Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

WIS 07.2021 Config Tool
27-08-2024, 21:31 PM,
Post: #1
WIS 07.2021 Config Tool
Hello,

Does anyone still have WIS 07.2021 Config tool available for download?

All the online links I found so far are dead sad 

Thank you !
Reputation: +1 - raccii [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2024, 12:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-09-2024, 05:49 AM by arnowahn.)
Post: #2
RE: WIS 07.2021 Config Tool
I only have RAR without PW
Reputation: +1 - raccii [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to arnowahn for this post
02-09-2024, 18:53 PM,
Post: #3
RE: WIS 07.2021 Config Tool
(01-09-2024, 12:45 PM)arnowahn Wrote:  I only have RAR without PW

That would be awesome! 

I'll dm you
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2024, 11:16 AM,
Post: #4
RE: WIS 07.2021 Config Tool
Password: mhhauto.com


Lizenz Key:
97V6-C4LR-PEUE-RNAR-X2W9-VSBY-6K2C-CV97-Q6DM-K936-U7KY-46HJ-PBCZ-L84G-PG9L-AACF-U9EA-AE69-BTQM-XZ4S-U524-CSAP-RDXV-QDEH-G8RA-EUKQ-LUZS-ZU2Y-4PMH-N5QW-RGG9-MLS
Expiration date: 12/12/2025


Attached Files
WISConfigTool_7_21.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 201 times
Size: 777.04 KB

Reputation: +5 - luci.deresu [+1] , 13suxul [+1] , sshiref11 [+1] , nanangkusen [+1] , weba71 [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users say Thank You to krumy87 for this post
03-09-2024, 17:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-09-2024, 17:29 PM by krumy87.)
Post: #5
RE: WIS 07.2021 Config Tool
(03-09-2024, 11:16 AM)krumy87 Wrote:  Password: mhhauto.com


Lizenz Key:
97V6-C4LR-PEUE-RNAR-X2W9-VSBY-6K2C-CV97-Q6DM-K936-U7KY-46HJ-PBCZ-L84G-PG9L-AACF-U9EA-AE69-BTQM-XZ4S-U524-CSAP-RDXV-QDEH-G8RA-EUKQ-LUZS-ZU2Y-4PMH-N5QW-RGG9-MLS
Expiration date: 12/12/2025


To make the topic interesting for everyone, here is WIS 07.2021 5тaиdдlои as such smile

For the password - PM, please leave me a thanks and a Rep.
Thx


Attached Files
WIS 07.2021 5тaиdдlои.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 135 times
Size: 158 bytes

Reputation: +15 - arnowahn [+1] , jerome23619 [+1] , huzefa [+1] , W211 [+1] , maxowiti [+1] , Edin33 [+1] , SimpleBit [+1] , nanangkusen [+1] , bmwf10 [+1] , bmw7cc [+1] , kp@117 [+1] , gikcueot [+1] , micarrole [+1] , andyh [+1] , adheario [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 22 users say Thank You to krumy87 for this post
05-09-2024, 17:40 PM,
Post: #6
RE: WIS 07.2021 Config Tool
(03-09-2024, 11:16 AM)krumy87 Wrote:  Password: mhhauto.com


Lizenz Key:
97V6-C4LR-PEUE-RNAR-X2W9-VSBY-6K2C-CV97-Q6DM-K936-U7KY-46HJ-PBCZ-L84G-PG9L-AACF-U9EA-AE69-BTQM-XZ4S-U524-CSAP-RDXV-QDEH-G8RA-EUKQ-LUZS-ZU2Y-4PMH-N5QW-RGG9-MLS
Expiration date:  12/12/2025


Can't get that startkey to work. Any idea how?
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2024, 18:10 PM,
Post: #7
RE: WIS 07.2021 Config Tool
Did you decide on WIS Offline? Have you installed WIS 5тaиdдlои 07.2021 at all? Or are you using a version over EVA?
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2024, 18:19 PM,
Post: #8
RE: WIS 07.2021 Config Tool
Thx for answer. I decided Wis Offline and yes, I have installed WIS 5тaиdдlои 07.2021. I'm not using EVA version. It just says that the start key is invalid. :/
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2024, 18:25 PM,
Post: #9
RE: WIS 07.2021 Config Tool
The key is universal and must work. If this does not work, the error lies somewhere in the installation.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to krumy87 for this post
05-09-2024, 18:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-09-2024, 19:29 PM by reaperii.)
Post: #10
RE: WIS 07.2021 Config Tool
Ok! I try to reinstall WIS..

Okay - wis and configtool reinstall didn't work. Then I tried to start жеитяу and there wasn't any licence anymore. I reinstalled the FullfїжBySamik and after that I was able to get the universal licence key to work at the Wis Config tool and now all working =)

Okay, command back.

Every time I start жеитяу, the WIS startkey resets. Well thats not big issue, because I can activate the wis licence every time when I need it, but may be a little laborious...
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Connect – All-in-One Remote Connection Tool for Mercedes Coding connecttools 2 193 Yesterday, 13:24 PM
Last Post: rana
0Scope DTS моиасо 9.02 with KG + Mercedes Gear Tool free for all member KrystianPL 1 296 08-10-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: sab2012
  WIS 07.2021 BMW888 3 1,337 03-09-2026, 09:05 AM
Last Post: adheario
  MERCEDES BENZ GEAR TOOL V2.3 download link kob5ёяvїcё 19 4,801 28-08-2026, 16:07 PM
Last Post: Alounaha
  WIS 10/2021 petr78rus 7 489 08-05-2026, 10:54 AM
Last Post: gcs190
  жеитяу 12.2025 call WIS 5тaиdдlои 2021.07 ocostel 3 478 23-02-2026, 12:34 PM
Last Post: cloud9atom
  Mercedes A45S AMG 2023 W177 FL - tool to read gearbox pweber84 0 86 23-02-2026, 08:08 AM
Last Post: pweber84
  MERCEDES BENZ ECU RENEWAL TOOL b.ibrahimi 24 23,151 29-10-2025, 23:26 PM
Last Post: pakitko
  WIS/ASRA 2021 or alternative maintenance software for W205 miladsam 9 850 10-10-2025, 21:26 PM
Last Post: joseph alison
  i need tool or software to reset the Sprinter 2013 adblue counter please iyade46 2 263 09-10-2025, 17:55 PM
Last Post: gcs190

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content