Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW SME SOLUTION!!!
02-04-2026, 11:14 AM,
Post: #81
RE: BMW SME SOLUTION!!!
(12-03-2026, 17:14 PM)BusyBox Wrote:  Is it doable now, because car is on ilevel 2025-11
I've heard SME is now locked for reading/writing

That's correct. Version 25_11 is not being read.

NCD2.0 - CBB Request - SFA Token - KDS Token - LCS - SecOC - f5с Repair Kit
MGU - NBT EVO - NBT - ENTRYNAV2
High Voltage Battery Activate - EOS вурдs
EDC17 - MEVD17 - MDG1 ISN
8HP - DCT - DKG
BMW Coding - Programming

Telegram : BMW_SYS
Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2026, 18:31 PM,
Post: #82
RE: BMW SME SOLUTION!!!
(30-12-2025, 20:43 PM)kalosbg Wrote:  
(27-12-2025, 18:02 PM)BIZTeam Wrote:  VVDI damages TC275 for some reason.

Use CG100X, works perfect


I managed to read and write the module with Multiprog.
After clearing the crash, now I have the following faults permanently stored:
21F4DA – High-Voltage Battery Unit, SME,“Estimation of stationary period: estimation failed due to implausible values”
21F306 – High-Voltage Battery Unit, Control Unit “Idle time estimation: estimation failed”
21F21F – High-Voltage Battery Unit, Main Switch Contactors “Measurable maximum number of shifting exceeded”

I have no readout of the faults before the crash cleanup and I'm not sure whether the faults were existing before that, but the car has low mileage so I do not expect exhausted contactor for example.
How those faults can be cleared?

Regards,

Has anyone else encountered this problem? I have the same problem with Virgin. I've done several cars so far and haven't had any problems. The current ilevel on this car is 25-07-538.
maybe someone knows how to solve this

!!!Remote OBD MGU Virgin and Custom f5с id 7 id8!!!
5ёяvїcё NCD 2.0, KDS,Secoc, Debug Token
EVO EntryEvo 
Remote Reset EGS
Kafas 4 Virgin
Whatsapp +48793094471


If I help press rep and THX  under
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2026, 03:10 AM,
Post: #83
RE: BMW SME SOLUTION!!!
Hi, I have a 12V LG Chem Li-ion battery from a BMW G20. The dFlash file included in the solution has an .s19 extension; after converting it to .bin, the file is only 32 KB instead of 64 KB. Is it safe to load this file using Multiprog, or must the file strictly be 64 KB? Regards.
Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2026, 14:57 PM,
Post: #84
RE: BMW SME SOLUTION!!!
P.S.S We have also solution for F01/02 F10 (Active hybrid) , F15 ,F30 and new G series EME/SME!
With time step by step will share!

Do you have solution for g-series? Got fault about one module in hyvrid battery , good module installed and other modules tested but cant get Car to charge via wallbox. And also cant delete faultcode.
Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2026, 18:55 PM,
Post: #85
RE: BMW SME SOLUTION!!!
(13-06-2026, 18:31 PM)laso Wrote:  
(30-12-2025, 20:43 PM)kalosbg Wrote:  
(27-12-2025, 18:02 PM)BIZTeam Wrote:  VVDI damages TC275 for some reason.

Use CG100X, works perfect


I managed to read and write the module with Multiprog.
After clearing the crash, now I have the following faults permanently stored:
21F4DA – High-Voltage Battery Unit, SME,“Estimation of stationary period: estimation failed due to implausible values”
21F306 – High-Voltage Battery Unit, Control Unit “Idle time estimation: estimation failed”
21F21F – High-Voltage Battery Unit, Main Switch Contactors “Measurable maximum number of shifting exceeded”

I have no readout of the faults before the crash cleanup and I'm not sure whether the faults were existing before that, but the car has low mileage so I do not expect exhausted contactor for example.
How those faults can be cleared?

Regards,

Has anyone else encountered this problem? I have the same problem with Virgin. I've done several cars so far and haven't had any problems. The current ilevel on this car is 25-07-538.
maybe someone knows how to solve this


have you solved this? i had this issue and my problem was at the front fuse inside the battery, was not replaced and suspected that this issue screwed my sme....

secret+reputation if I helped you! under thankyou
Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2026, 19:40 PM,
Post: #86
RE: BMW SME SOLUTION!!!
(28-09-2026, 18:55 PM)tibibond Wrote:  
(13-06-2026, 18:31 PM)laso Wrote:  
(30-12-2025, 20:43 PM)kalosbg Wrote:  
(27-12-2025, 18:02 PM)BIZTeam Wrote:  VVDI damages TC275 for some reason.

Use CG100X, works perfect


I managed to read and write the module with Multiprog.
After clearing the crash, now I have the following faults permanently stored:
21F4DA – High-Voltage Battery Unit, SME,“Estimation of stationary period: estimation failed due to implausible values”
21F306 – High-Voltage Battery Unit, Control Unit “Idle time estimation: estimation failed”
21F21F – High-Voltage Battery Unit, Main Switch Contactors “Measurable maximum number of shifting exceeded”

I have no readout of the faults before the crash cleanup and I'm not sure whether the faults were existing before that, but the car has low mileage so I do not expect exhausted contactor for example.
How those faults can be cleared?

Regards,

Has anyone else encountered this problem? I have the same problem with Virgin. I've done several cars so far and haven't had any problems. The current ilevel on this car is 25-07-538.
maybe someone knows how to solve this


have you solved this? i had this issue and my problem was at the front fuse inside the battery, was not replaced and suspected that this issue screwed my sme....

Yes.
The car didn't have those errors the next day after going into sleep mode.
Always replace the front fuse. It operates in reverse: whenis good, it is open-circuit.
Usually, the connector is even unplugged after opening the battery pack following the triggering of that fuse.

!!!Remote OBD MGU Virgin and Custom f5с id 7 id8!!!
5ёяvїcё NCD 2.0, KDS,Secoc, Debug Token
EVO EntryEvo 
Remote Reset EGS
Kafas 4 Virgin
Whatsapp +48793094471


If I help press rep and THX  under
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
0Dash [SOLUTION] BMW KAFAS2 Firmware Downgrade Pack - fїж f5с Auto-Rejection v1 Loliceman 9 944 23-09-2026, 12:42 PM
Last Post: bmw335coding
  Id4 -> id6 with latest software solution It3_Magic 4 967 15-08-2026, 19:52 PM
Last Post: HU_man
  Free BMW MG1 f5с Solution / gёиёяатоя weby 58 8,274 31-07-2026, 22:35 PM
Last Post: jaramillo
  Any solution for 2025 cars, secure coding bmwlover 7 1,252 03-07-2026, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Airbus
  KAFAS4 High: bench solution for ратснёd f5с smilo 3 783 24-05-2026, 21:00 PM
Last Post: bydusan
0Engine Famous Small turbo NO Power but no solution. M57 35D MCCoding 10 612 23-05-2026, 23:25 PM
Last Post: MCCoding
  Downpipe solution with opf mohb1 2 271 10-05-2026, 11:30 AM
Last Post: mohb1
  BMW ID8 VIM solution szilagyilajos 3 573 21-03-2026, 16:07 PM
Last Post: shawnsheridan
  G70 os 8.5 MSA memory/off solution lustek 2 418 15-02-2026, 13:17 PM
Last Post: lustek
  Mgu18 Solution chiptuner 0 517 01-09-2025, 05:30 AM
Last Post: chiptuner

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
3 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content