Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Solved ✔ MINI F60 rear view camera retrofit without PDC
11-12-2025, 19:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 17-12-2025, 21:40 PM by al70.)
Post: #1
MINI F60 rear view camera retrofit without PDC
Hi. I'm currently struggling with MINI F60 2020 and rear view camera retrofit. The car does not have PDC. I wired everything correctly, VO added 3AG, updated software - But I cannot get the camera work via reverse gear. I can do test їшяgё via i5тд and it works, but I don't understand why it won't work via reverse? 
Is there a special coding or do I really need PDC module fitted?
I've also tried to code 5DP but still no avail.
11-12-2025, 20:40 PM,
Post: #2
RE: MINI F60 rear view camera retrofit without PDC
You need PDC for 3AG.
12-12-2025, 07:29 AM,
Post: #3
RE: MINI F60 rear view camera retrofit without PDC
exactly as Skeletaz said , at least rear PDC ( $507 ) is needed for 3AG
12-12-2025, 14:28 PM,
Post: #4
RE: MINI F60 rear view camera retrofit without PDC
NO, both guys are fully wrong!

I retrofitted exactly 9 ICAMs in Minis without PDC!

Its also available from factory without PDC, even in BMW´s...
You just need a proper coding, thats it!
12-12-2025, 14:45 PM,
Post: #5
RE: MINI F60 rear view camera retrofit without PDC
Can you elaborate about coding?
12-12-2025, 15:12 PM,
Post: #6
RE: MINI F60 rear view camera retrofit without PDC
I am on a business trip currently and dont have the codings at hand.
Will do it when I get the chance, maybe any1 else can support in the meantime
12-12-2025, 17:23 PM,
Post: #7
RE: MINI F60 rear view camera retrofit without PDC
(12-12-2025, 14:28 PM)Airbus Wrote:  NO, both guys are fully wrong!

I retrofitted exactly 9 ICAMs in Minis without PDC!

Its also available from factory without PDC, even in BMW´s...
You just need a proper coding, thats it!

You are fully wrong about them bein available without pdc from factory. But it can work without pdc but then its fdl coded which is not proper at all!


12-12-2025, 17:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 15-12-2025, 21:37 PM by Airbus.)
Post: #8
RE: MINI F60 rear view camera retrofit without PDC
(12-12-2025, 17:23 PM)sambir Wrote:  
(12-12-2025, 14:28 PM)Airbus Wrote:  NO, both guys are fully wrong!

I retrofitted exactly 9 ICAMs in Minis without PDC!

Its also available from factory without PDC, even in BMW´s...
You just need a proper coding, thats it!

You are fully wrong about them bein available without pdc from factory. But it can work without pdc but then its fdl coded which is not proper at all!

Of course! I also have a VIN of a car that factory has 3AG but neigher 507 nor 508!
17-12-2025, 21:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 17-12-2025, 21:13 PM by Volum.)
Post: #9
RE: MINI F60 rear view camera retrofit without PDC
The matter has been solved - VO +3AG and ICAM FDL: PMA_availability: PMA_not fitted
Thanks to mbm1703
Reputation: +1 - Skeletaz [+1]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Volum for this post


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Retrofit ICM2 BMW F10/F11 Haug530d 11 1,999 7 hours ago
Last Post: bushido1992
  Connect – All-in-One Remote Connection Tool for BMW/MINI Coding connecttools 31 3,485 08-10-2026, 11:46 AM
Last Post: connecttools
  F12 LCI LED Retrofit mcrussell 5 1,432 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: SANYA
  FEM replace reason: Comfort Access retrofit kubaskl 4 286 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: kklobo
0Scope Mini F56 BDC Replace remotely sasy90 4 186 04-10-2026, 09:42 AM
Last Post: sasy90
  2011 Mini cooper S FRM corrupted drhg 4 159 02-10-2026, 22:01 PM
Last Post: bm92
  G30 LCI Headlights retrofit: High Beam Laser light locking active tcp443 20 8,712 01-10-2026, 18:41 PM
Last Post: Mygse
  G31 LCI 552 retrofit qbek90 2 216 01-10-2026, 08:17 AM
Last Post: qbek90
  Right angel eye turns off after 10 seconds after xenon retrofit Ryn079 4 216 27-09-2026, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Ryn079
  [SOLVED] F31 2015 PRE-LCI NBT EVO HW4.1 + ATM Retrofit - Everything Works Except RTTI MotherTeresa 18 1,020 25-09-2026, 23:43 PM
Last Post: Gatsby79

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content