Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
BMW E38 front door locking not work
|
14-08-2024, 04:34 AM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
BMW E38 front door locking not work
Hello, I have a problem with an old e38. Namely, the central locking on both front doors does not work. I started checking it for the Pbus line. A blue-red wire comes out of the GM connector on pin 25, I think. It is supposed to control the PM modules in the doors, among other things, about opening and closing. I checked it and it is not broken anywhere. I will add that from the set of switches on the left from the driver, only the driver's window and mirror work. I also replaced this switch, which is itself a PM module. I also replaced the PM module in the passenger door, but without success. The previous owner also replaced GM3. Maybe someone had a similar problem? thanks
|
|||
|
14-08-2024, 07:02 AM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW E38 front door locking not work
Silly question, but is the power supply is there with the PM modules?
Vojnó
Press Thanks and reputation if this post helped you. |
|||
|
14-08-2024, 07:40 AM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW E38 front door locking not work
|
|||
|
14-08-2024, 10:09 AM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW E38 front door locking not work
(14-08-2024, 07:40 AM)boweld11 Wrote:(14-08-2024, 07:02 AM)Vojno Wrote: Silly question, but is the power supply is there with the PM modules? If you read the GM, can it be communicate booth PM module? Vojnó
Press Thanks and reputation if this post helped you. |
|||
|
14-08-2024, 10:23 AM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW E38 front door locking not work
I see eager you are, limited information you provided have.
Limited information you should receive thereafter I sense from far away. (14-08-2024, 04:34 AM)boweld11 Wrote: Hello, I have a problem with an old e38. Namely, the central locking on both front doors does not work. I started checking it for the Pbus line. A blue-red wire comes out of the GM connector on pin 25, I think. It is supposed to control the PM modules in the doors, among other things, about opening and closing. I checked it and it is not broken anywhere. I will add that from the set of switches on the left from the driver, only the driver's window and mirror work. I also replaced this switch, which is itself a PM module. I also replaced the PM module in the passenger door, but without success. The previous owner also replaced GM3. Maybe someone had a similar problem? thanks If any of my posts or current one helps then don't forget to press thanks and add a reputation
![]() |
|||
|
14-08-2024, 20:02 PM,
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW E38 front door locking not work
Check the Relay Module below LH side of rear seat, in Rear Power Distribution Box.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



if this post helped you.


