Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
[SOLVED] Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
|
18-02-2026, 13:35 PM,
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2026, 07:43 AM by gokdag01.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
[SOLVED] Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
Hi,
I own a 2017 BMW X1 with the "EntryNavEVO Headunit" and an 8.8-inch touchscreen. I would like to install the 10.25-inch screen from the new BMW X1/X2. My questions are: - Can the 10.25-inch screen be easily integrated into the current dashboard without modification? - Is my head unit capable of running this 10.25-inch screen? Here is the screen I plan to order (don't be misled by the title; it says 8.8 inches, but it's actually 10.25 inches). Also, it's not mentioned, but I imagine all the new 10.25-inch screens are touchscreens? Thank you. |
|||
|
19-02-2026, 08:02 AM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
Nobody ?
|
|||
|
19-02-2026, 09:42 AM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
(19-02-2026, 08:02 AM)gokdag01 Wrote: Nobody ? Hello, It's possible to do without any issues. You need: 1. Screen 65505A065D2 2. Adapter 51456999537 3. Trim 65508804907 After that only coding left F20 with a lot of retrofits: 216, 508, 521, 609 Evo, 6WA black panel, Alpine HIFI, LCI climate control…
THANKS and REP is appreciated if I helped you ![]() |
|||
| Reputation: +1 - gokdag01 [+1] | |||
|
19-02-2026, 10:19 AM,
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2026, 11:18 AM by gokdag01.)
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
(19-02-2026, 09:42 AM)ivanivanusic Wrote:(19-02-2026, 08:02 AM)gokdag01 Wrote: Nobody ? Hi, Here is the screen I plan to order, is it ok ? Also, it's not mentioned, but I imagine all the new 10.25-inch screens are touchscreens? Could you also please tell me the different lines to code with the values? I have bїшшёяCode |
|||
|
19-02-2026, 11:12 AM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
Please read and comply with the forum rules how to add links in post.
Click Thanks and Reputation
if this post helped you. |
|||
|
19-02-2026, 14:57 PM,
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
I
(19-02-2026, 10:19 AM)gokdag01 Wrote:(19-02-2026, 09:42 AM)ivanivanusic Wrote:(19-02-2026, 08:02 AM)gokdag01 Wrote: Nobody ? I can’t find that рдят number in realoem, but from pictures on web, should be good F20 with a lot of retrofits: 216, 508, 521, 609 Evo, 6WA black panel, Alpine HIFI, LCI climate control…
THANKS and REP is appreciated if I helped you ![]() |
|||
|
19-02-2026, 15:05 PM,
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
(19-02-2026, 14:57 PM)ivanivanusic Wrote: I(19-02-2026, 10:19 AM)gokdag01 Wrote:(19-02-2026, 09:42 AM)ivanivanusic Wrote:(19-02-2026, 08:02 AM)gokdag01 Wrote: Nobody ? Thank you i will order the screen. And for the codding, these lines are OK ? CID_APIX_MODE = APIX2 CID_COM_MODE = MMI CID_COLOR_DEPTH = 24bit CID_RESOLUTION = 1440_540 (might also be CID_DISPLAY_RES) CID_DISPLAY_SIZE = 10_25 DISPLAY_VARIANTE = breites_display DISPLAY_SIZE_RESOLUTION = 10.25_1440x540 |
|||
|
19-02-2026, 18:28 PM,
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
I have succesfully done retrofit on Entrynavevo in my X1 F48 2018 with following items:
CID Display 10.25 - 8736630 Adapter CID - 6999537 Adapter trim CID (RHD for UK cars) - 8804908 Coding changes on Entrynavevo: CID_DISPLAY_RES > 1440_540 CID_DISPLAY_SIZE > 10_25 Your screen 5A58645 should work including touch. |
|||
| Reputation: +1 - gokdag01 [+1] | |||
|
19-02-2026, 20:47 PM,
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
(19-02-2026, 18:28 PM)pawelkos Wrote: I have succesfully done retrofit on Entrynavevo in my X1 F48 2018 with following items: Thank you so much |
|||
|
19-02-2026, 23:00 PM,
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25
(19-02-2026, 20:47 PM)gokdag01 Wrote:(19-02-2026, 18:28 PM)pawelkos Wrote: I have succesfully done retrofit on Entrynavevo in my X1 F48 2018 with following items: I’ve listed trim for LHD, make sure to order correct one ![]() Regarding coding, I VO coded with it with ё5у5, but these should be correct F20 with a lot of retrofits: 216, 508, 521, 609 Evo, 6WA black panel, Alpine HIFI, LCI climate control…
THANKS and REP is appreciated if I helped you ![]() |
|||
| Reputation: +1 - gokdag01 [+1] | |||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)
2 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content




![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
i
