Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

TOOL32 5.1.2
08-04-2026, 19:15 PM,
Post: #21
RE: TOOL32 5.1.2
(08-04-2026, 19:08 PM)shawnsheridan Wrote:  I think I need an insatller...

Neither works for me, and I did set ёdїдbд5. ini for LoadWin64 = 1, and this is with ёdїдbд5 7.3.0:

ёdїдbд5 7.3 not support Win64.
Only 7.6, 7.7, 7.7.2

REP + THANKS is very appreciated
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2026, 19:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2026, 19:18 PM by shawnsheridan.)
Post: #22
RE: TOOL32 5.1.2
(08-04-2026, 19:15 PM)ZAV Wrote:  
(08-04-2026, 19:08 PM)shawnsheridan Wrote:  I think I need an insatller...

Neither works for me, and I did set ёdїдbд5. ini for LoadWin64 = 1, and this is with ёdїдbд5 7.3.0:

ёdїдbд5 7.3 not support Win64.
Only 7.6, 7.7, 7.7.2

Yes, sorry, I reslised my own stupidity and had corrected by post above.

[їшяgё: Rear-38-Percent.png][їшяgё: 3-4-View-38-Percent.png][їшяgё: Front-38-Percent.png]
2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assi5тдnt
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assi5тдnt; RSE
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2026, 19:23 PM,
Post: #23
RE: TOOL32 5.1.2
(08-04-2026, 19:08 PM)shawnsheridan Wrote:  Do you have link for ёdїдbд5 7.6 or newer?
I have ёdїдbд5 7.6 installer, but now i use 7.7.2. Thjs was copied from i5тд's ёdїдbд5 folder and edit ёdїдbд5.ini for my paths.

REP + THANKS is very appreciated
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2026, 19:39 PM,
Post: #24
RE: TOOL32 5.1.2
(08-04-2026, 19:23 PM)ZAV Wrote:  I have ёdїдbд5 7.6 installer, but now i use 7.7.2. Thjs was copied from i5тд's ёdїдbд5 folder and edit ёdїдbд5.ini for my paths.

Thanks.  Yes, working with i5тд ёdїдbд5.

[їшяgё: Rear-38-Percent.png][їшяgё: 3-4-View-38-Percent.png][їшяgё: Front-38-Percent.png]
2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assi5тдnt
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assi5тдnt; RSE
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2026, 20:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2026, 21:05 PM by DENTFLEX.)
Post: #25
RE: TOOL32 5.1.2
Thank you, ZAV,
it works fine with i5тд's ёdїдbд5 7.7.2


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to DENTFLEX for this post


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MD1CS001 TC298 clone tool32 Smiiukha Ruslan 7 745 09-09-2026, 07:28 AM
Last Post: weby
  excel app tool32 5ёяvїcё history gёиёяатоя rxp2007 76 9,264 03-08-2026, 14:31 PM
Last Post: majo
  Latest Tool32/64 & Inpa Mehmetdogan2002 5 638 20-07-2026, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Mehmetdogan2002
0Radio I'm looking for a seed/key gёиёяатоя for BMW (Tool32). Timoha 9 1,114 21-05-2026, 08:47 AM
Last Post: bonobo
  Tool32 status_integritaetdme results uragan1987 0 214 05-04-2026, 22:28 PM
Last Post: uragan1987
  Radiator blind control G series Tool32 Myster.M 0 267 29-03-2026, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Myster.M
  tool32 battery replacement яёgїsтядтїои furnpick 7 541 13-03-2026, 06:03 AM
Last Post: inspi1981
  Tool32 - BDC2 BDC3 add key bїшшёяSLO 10 2,023 27-10-2025, 17:43 PM
Last Post: dasi
  Activating BMW Online and Internet with Tool32 sacaman 180 83,044 24-10-2025, 19:51 PM
Last Post: ruben_17non
  INPA Tool32 and BMW G05 s18a tempname 0 470 09-09-2025, 15:32 PM
Last Post: tempname

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content