Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Latest Tool32/64 & Inpa
20-07-2026, 01:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 20-07-2026, 01:47 AM by Mehmetdogan2002.)
Post: #1
Latest Tool32/64 & Inpa
Hi everyone,

I primarily work on F series BMW's, sometimes G series. I think tool64 has been released. I need the latest tool and inpa program.

Any links or guidance is appreciated.

Sorry, forgot to mention. The released tool64 here has a password restriction, and the password isn't listed.

So I'm hoping someone can assist.
Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2026, 04:44 AM,
Post: #2
RE: Latest Tool32/64 & Inpa
To bite the bullet and press thanks or rep and i'am sure you will get the password.
It's become a bad habit to download tons of gigabytes and not even say thank you.

under If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. yes

Reputation: +5 - Orphee [+1] , Vojno [+1] , noobontour [+1] , andy71 [+1] , 4EPT [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users say Thank You to user_530d for this post
20-07-2026, 07:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 20-07-2026, 07:57 AM by Mehmetdogan2002.)
Post: #3
RE: Latest Tool32/64 & Inpa
I gave you thanks, as I don't know how to give rep. Thank you.
Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2026, 08:05 AM,
Post: #4
RE: Latest Tool32/64 & Inpa
(20-07-2026, 07:57 AM)Mehmetdogan2002 Wrote:  I gave you thanks, as I don't know how to give rep. Thank you.

You can use this button wink


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reputation: +1 - Vojno [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to noobontour for this post
20-07-2026, 09:06 AM,
Post: #5
RE: Latest Tool32/64 & Inpa
You have pm.

(20-07-2026, 07:57 AM)Mehmetdogan2002 Wrote:  I gave you thanks, as I don't know how to give rep. Thank you.

under If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. yes

Reputation: +1 - Mehmetdogan2002 [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to user_530d for this post
20-07-2026, 11:41 AM,
Post: #6
RE: Latest Tool32/64 & Inpa
Thank you very much!
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  inpa e g30 andy71 3 203 13-09-2026, 20:18 PM
Last Post: bm92
  MD1CS001 TC298 clone tool32 Smiiukha Ruslan 7 747 09-09-2026, 07:28 AM
Last Post: weby
  Id4 -> id6 with latest software solution It3_Magic 4 967 15-08-2026, 19:52 PM
Last Post: HU_man
  inpa file f30 andy71 4 184 13-08-2026, 09:00 AM
Last Post: andy71
  excel app tool32 5ёяvїcё history gёиёяатоя rxp2007 76 9,264 03-08-2026, 14:31 PM
Last Post: majo
  Latest sp daten files Mehmetdogan2002 2 202 26-07-2026, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Mehmetdogan2002
0Radio I'm looking for a seed/key gёиёяатоя for BMW (Tool32). Timoha 9 1,114 21-05-2026, 08:47 AM
Last Post: bonobo
  TOOL32 5.1.2 ENGFABIO_SC 24 2,770 08-04-2026, 20:55 PM
Last Post: DENTFLEX
  Tool32 status_integritaetdme results uragan1987 0 214 05-04-2026, 22:28 PM
Last Post: uragan1987
  Inpa 64 working really Illuminati23 9 980 03-04-2026, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Arual

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content