Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Soft import extract PSDZ Data
|
15-08-2025, 20:24 PM,
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Soft import extract PSDZ Data
|
|||
|
16-08-2025, 07:38 AM,
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2025, 07:41 AM by johann74270.)
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Soft import extract PSDZ Data
(15-08-2025, 20:24 PM)mcrussell Wrote:(15-08-2025, 18:22 PM)johann74270 Wrote: I freely share this software with the members of this forum. 0KFRBVIISI5WZHLWHETPAAJQ/ (15-08-2025, 18:22 PM)johann74270 Wrote: I freely share this software with the members of this forum. Soft import extract PSDZ Data
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=108169 I hope I helped you |
|||
|
16-08-2025, 12:14 PM,
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Soft import extract PSDZ Data
(14-07-2025, 15:51 PM)johann74270 Wrote: Hello Hi Johan, thanks man for this my id is 4C4C4544-0050-5810-8035-B4C04F353033 may i hve a key please, much appreciated buddy |
|||
|
16-08-2025, 14:03 PM,
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Soft import extract PSDZ Data
Thanks for the Key,
Would it be possible to get another one for my second PC please 2F303900-E789-11EF-B066-2924E9C82100 |
|||
|
16-08-2025, 14:12 PM,
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Soft import extract PSDZ Data
Good job man! Glad you took seriously my proposals.
My ID: 36EE884C-27DA-11B2-A85C-906705A6F240 |
|||
|
16-08-2025, 15:36 PM,
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Soft import extract PSDZ Data
Thank you for your effort :
my ID is :1CD4CB4C-34A5-11B2-A85C-946CDA7C0A9B |
|||
|
16-08-2025, 17:49 PM,
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Soft import extract PSDZ Data
Great job!!! I was looking for such solution.
My ID: F0F1E838-4E89-7E4B-BC86-F448551C59E7 |
|||
|
17-08-2025, 06:18 AM,
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2025, 06:22 AM by johann74270.)
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Soft import extract PSDZ Data
(16-08-2025, 14:03 PM)mcrussell Wrote: Thanks for the Key, BDZMKXWTDXHZMECOOIFJO4AEK (16-08-2025, 14:12 PM)BusyBox Wrote: Good job man! Glad you took seriously my proposals. VD9ERJVL/HDCBMJXGZTS0RCCS hi, yes if you want you can support me directly in the soft ( Donation) (16-08-2025, 15:36 PM)anchess Wrote: Thank you for your effort : EURSPZ+H0BRU1XTEBKGAMMBJ0 (16-08-2025, 17:49 PM)Jack79 Wrote: Great job!!! I was looking for such solution. AYPJQ803LV7WNYHLWVCLYGWD3 if you want you can support me directly in the soft ( Donation) Soft import extract PSDZ Data
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=108169 I hope I helped you |
|||
| Reputation: +3 - Jack79 [+1] , mcrussell [+1] , BusyBox [+1] | |||
|
17-08-2025, 07:44 AM,
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Soft import extract PSDZ Data
Hello
Here you will find a first update of PSDZimport2 When you move files in the PSDZ lite now the movement window remembers the last path. all you have to do is select the right folder. Soft import extract PSDZ Data
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=108169 I hope I helped you |
|||
|
17-08-2025, 09:22 AM,
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Soft import extract PSDZ Data
hello my id 4933B4CE-A115-E641-A8A2-7833002715C6
thank you Remote BMW Tuning / 8HP Remote Tune / 6HP , 8HP , DKG ISN Reset Remote / https://www.instagram.com/bїшшёяworks.ro/
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
3 Guest(s)
3 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content





![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
