Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

WIS/ASRA 2021 or alternative maintenance software for W205
05-08-2025, 19:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-08-2025, 21:05 PM by miladsam.)
Post: #1
WIS/ASRA 2021 or alternative maintenance software for W205
Hi guys, 

I'm looking for the WIS/ASRA 2021. Can someone help with a working link? Or maybe recommend another software where I can find installation instructions or wiring diagrams?

I'm specifically looking for the installation location and wiring of the ionizer in a W205.

Thanks a lot in advance
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2025, 04:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-08-2025, 04:31 AM by maxxx333.)
Post: #2
RE: WIS/ASRA 2021 or alternative maintenance software for W205
Use Starfinder 2024

The Best

If you need WIS - I have
But I think you need have VIN Car with ionizer
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to maxxx333 for this post
06-08-2025, 20:23 PM,
Post: #3
RE: WIS/ASRA 2021 or alternative maintenance software for W205
(06-08-2025, 04:27 AM)maxxx333 Wrote:  Use Starfinder 2024

The Best

If you need WIS - I have
But I think  you need have VIN Car with ionizer

Thanks for your suggestion. Do you happen to have a link to this software?

Isn’t it possible to access the installation instructions for the ionizer in the w205 without needing a VIN from a car with the air balance package?
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2025, 08:52 AM,
Post: #4
RE: WIS/ASRA 2021 or alternative maintenance software for W205
Everything you need for that car is on WISnet. If it's older than 9/2018, I recommend having the ёрс installed so you have the data sheets and, consequently, the corresponding filters on WISnet.


Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to gcs190 for this post
07-08-2025, 11:34 AM,
Post: #5
RE: WIS/ASRA 2021 or alternative maintenance software for W205
(06-08-2025, 20:23 PM)miladsam Wrote:  
(06-08-2025, 04:27 AM)maxxx333 Wrote:  Use Starfinder 2024

The Best

If you need WIS - I have
But I think  you need have VIN Car with ionizer

Thanks for your suggestion. Do you happen to have a link to this software?

Isn’t it possible to access the installation instructions for the ionizer in the w205 without needing a VIN from a car with the air balance package?

Yes I have 
Now open free share here 

What you need?
Starfinder or WIS 5тaиdдlои 07.2021?
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to maxxx333 for this post
07-08-2025, 20:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-08-2025, 21:04 PM by miladsam.)
Post: #6
RE: WIS/ASRA 2021 or alternative maintenance software for W205
[/quote]

Yes I have 
Now open free share here 

What you need?
Starfinder or WIS 5тaиdдlои 07.2021?
[/quote]

I would really appreciate it if you could send me both. I’d like to try both software

Thank you
Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2025, 22:40 PM,
Post: #7
RE: WIS/ASRA 2021 or alternative maintenance software for W205
I tried Starfinder, but unfortunately there isn’t much on assembly—just some wiring diagrams and a few pictures. Can anyone share a link for the WIS? Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2025, 16:22 PM,
Post: #8
RE: WIS/ASRA 2021 or alternative maintenance software for W205
(05-08-2025, 19:38 PM)miladsam Wrote:  Hi guys, 

I'm looking for the WIS/ASRA 2021. Can someone help with a working link? Or maybe recommend another software where I can find installation instructions or wiring diagrams?

I'm specifically looking for the installation location and wiring of the ionizer in a W205.

Thanks a lot in advance

If you have жеитяу and the needed VCI, you can access all wiring diagrams. Once you do a quick test, you can access the climate control ECU and once done you can click on the blue icon (a book icon) on the top right corner and from there you can see all wiring diagrams for that ECU along with some other useful info.
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2025, 18:34 PM,
Post: #9
RE: WIS/ASRA 2021 or alternative maintenance software for W205
(10-10-2025, 16:22 PM)joseph alison Wrote:  If you have жеитяу and the needed VCI, you can access all wiring diagrams. Once you do a quick test, you can access the climate control ECU and once done you can click on the blue icon (a book icon) on the top right corner and from there you can see all wiring diagrams for that ECU along with some other useful info.

That depends on the version installed, for about 2 years now it is no longer like that


Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to gcs190 for this post
10-10-2025, 21:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-10-2025, 21:27 PM by joseph alison.)
Post: #10
RE: WIS/ASRA 2021 or alternative maintenance software for W205
(10-10-2025, 18:34 PM)gcs190 Wrote:  
(10-10-2025, 16:22 PM)joseph alison Wrote:  If you have жеитяу and the needed VCI, you can access all wiring diagrams. Once you do a quick test, you can access the climate control ECU and once done you can click on the blue icon (a book icon) on the top right corner and from there you can see all wiring diagrams for that ECU along with some other useful info.

That depends on the version installed, for about 2 years now it is no longer like that

You are correct, it depends on the жеитяу version installed. I did not try it for the newer ones. In his case W205 (2014-2021) he could get it with the versions which are 2 years or more old.
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FBS4 W205 EIS - B225409 ESL MALFUNCTION COMPONENT FAULT, REMOTE REPAIR? tigre 0 58 29-09-2026, 21:25 PM
Last Post: tigre
  WIS 07.2021 BMW888 3 1,329 03-09-2026, 09:05 AM
Last Post: adheario
  Solved ✔ W205 remote not working 12manux 1 73 17-08-2026, 18:05 PM
Last Post: 12manux
  W205 instrument panel on x253 bmwlover 0 68 09-07-2026, 18:43 PM
Last Post: bmwlover
  software needed B4RTJ 0 131 08-07-2026, 07:23 AM
Last Post: B4RTJ
  2016 C220 W205 ADBLUE nox OFF worldbenz2015 0 220 20-06-2026, 09:01 AM
Last Post: worldbenz2015
  w205 2016y delphi c220d ad/nox off / dtc p13df09/p204f96/p140300 off worldbenz2015 0 80 12-06-2026, 12:40 PM
Last Post: worldbenz2015
  P179A77 fault W205 ISM virgo79 2 164 22-05-2026, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Pzolee
  WIS 10/2021 petr78rus 7 478 08-05-2026, 10:54 AM
Last Post: gcs190
  Mercedes WIS-ASRA ( 04.2018 - 03.2018 ) CT120 368 99,971 08-05-2026, 07:16 AM
Last Post: nokka

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content