Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Soft import extract PSDZ Data
|
14-07-2025, 15:51 PM,
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2025, 10:37 AM by johann74270.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Soft import extract PSDZ Data
Hello
I was tired of searching for PSDZ data files with Windows Explorer, so I created these two little programs to make extracting and importing easier. TAL Extractor software directly extracts PSDZ data from the TAL.xml file Then, we install the small PSDZ import software on the remote PC as well as the folder generated by Tal Extractor and we drag the files into the PSDZ lite I freely share this software with the members of this forum. post your ID minimum rep for get = 1 Don't forget to run these software as admin Soft import extract PSDZ Data
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=108169 I hope I helped you |
|||
| Reputation: +56 - gabivw [+1] , ivica46 [+1] , viorelloj [+1] , rexgt44 [+1] , emhtuning [+1] , milanoffracing [+1] , dashtool2016 [+1] , Kraps [+1] , Twointje [+1] , marcospoffo [+1] , ultimate [+1] , Prosektm [+1] , leng007 [+1] , Supercharger [+1] , djcostyro [+1] , Loliceman [+1] , brunoman [+1] , itstheodor [+1] , Povezlo [+1] , dncomputech [+1] , Jalami [+1] , tyrystor [+1] , laso [+1] , supE60 [+1] , kola [+1] , mohamadvw [+1] , dfb [+1] , Sauron [+1] , dplomase [+1] , vierchatura [+1] , huk_00 [+1] , luci.deresu [+1] , Jerry15 [+1] , Stratofortress [+1] , JaVlk [+1] , dov70 [+1] , bumek [+1] , Blueelfer [+1] , MichaelNRW [+1] , HU_man [+1] , max72 [+1] , tu329 [+1] , zuzuhe [+1] , retrofit34 [+1] , flint77 [+1] , Bobi9999 [+1] , bgpavlp [+1] , inspi1981 [+1] , fanrong [+1] , palapas1974 [+1] , dare187 [+1] , jimi [+1] , blerim shehi [+1] , AutokeysNY [+1] , Spirit5676 [+1] , hime100 [+1] | |||
|
14-07-2025, 20:57 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Soft import extract PSDZ Data
Files are password protected
REP + THANKS is very appreciated
|
|||
|
14-07-2025, 21:05 PM,
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2025, 21:08 PM by BusyBox.)
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Soft import extract PSDZ Data
I've always wanted some good soul to create TAL to Р5dZDата tool, meaning you input TAL xml, select the path to full Р5dZDата and the tool creates custom Р5dZDата dir with all what's required for ё5у5 to connect to target car and do the flashing according TAL...
|
|||
|
15-07-2025, 06:05 AM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Soft import extract PSDZ Data
hi
Yes, that wouldn't be a bad idea, it's a lot of work. Soft import extract PSDZ Data
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=108169 I hope I helped you |
|||
|
15-08-2025, 14:58 PM,
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2025, 17:08 PM by johann74270.)
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Soft import extract PSDZ Data
salut voici le logiciel pour extraire des données PSDZ avec TAL
Soft import extract PSDZ Data
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=108169 I hope I helped you |
|||
|
15-08-2025, 16:29 PM,
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Soft import extract PSDZ Data
You create something called a tool and post it here asking for 10 EUR to activate it. There are 2 things you need to understand:
- This is not a topic for you to sell. If you want to sell, you are in the Marketplace Area topic. - A similar solution is available for free and fast/ёд5у to use in the forum. There is no reason to pay 10 EUR (even though it is only worth a cup of coffee) to buy something for free. Similar solution quickly found on forum: https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=106065 |
|||
| Reputation: +1 - kabbana [+1] | |||
|
15-08-2025, 17:06 PM,
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Soft import extract PSDZ Data
(15-08-2025, 16:29 PM)karlmarx04 Wrote: You create something called a tool and post it here asking for 10 EUR to activate it. There are 2 things you need to understand: hi I already freely share a similar less automated software. this one extracted from a TAL file so I had to decrypt the XML to make this software work so if it is only worth a simple coffee why not. I find that your remarks are still daring, especially when reading your profile, you have been on the forum since 2019 and you have not provided much help. I will delete it and put it on the marketplace or maybe I will share it freely with the members of the forum who provide help I thank you for your comments Soft import extract PSDZ Data
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=108169 I hope I helped you |
|||
|
15-08-2025, 18:22 PM,
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2025, 10:29 AM by johann74270.)
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Soft import extract PSDZ Data
I freely share this software with the members of this forum.
post your ID minimum rep = 1 Don't forget to run these software in admin Soft import extract PSDZ Data
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=108169 I hope I helped you |
|||
| Reputation: +9 - emhtuning [+1] , mcrussell [+1] , Jartsa [+1] , Jack79 [+1] , atomantmk [+1] , benzxie [+1] , supE60 [+1] , ibi1961 [+1] , Codeht [+1] | |||
|
15-08-2025, 18:49 PM,
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Soft import extract PSDZ Data
|
|||
|
15-08-2025, 19:12 PM,
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Soft import extract PSDZ Data
(15-08-2025, 18:49 PM)emhtuning Wrote:(15-08-2025, 18:22 PM)johann74270 Wrote: I freely share this software with the members of this forum. /INGDGEKMXSIDCTBH6TUXPACU Soft import extract PSDZ Data
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=108169 I hope I helped you |
|||
| Reputation: +2 - emhtuning [+1] , pawelkos [+1] | |||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)
2 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)


